Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun Bijlani -golden hearted person*all the best* (Page 3)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Amazing post........Ashizin

and rightly said................Arjun is indeed one of his kind............he is a fabulous actor, an awesome son, fabulous brother and finally in all a complete human being.

Intelligent, smart and sensible, this guy has made a living for his family after his dad's demise.............. he has been a pillar for his family.........

And he is such an amazing actor...........he came as Alekh, and then ruled as Mayank............and became better and better with each passing day.

and not to forget, the gentleman............he treats his fans so well..........and even his costars............. a perfect guy, who made sure that his costar Rati was comfortable in all imtimate scenes........

He truly deserves the BEST and  believe he will get his due very very soon, as these are only testing times for him..........

He will surely rock.............praying for his happiness............

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquegopi06shakti_rockPN_luvs_ArjunRitu.Vwell-wisherstuti123Faria.aashizinDoNotMindNikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

I agree aashi...arjun is a gr8 actor!! i have liked him since days of lrl...while every1 out there was a "guy next door kinda character"...it was only arjun's potrayal as alekh that cud match up to the level of rajeev.Though its too difficult to prove ur ability when u share the frame with an actor as perfect as rajeev khandelwal but arjun did it...n that too with flying colors. His acting in lrl was just as if he is a trained experienced actor despite that it was his first show as a lead.n in mjht we all know that he has done one of the best roles evr...n it was his n mohit's soooo fresh n wonderful chemistry only that made me a diehard SaYank fan.Embarrassed Moreovr, Arjun is really a nyc person as well...very straightforward n forgiving.I srsly feel bad for him when ppl bash him on his blog for stupid reasons n bcoz of his personal lyf issues....i think he deserves much better! he deserves fans who can see his talent n ability beyond anything else...beyond his costars...his family n frnds!! thus, lets just hope that with his new show he gets much more success n critic acclaim.Smile
hey malu i completely agree with u honey Embarrassed i myself watched LRL and i totally agree with u it was his wonderful acting and ability where rajeev was main lead but he got such a wonderful appreciation indeed he seriously did wonderful job i also agree only bcz of arhit's wonderful chemistry we love our sayank so much and we always craved for their wonderful chemistry on screen and also off screen i agree it feels bad when ppl bash him for no reason i seriously pray that he will get such a wonderful appreciation from his true fans who unconditionally love him Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERCandYlicious_SMalikaNikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mystique

Res...........

sorry have work,will get back asap! hopefully by night or tomorrow

And thanks for the topic.......appreciation of the one who deserves is must....Arjun Bijlani is a person,who touched the hearts of all......because he himself is a man worth all that love,respect and adoration :)

Brb
oh take ur time hon Tongue indeed who deserves appreciation we should do it and i always feel his hearth with his wonderful nature and that's the reason to respect him more and more Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Rocking POST AASHiClap Clap Clap.U said all things so,beautifully.He is really hard working person and definitely He deserves his Right Place in this Industry.Must say, Fantastic POST.Thumbs Up

-S O H A M.
hey thanks soham for ur wonderful words Embarrassed i seriously wish may  his all kind of dreams come true in this industry and will def rock , it means lot to me to get wonderful reply Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

grr8 topic
all da best ab!
ull surely rocckkk
hey rachana thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

Amazing post........Ashizin

and rightly said................Arjun is indeed one of his kind............he is a fabulous actor, an awesome son, fabulous brother and finally in all a complete human being.

Intelligent, smart and sensible, this guy has made a living for his family after his dad's demise.............. he has been a pillar for his family.........

And he is such an amazing actor...........he came as Alekh, and then ruled as Mayank............and became better and better with each passing day.

and not to forget, the gentleman............he treats his fans so well..........and even his costars............. a perfect guy, who made sure that his costar Rati was comfortable in all imtimate scenes........

He truly deserves the BEST and  believe he will get his due very very soon, as these are only testing times for him..........

He will surely rock.............praying for his happiness............
thanks annie for ur wonderful reply Embarrassed indeed there is no any second thought AB is truly lively person from heart , his covers his maturity in his happy go lucky nature and always made us to respect him more of course his father's demise was biggest turning point in his life and after that he becomes his mother full support i seriously respect him for the one best reason for dedicating his new show to his mother being marathi lover boy , he seriously deserves best and he will get for sure  Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
WOW aashi, again a genuine & gr8 post from you. I completely agree with you, arjun is a fabulous actor and off screen also his composed behaviour is simply superb. He can emote any expression and is a flawless actor.

Wishing him good luck for his new show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizinNikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

WOW aashi, again a genuine & gr8 post from you. I completely agree with you, arjun is a fabulous actor and off screen also his composed behaviour is simply superb. He can emote any expression and is a flawless actor.

Wishing him good luck for his new show. 

hey lakshmi thanks a tone sweety seriously ur all replies made me so speechless ClapHug he is seriously very genuine man and superb actors on tellywood it feels gr8 to know him more n more and respect him more and more Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top