Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun Bijlani -golden hearted person*all the best* (Page 2)

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Your post brought tears to my eyes.You said it all.Thanks a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunaashizinNikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

awesome post aashi........over the years i have really come to respect him as a person......his approach to life & love for his mother is inspiring.......as far as acting is concerned he's effortless & an original....seems like he was born to act.......hai that smile of his everytime he flashes that smile my heart skips a beat........ his entry was a clear winner.......held his ground  with a veteran actor(the protagonists father).....arjun was fantastic & i hope this show does wonders for him & he gets his due.....he is one of the most loved actors on tv today but it's high time the awards also start pouring in.......all the best arjun & rock on...........

sonu sweetheart Hug words r less to praise u as wonderful person seriously u r most  adorable and wonderful person i have ever met Hug u always made me speechless with ur wonderful and amazing thoughts i completely agree with u dear Embarrassed in these all years our respect for him increased and increasing day by day with his wonderful nature Embarrassedseriously his love for his mother and his approach is inspiration for all , indeed his smile and purity in it gives one big smile on our face u know some ppl have wonderful power to make ppl smile and AB is one of them Embarrassed he seriously deserves best in his life and i seriously hope he will def get what he wants from his life ,may god bless him Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherNikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

omg aashi....tht ws such a heartfelt fabulous post....Clap.......i ws really touched by this post...n so d wonderful responses here.......thank u sooooooooo much dear for this......HugHugHug
oww nikki i  m so glad u like it i wrote this post direct from my heart thanks a tone for ur boosting reply .HugHugHug

well-wisherNikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Your post brought tears to my eyes.You said it all.Thanks a lot.
oww dear thanks a tone for ur lovely comment seriously i wrote what i feel abt him Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I agree aashi...arjun is a gr8 actor!! i have liked him since days of lrl...while every1 out there was a "guy next door kinda character"...it was only arjun's potrayal as alekh that cud match up to the level of rajeev.Though its too difficult to prove ur ability when u share the frame with an actor as perfect as rajeev khandelwal but arjun did it...n that too with flying colors. His acting in lrl was just as if he is a trained experienced actor despite that it was his first show as a lead.n in mjht we all know that he has done one of the best roles evr...n it was his n mohit's soooo fresh n wonderful chemistry only that made me a diehard SaYank fan.Embarrassed Moreovr, Arjun is really a nyc person as well...very straightforward n forgiving.I srsly feel bad for him when ppl bash him on his blog for stupid reasons n bcoz of his personal lyf issues....i think he deserves much better! he deserves fans who can see his talent n ability beyond anything else...beyond his costars...his family n frnds!! thus, lets just hope that with his new show he gets much more success n critic acclaim.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

renjjiniPN_luvs_ArjunSIZZZLERwell-wisherCandYlicious_SaashizinNikki_Titli

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Res...........

sorry have work,will get back asap! hopefully by night or tomorrow

And thanks for the topic.......appreciation of the one who deserves is must....Arjun Bijlani is a person,who touched the hearts of all......because he himself is a man worth all that love,respect and adoration :)

Brb

stuti123aashizin

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Rocking POST AASHiClap Clap Clap.U said all things so,beautifully.He is really hard working person and definitely He deserves his Right Place in this Industry.Must say, Fantastic POST.Thumbs Up

-S O H A M.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaaashizinNikki_Titli

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
grr8 topic
all da best ab!
ull surely rocckkk

aashizinNikki_Titli