India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

wake me up when the track is over!

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
 to the producers of this show please wake me up when this track is over lolBig smile because i am getting annoyed with the always crying nandani. i cant believe she wont share her problems with prem or tell him about krishna she just waits and waits and i think she is creating the problem between them whenever krishna is harassing them come on just tell prem that he is the damn rapist so that he can bash him up good! she just waits for krishna to attack! i hope someone knocks some sense into nandani's brains! the reason the track is taking long is because nandani is taking too long geezzzzz! what do you think? comments plz.............

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliMulan08divra4Mamanababygirl198722suresh555-InnocentSoul-

LenaM Groupbie
LenaM
LenaM

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
You are a girl after my own heart, I too think Nandini should tell Prem everything, cause if she doesn't and something happens to prapti nobody will forgive her not even Prem.
SAnode Senior Member
SAnode
SAnode

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
That's all about serials. SUSPENSE!!!! If this idiotic Nandini character crashes the suspense factor by telling the truth, what will happen to the trp? At least now, poeple are tolerating this dumb script out of curiosity.  How will she expose him? what will happen then? How will her husband react? Her murky past and its repercussions are the central elements of the story. Otherwise who is interested in a normal girl's boring normal married life? So in a way, this psyco villain and his methods of emotional torture keep the suspense and the trp alive. They wont end it soon.LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinu

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yea..me too..am sick of nandini just weeping and weeping..they need to make her character a lil stronger..she is such a weak character compared to other female leads in other Zee serials

-InnocentSoul-

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yes me too they are drag it...

-Punjaban

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Omg...so true...wake me up also please...its getting on my nerves!!!

afghan33

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Well, people can tolerate dumb scripts only so far. I'am sure that like myself, a lot of people have stopped watching this show and only check updates to see if the CVs have woken up. At this rate, Nandi will loose all her allies (the start being that today Pallavi did not believe her). The more Krushna plays double games, the more people will trust him and when in the year 3000 Nandi opens her maun vrat, people will declare her mental

On  a serious note, this show that was supposed to be on the bond between MIL & DIL now remains a beautiful fantasy. They have made Kalyani antaryami for now Angry
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
This show should have called...jise izzat lutne wala ka saath yah saath phere lehne wala ka saath!!!Silly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index