[CRYPT] ErmmErmmErmm

Kis Khataa Ki Mili Hai SazaaErmmErmm

Ik Waja Toh Mujhe De BataaaErmmErmm

Torture Aisa Kiya.....CryCryCry

Jonaki Aur Sumona Ka Over Dose De DiyaaaCryCryCryCry

no helloOuch
i'm just ur update for todaySleepySleepySleepy
lemme apologise in advanc...
this update is going to be just a summary of yesterday's happenings...
i'm in no mood to write detailsSleepySleepySleepy

Video Update

(By Nipun97)

Here's a Recap Of The Last Epi(07/02/11)

nupur leaves as thakuma shows her displeasure at her presence for TaAnu wedding
    taposh-molly reach molly's house to help with preparationswhere sumona is not interested in welcoming him
    robbie isn't very pleased on seeing taposh-molly coming closer
  • onu fools laboni to steal a "phuchka date" with taaniROFLROFL

Summary Of Today's Epi

lunch at jonaki's house
robbie gets loads of expensive gifts
jonaki sumona go ga ga over those giftsSleepySleepy

Detailed Update

Part 1

the epi starts with nilu,shekhar and laboni arriving at jonaki's houseSmile where nilu proposes that both the weddings should take place at the same venue...and thats laboni's house...shekhar too adds his bit by saying that it'll reduce confusion and tension....Smile sumona is a bit reluctant but agreesSmile
onu-tani arrive there too and nilu and laboni leave no opportunity to tease him for wat he did earlier in the day with laboniLOL
just then robbie comes there with loads of expensive gifts for jonaki's family including molly and taposh. his in laws are pretty impressed by the way he is showering them with gifts...but wen wen he hands the gifts forcefully to taposh and molly...everybody including nilu and onu raise their eyebrows at his gesture....
onu then excuses himself and robbie and takes him out...
he questions robbie abt his intentions and asks y is he showering gifts wen there's no occassion as such...esp if his act is making taposh and others feel awkward..
robbie reminds him that he's doing as he had been told to do by onu himself....taking jonaki's family as his own...
onu then reminds him that its a good thing if he considers jonaki's family as his own....but he should remember that small happiness is more imp for them...than these expensive gifts....
the lunch goes on smoothly after this.....
molly serves paan to everybody...and doesn't miss the not so good looks in robbie's eyes.....
during this paan giving session...a side treat for TaAnu fansSmile
don't miss theway both were sitting close to each other.....the way onu put that paan in his mouth(that was such a hc thingLOL) and onu trying to get cosy with taani....putting his head on her shoulder..teasing her as taani shoo's him off coz everybody else is present there!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

here sumona and jonaki r busy admiring the gifts robbie has showered them withSleepy
(wat i fail to understand is....what kind of people leave their guests unattended in the drawing room...and go ahead with scrutinising gifts given by them??Wacko)
neways..least of my concernSleepySleepySleepy
molly comes there and sumona taunts her abt her choice of marrying taposh and the cheap gift he brought for jonaki...molly defends taposh and says watever he did was something he did dil se....and thats wat is important....sumona and jonaki try to degrade taposh infront of robbie...and molly keeps defending taposh.....
this whole convo is overheard by taani who had come there to call molly

Part 2

taani comes back to the drawing room without saying anything...she starts wondering wat robbie is upto as the way he's treating his new relationship with jonaki...matters r going to get worse between him and taposhOuch
she then notices robbie going on staring at molly inspite of the fact that he was sitting with jonaki and was quite oblivious of her presence
the ganguly's then leave....
here both nilu and laboni ask onu to drive them...onu refuses bluntly...and says the driver "bhaisaab" will drive carefully....
both mom's then tease him how their son is no longer theirs...as laboni blames nilu's bahu for this change...and nilu blames laboni's daamaad for itLOLLOLLOL
ultimately both of them leave with the driver.....
as onu takes taani towards the car...robbie too joins them...he tries to shhoo him away by asking him to go with nilu and laboni...and be a good sonLOL
but robbie refuses.....and decides to be a kebaab mein haddi...onu whines as he'll have to sit still for 10 minutes without doing anythingLOLLOLLOL
robbie then excuses himself to go inside as he has forgotten his phone where he finds sumona and jonaki admiring the ruby necklace given by him to molly and hiw taposh and molly both had not taken the gifts...and just left them there...he gets  angry

Part 3

taposh's bike breaks down and he and molly both walk towards their home...remembering their past and reliving some memories....Smile
just then robbie'sstops his car there and tells them he'll drop them...taani keeps scrutinising robbie's talks and his looks and is relieved to see him failing in his attempts as molly very politely refuses to take a lift and tells taposh that they'll walk back together....Smile

Precap:None
Episode Rating:2/10

its a crap epi...my suggestion would be to skip itSleepySleepySleepy
one simple thing which the ph isfailing to understand is....
this show is abt anuraag-taani.....
if they want to keep their trps steady...they need to show "them" not other characters....
i hope nobody's gonna take an offense here coz its a fact which the show and us viewers have learnt the hard way....
the moment the show loses its focus....
trps start stumbling.....
i'm sure viewers would love to see a phuchka date between onu-taani for 10 long minutes than to strain their eyes see jonaki try her rubies and diamondsSleepySleepy
why do i feel all onu-tani scenes are edited mid way and other scenes strectched a bit too long!Ouch
if the channel is making the last  and final edit of an epi...its a dirty thing that the channel is doingAngryAngryAngry

neways
guys keep signing the petition at

spread the word...
save our show

love
vandy
[/CRYPT] 

Edited by *Resham* - 08 February 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

akr_jhlsaggi80sdavisER_ER_YAhjarianAnuszkame_neelamxxxangelxxskamaniivanta29archie76dent4umani86zackgtowatchrazor12kripsyrkomal-Reema-shmuupiesalima523LavenderCrystalminaz296A HUGE FANdaddysgirl786-Happy4Ever-sevakElizabeth DarcysparikhPoriprnczmoonlight08soapsudsnivedithaammoos

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Vandy...hopefully today's epi will have more of TaAnu and a few sweet TapLi scenes...Smile
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thanks alot for update Smile
sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Nice update & ur ending comments too!
Anuszka Groupbie
Anuszka
Anuszka

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thanks, Vandy
LavenderCrystal Goldie
LavenderCrystal
LavenderCrystal

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
thanks 4 update
nidzee Newbie
nidzee
nidzee

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vandy di for the update....now that you mention the editing...if the channel is editing the show, I think you are right that they may be the one cutting short our TaAnu scenes because even Anupriya said in that TaAnu marriage article that there would a lot of TaAnu scenes before the wedding and I've been wondering why there are so few long TaAnu scenes...we've only be shown little cute bits and pieces...if it is the channel, I am even more disgusted with their politics now...and if its BT, then they really need to stop cutting our TaAnu scenes short...those scenes were shot for a reason and that reason was for us to melt over them and that can't really happen if we don't get to see them.

Another thing I remembered...didn't it seem like the rose day SBB clip that was played a few days back made it seem like TaAnu were going to have some kind of Valentine's themed scene or something...I don't know why but I feel like the editors cut out a TaAnu date...I'm sure that that lunch date was shot and part of yesterday's episode...it could just be me and my bitterness towards SP right now but I was surprised that the TaAnu date wasn't shown yesterday.

Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 09 February 2011 at 6:54pm

Go to top