sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok.. I really do think that they have some "thing" about the awards.. almost all the awards that are recieved by SRK are given by rekha or yash chopra....

and after watching star screen awards.. I kinda think that they would make a good onscreen couple πŸ˜† cz i kinda sensed that spark with SRK and rekha.. shahid was there too.. but SRK was awessommme.. and as he said once that he can even have chemistry with a COW .. and i think any herione.. he would totally be that typical candy floss romantic guy...

Since we have younger gurls pairing up with older guys .. why not SRK pair up with rekha.. πŸ˜†
and she can be considered for that 2 states remakeπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK-Rekha??!! Just the thought makes my stomach churn πŸ˜† Going to go slightly off topic but I don't think Rekha is as graceful as she used to be. I think she's trying too hard to look young and her face is beginning to look like a mask. I like the actresses that don't mind growing old gracefully, such as Waheeda ji. It's perfectly fine to maintain yourself...who doesn't wanna look young!! But when you try too hard...you end up looking scary.
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOLL I think it should be experimented.....πŸ˜†
Well why not?

If SRK can romance Anushka, Deepika etc...who are what? 20ish years younger than him...why not Rekha and him? He's something like 10ish years younger?
If SRK wants to act with Rekha, then he better start getting his botox shots already, he has a long way to go before he gets that tight Rekha look on his face. 
I'm sick of all these oldies coming with all the newbies so I'd love to see a couple where the man is younger than the woman for a change. 
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THe way SRK has been looking lately even Rekha will look too young next to him.
ladygaga thumbnail
This is the first post that has made me laugh..today.. my body has simply stopped reacting to "regular" humor.. πŸ˜† I loved how you started with the awards thing.. yes SRK and Rekha do have that connection.. and why not... 2 states is supposed to have a south indian girl..and rekha is south indian.. and the way srk is looking these days..even rekha looks younger than him.. and akki has worked with rekha.. so why not srk.. but aint happening.. rekha hasn't done any movie lately.. i thought she was supposed to do a reality show.. but she didn't do that either.. i wonder what she does sitting at home.. besides attending award shows.

Originally posted by: ladygaga

This is the first post that has made me laugh..today.. my body has simply stopped reacting to "regular" humor.. πŸ˜† I loved how you started with the awards thing.. yes SRK and Rekha do have that connection.. and why not... 2 states is supposed to have a south indian girl..and rekha is south indian.. and the way srk is looking these days..even rekha looks younger than him.. and akki has worked with rekha.. so why not srk.. but aint happening.. rekha hasn't done any movie lately.. i thought she was supposed to do a reality show.. but she didn't do that either.. i wonder what she does sitting at home.. besides attending award shows.

She sits at home and sings, "Mein toh aarti utaru re jai Bacchan Sr ki" I really feel like she only attends awards shows to glance at him. Rekha gives me stalkerish vibes....no joke...πŸ˜†

When Madhuri got Filmfare award for 25 years in the industry and Mr.Bachchan for 40 years, someone mentioned that Rekha too should get one for giving away best actor trophy for 25 years. 

When Sonu Nigam (what's with the weirdo hairstyle) asked her about the adulation and love that she gets from everyone, she said, "jinse pyar milna chahiye unse to milta nahin".