Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To improve gopi and aham's relationship kokila had asked gopi to take her vows back, this was to separate them so that aham will realize her importance. However, this was not possible because gopi was always around aham and he did not get a chance to realize her importance in his life. Now gopi leaving the house is the perfect opportunity for aham to reflect on the time spent around gopi and come to terms with his feelings for her. I think the story is going in this direction because if gopi had left the house instead of taking her vows then aham and gopi's relationship would have not developed. I understand that their relationship is far from being perfect but if gopi had left than then aham would have not seen how much she cares for him and his family. He acts as if gopi is stupid but he knows deep down that she is intelligent. I think kinjal's wedding was just an excuse for cvs to keep gopi in the house and see how she would help the family in this critical situation. 

Let me know what you all think......😊       

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

To improve gopi and aham's relationship kokila had asked gopi to take her vows back, this was to separate them so that aham will realize her importance. However, this was not possible because gopi was always around aham and he did not get a chance to realize her importance in his life. Now gopi leaving the house is the perfect opportunity for aham to reflect on the time spent around gopi and come to terms with his feelings for her. I think the story is going in this direction because if gopi had left the house instead of taking her vows then aham and gopi's relationship would have not developed. I understand that their relationship is far from being perfect but if gopi had left than then aham would have not seen how much she cares for him and his family. He acts as if gopi is stupid but he knows deep down that she is intelligent. I think kinjal's wedding was just an excuse for cvs to keep gopi in the house and see how she would help the family in this critical situation. 

Let me know what you all think......😊       

That's all very well, Aham needs her out for him to actually notice some differences in the house, and realise her worth and importance to him and his family. But couldn't this reflection have been done alone at night when his in his guest room trying to sleep but failing to, because his thinking of Gopi's bravery getting rid of the snake for him, her handling of his family switching of brides, her remembering the address for him, her close holding his hand and feeling his pain when Kokila was bandaging his hand. Why don't SNS show him alone reflecting on these things in the guest room?

I think this moving of Gopi is a delaying tactic employed by the SNS Show team to test our patience with how long this guy Aham is going to keep heaping shame on poor Gopi and not making them a couple, the CV's are enjoying Gopi's pain and suffering and this is not right. It's abuse you know what is happening to Gopi, and i don't like it.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok we have already pondered upon this so many times....We all are thinking and hoping that this is the start of GoHam relationship...But we have to see what the CV's are thinking...How will the IronMan melt? Are they going to educate Gopi? Or are they going to change Aham? We have to wait and watch.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chennaigirl

Ok we have already pondered upon this so many times....We all are thinking and hoping that this is the start of GoHam relationship...But we have to see what the CV's are thinking...How will the IronMan melt? Are they going to educate Gopi? Or are they going to change Aham? We have to wait and watch.

@aish..,,,,that was hillarious...
Melted Iron Man...........
chennaigirl thumbnail
🤗...I am goingto hereaft refer to him as IronMan only ....Just observe his postures...

Whether he melts or not, if he gives one nice look to Gopi we all will swoon and melt....Am sure of it...😉
Edited by chennaigirl - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chennaigirl

🤗...I am goingto hereaft refer to him as IronMan only ....Just observe his postures...

lol....me and sam, we two call me Iron Man only.....
and there are many more nicknames that we have used for him..but not here our secret adda...lol..
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kokila's plan failed, she made Gopi do those vows in a hope that as time passes Aham would change, that never happened, Gopi won over the family, Aham said to kokila he does not care what she does round the house not once but twice, maybe he is selfish but when he made that statement it  sounded like  so what if she does housework, how can that justify her being with me.  Kokila should have started to educate Gopi as soon as Aham found out that she could not read or write  that would have been more of a plan  Gopi learning quickly passing test etc instead she was wasted on housework
chennaigirl thumbnail
Whatever...All she can do is to ask Aham to drop her at urmi's house 😡

May be she wil make him do that
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

Kokila's plan failed, she made Gopi do those vows in a hope that as time passes Aham would change, that never happened, Gopi won over the family, Aham said to kokila he does not care what she does round the house not once but twice, maybe he is selfish but when he made that statement it  sounded like  so what if she does housework, how can that justify her being with me.  Kokila should have started to educate Gopi as soon as Aham found out that she could not read or write  that would have been more of a plan  Gopi learning quickly passing test etc instead she was wasted on housework

@Bold Exactly that was the way to go. Mani and Kamla are available for house chores.

The CV's messed up big time or not, as they would rather beat around the bush, everyone cry and cry again before they have the two united.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i m sorry to say but kokila plan is failed
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago