Chat Clubs

~*HOL #87 (IO): HAPPYValentinesDAY*Warning Page-80 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i am still wondering why would he do such shows?? i mean he quit mohe rang de for mjht.....i cannot believe he is doing this....pata nahi...may be i am the one who's wrong then in judging the show and him Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*HOL #87 (IO): HAPPYValentinesDAY*Warning Page-80 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Yeah we could be wrong coz may be we r looking at this from a different view and perspective Ermm Who knows Arjun might be actually happy doing Chandu's role

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ya i know....kissey pata? sometimes i feel like an ignorant fool...sometimes i feel like a biased person....and sometimes i feel like a bad fan (no pun intended)....so many emotions LOL gosh i am done with the television for a long while now LOL its better to stick to TVD...atleast Damon Salvatore keeps me happy...watching MJHT again make me feel sad and miss it..... and reality shows like JDJ...or any reality show which has sushant...i cannot stand tat guy also in PR LOL i hope arjun does some reality show to....good ones dance show types...i wanna see him dance actually...i mean let him come anywhere man except this show!! let him have a reunion with his LRL team also i don't mind i'll watchROFL if he comes with rati tat wud be the best.....but then we should not expect so much na yamzi? Cry

Edited by debolinaroy08 - 09 February 2011 at 12:16pm

relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

pointless expecting so much Debz...we are delusionals and let us be that way only ROFL

Im not a bad or selfish fan yaar and none of us are...just that no one will ever understand what we are going through not havin' arti in front of our eyes u know...Arti have enchanted us with this magic ..and we are so hypnotized by them that we cannot see beyond them...trust me its never happened with me before with any actors on tv and bollywood...

Debolina.

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
and its not abt ArTi also totally Yamzi....trust me i love and adore this guy called arjun so much...i had actually made a mental note to watch this show....i mean i was being a pendulum whether to watch or not, but somewhere in my mind it was always there tat i WILL give this show a chance man FOR him...i mean even if today i say i won't watch...but last moment may end up watching and cringing....

and yes atleast in this place i can say i AM dissapointed by his choice...may be i wud have never told this cause i feel so bad criticising this guy .... i get emotional everytime he gets bashed or criticized....sometimes its like i will say a lot of things abt him, but somehow cannot hear others criticize...ok i know i am sounding like some silly fan girl...u can roll ur eyes LOL.... but the point is that, i cannot stand this show at all!! and arjun being a part just saddens me! i hate saying this....i really do...so at the end of the day i end up criticizing the show, feeling bad...and being accused of being a bad fan Confused i am seriously not able to comprehend tat a) he took this show and b) he is happy with it...i mean with the role

i hope i made sense...sorry getting too emotional...i guess am drunk ROFL

relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
what ur drunk?Shocked ROFL are u serious? or it was a joke ROFL

Jokes apart Debz..seriously man..i had mentally prepared myself to watch PMMKA too, but it took a different turn for me..i lovedd Alekh, Mayank..but Chandu is a real bad choice..im happy that he's got the lead role which everyone doesnt get these days..but whats the point in getting a worthless lead role with which he knows he wont get too many fans..we are his loyal fans..and thats why we are gunna support him whether he's right or wrong!

Debolina.

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
maybe its just my choice :) its not my choice of a show :) and maybe i don't figure in the masses, and maybe the masses are liking it and relate to it.....but i cannot...even though i live in this city i cannot..

i agree he was looking very cute....i loved his entry in the cycle....but heck not even the dabba walas in mumbai deliver the dabbas in cycle now a days

man i miss him as alekh, mayank Unhappy did NOT fall in love in first sight.... ok even if i give benefit of doubt to love in first sight there should be some reason for tat also...u cannot fall in love with a girl seeing her cry can u Confused....u tell me...u are elder to me...i mean even in PR manav falls for archana in first sight but it atleast has some reason attached to it....her "goodness" attracts him... and i am talking abt PR cause he wanted to do a show like PR....

relentless.

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
exactly i AM his loyal fan!! tats why i am feeling BAD!! he does NOT have a role!! i feel bad tat kapil nirmal is overshadowing him!! i cannot feel happy for the fact tat atleast he's onscreen with almost an unappealing character.....he's just the lead for namesake....

no offense to kapil nirmal...he is doing a FAB job!! i guess this IS his breakthrough role.... its kapil who'll get recognized through this show....applause to him...and finally arjun has a male co-star who can act LOL Wink

but then again where does it leave him now Confused Confused  gosh i so wanna ask this to him on his blog....why did he chose this role??? i mean give me another reason...and not the mummy reason.

relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top