Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*HOL #87 (IO): HAPPYValentinesDAY*Warning Page-80 (Page 14)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
that was nick name koi baat nahi debo chandu ho sakta hai toh meow still happening hai jiLOL

read this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1612597

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

i love Ratna patak shah as imran;s mom in Jaane tu...I love love love her :)

ofcourse mayank n shilpa aunty was inspired from there...but then i love the mayank n maa relationship also cos it was at a different level.. :) and thankfully there was no dead dad in the portrait ROFL though i found that very very funny in jaane tu...esp the mera beta apni parampara ki taraf paramparic or something he says LOL

actually i love that scene where he sings jaane tu first time,,,,after the papu cant dance song..

he sings to her there (full too besura LOL) and her bro puts water on him ROFL

another scene is where her bro n her are talking abt her fiance and he syas u love jai and all..she says par u hate jai...he says..ofcourse i hate jai ROFL
(that was tooo cute,.,the bro is like he is this perfect guy and the worst part is he is not even faking it LOL//) Loved that scene :)

annie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

in ddlj i like this scene where he is plying the mandolin and she comes down from the swiss rail and he asks..socho agar tumhe isi trip mein kisise pyaar ho gaya tab kya karogi LOL

Raj agar yeh tujhe pyaar karti hai to yeh palat key dekhegi....palat....palat....*she palats*

ek baar turn karo nupur...mein janta hoon mein galat nahi tha....pls...pls ek baar mudo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
One of my fav romantic scenes is the climax of dil to pagal hai........... i some how like it a lot.........Big smile

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
@Tanu...context please...lol i cant just grasp the jokes there cos i m clueless abt what they are talking ROFL...so agle baar back ground ke saath post karna ok?

@Debo..u know i love all the scenes of mn more..even that ddlj wala scene was more realistic with MN ...and she turns....nupur..and he is like..what am i supposed to do LOL cos she gives a angry +_ upset look

annie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
u ppl talking abt movies..................i have tons of fav scenes.............

Sabse pehle i love the song ek main aur ek tu...........and the scene before that..............

then............i love the DDLJ scenes................all of them...........esp the time when Kajol's sis tells her............mujhe ye chat wala bahut pasand hai...........lol

Socha na tha...............last scene............ it was so hilarious............he talks and lead her to taxi and then they elope............

HAHK................... the scene before mujhse juda hoke..............."ab to tumhe rokne ka koi bahana hi nahi raha"...............

myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
and i am happy.....................way too happy..........ROFL

y i wnt say, else Debo will kill me................lol

myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
yah i know....but he was somehow relived....tat kinda lifted his spirits up to try again....

how i remember one incident after when nupur came back in S2 and he asks her turn once and she does....and all SG fans went like aarey "palat" is such a SG thing...they copied it for MN....and i went like W-T-H...palat was introduced for MN...way before SG palat during tat jail track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

Go to top