Rang Badalti Odhani

Very Nice But...Somthing Is Missing....

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The Dulwahdhi track and our Angel Anand have been amazing and entertaining.....We also like Khanak is in a saree, minus the wig😆.....

Though I was not really interested....Sorry😳.....Rahul and Jenny scene was okay too......

But in all this my heart is missing something badly....Something it missed also at times during the last three months....Something the CVs know we love yet keep us away from....Something that we love even with hurt, pain, fights, nork-jorks, masti and especially when in love.....

Have you guessed it yet???....Yess I am talking about ShaNak....I wish the CVs would stop stalling, let the jung start already!....They need to be brave and bold....Not timid and sugary....I want dill khol ke batein and a real fight....After that can be lots of manana from Shaan....But lets get this show on the road already!!....

Jhansi ki Rani, Angel Anand have now become aquainted....Let the Burthal fight his battle to get her heart back now....Right now!!!!......

Yes I sound desperate....But I want my ShaNak back😳.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sabar ka phal meetha hoota hai..
have patience dear.. i would rather Shaan come to know that Khanak is around but can't meet him.. he will go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. i would love to see than rather than them meet and hug .. 😃
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Veena-

Sabar ka phal meetha hoota hai..

have patience dear.. i would rather Shaan come to know that Khanak is around but can't meet him.. he will go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. i would love to see than rather than them meet and hug .. 😃

I feel so mis-understood😆......I don't want them to hug.....Well not till Shaan has earned it and worked hard to win her trust😆.....I just want them on the same screen....I had the same issue during Deember....I don't mind Shaan fufilling his dreams....I just wanted to see ShaNak's interaction.....Small gaps are okay....CVs really test our patience sometimes😔.....

Anyway, hope for tomorrow....Or the pre-cap.....😆
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May I totally get how you feel!
I miss ShaNak too but on the other hand I am glad they are taking their time with this.It shows me that hopefully this track won't be rushed like the Sunny tack and also I am hoping they are working on the first ShaNak meet---> fingers crossed for it being reminiscent of Golden ShaNak!
PLUS imagine how much more sweeter the moment shall be.
Oh god.Now that I have written all this I want to throw intellect away and wish ShaNak had already met and I was watching the scene for the gazillionth time right now!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SYS-

May I totally get how you feel!

I miss ShaNak too but on the other hand I am glad they are taking their time with this.It shows me that hopefully this track won't be rushed like the Sunny tack and also I am hoping they are working on the first ShaNak meet---> fingers crossed for it being reminiscent of Golden ShaNak!
PLUS imagine how much more sweeter the moment shall be.
Oh god.Now that I have written all this I want to throw intellect away and wish ShaNak had already met and I was watching the scene for the gazillionth time right now!

I know Yumna, we are all in the same boat....Dill aur dimaag ke beech mein tug-of-war 😆......
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can think of one song for u May...

"Dil hai ke manta nahin"

🤣🤣🤣

You are a cootie pie!

and honestly even i miss Shanak in the same frame. just imagining how their first meet would be...anticipations are high on all fronts.🤣

The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

I can think of one song for u May...

"Dil hai ke manta nahin"

🤣🤣🤣

You are a cootie pie!

and honestly even i miss Shanak in the same frame. just imagining how their first meet would be...anticipations are high on all fronts.🤣

Actually I was thinking ' Intihaan ho gayi, intezar ki.....'😆 
I think we need to dig out the ' Intezar&Judaai ke Geet' thread🤣.....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahaha May I was talking about your Shanakism...

and yea we need that thread again!!!...
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I feel so mis-understood😆......I don't want them to hug.....Well not till Shaan has earned it and worked hard to win her trust😆.....I just want them on the same screen....I had the same issue during Deember....I don't mind Shaan fufilling his dreams....I just wanted to see ShaNak's interaction.....Small gaps are okay....CVs really test our patience sometimes😔.....

Anyway, hope for tomorrow....Or the pre-cap.....😆

Yes, I agree too!! I know that Khanak and Anand are getting to know each other and their friendship is developing, but at the same time, Shantanu needs to meet Khanak too. That face to face should have happened the same day!! What is the point in letting Shantanu be away for so long! Why should he not face the problem which is definitely there. It is a big one too where the CV's did make it seem like a small one as Shantanu is already hoping that his Khanak will forgive him!!
Yes I agree completely with May_Rose's post. Waiting eagerly for their confrontation!! I hope the CV's have something nice in store for us!!🤔
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Jessica - Thanks for commenting......

May😊......