India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Very Nice But...Somthing Is Missing....

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
The Dulwahdhi track and our Angel Anand have been amazing and entertaining.....We also like Khanak is in a saree, minus the wigLOL.....

Though I was not really interested....SorryEmbarrassed.....Rahul and Jenny scene was okay too......

But in all this my heart is missing something badly....Something it missed also at times during the last three months....Something the CVs know we love yet keep us away from....Something that we love even with hurt, pain, fights, nork-jorks, masti and especially when in love.....

Have you guessed it yet???....Yess I am talking about ShaNak....I wish the CVs would stop stalling, let the jung start already!....They need to be brave and bold....Not timid and sugary....I want dill khol ke batein and a real fight....After that can be lots of manana from Shaan....But lets get this show on the road already!!....

Jhansi ki Rani, Angel Anand have now become aquainted....Let the Burthal fight his battle to get her heart back now....Right now!!!!......

Yes I sound desperate....But I want my ShaNak backEmbarrassed.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 08 February 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

minif_2003wel1111Silpa_25vaish_123hotchpotchRBOgarfield1209jyothi1989rafia 24jparker-SYS-WooHooHaha21-YasharanArshi-RB81tofeeeesOlicityFanpriya_cool_123tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addictedkubarerooj-ikrock-Veena-togepe30tanthya

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Sabar ka phal meetha hoota hai..
have patience dear.. i would rather Shaan come to know that Khanak is around but can't meet him.. he will go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. i would love to see than rather than them meet and hug .. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minif_2003garfield1209WooHooHaha21rafia 24-YasharanArshi-The_May_Rosekubarekrocktanthya

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Sabar ka phal meetha hoota hai..
have patience dear.. i would rather Shaan come to know that Khanak is around but can't meet him.. he will go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. i would love to see than rather than them meet and hug .. Big smile

I feel so mis-understoodLOL......I don't want them to hug.....Well not till Shaan has earned it and worked hard to win her trustLOL.....I just want them on the same screen....I had the same issue during Deember....I don't mind Shaan fufilling his dreams....I just wanted to see ShaNak's interaction.....Small gaps are okay....CVs really test our patience sometimesUnhappy.....

Anyway, hope for tomorrow....Or the pre-capD'oh.....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21rafia 24krock

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
May I totally get how you feel!
I miss ShaNak too but on the other hand I am glad they are taking their time with this.It shows me that hopefully this track won't be rushed like the Sunny tack and also I am hoping they are working on the first ShaNak meet---> fingers crossed for it being reminiscent of Golden ShaNak!
PLUS imagine how much more sweeter the moment shall be.
Oh god.Now that I have written all this I want to throw intellect away and wish ShaNak had already met and I was watching the scene for the gazillionth time right now!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21rafia 24priya_cool_123-YasharanArshi-krockkubareThe_May_Rosetogepe30

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

May I totally get how you feel!
I miss ShaNak too but on the other hand I am glad they are taking their time with this.It shows me that hopefully this track won't be rushed like the Sunny tack and also I am hoping they are working on the first ShaNak meet---> fingers crossed for it being reminiscent of Golden ShaNak!
PLUS imagine how much more sweeter the moment shall be.
Oh god.Now that I have written all this I want to throw intellect away and wish ShaNak had already met and I was watching the scene for the gazillionth time right now!

I know Yumna, we are all in the same boat....Dill aur dimaag ke beech mein tug-of-war LOL......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24-SYS-WooHooHaha21

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I can think of one song for u May...

"Dil hai ke manta nahin"

ROFLROFLROFL

You are a cootie pie!

and honestly even i miss Shanak in the same frame. just imagining how their first meet would be...anticipations are high on all fronts.ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21rafia 24The_May_Rosekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

I can think of one song for u May...

"Dil hai ke manta nahin"

ROFLROFLROFL

You are a cootie pie!

and honestly even i miss Shanak in the same frame. just imagining how their first meet would be...anticipations are high on all fronts.ROFL

Actually I was thinking ' Intihaan ho gayi, intezar ki.....'LOL 
I think we need to dig out the ' Intezar&Judaai ke Geet' threadROFL.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21rafia 24

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hahahahaha May I was talking about your Shanakism...

and yea we need that thread again!!!...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

Go to top