Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

PROUD OF U ALKA AND ABHISHEK....BEST EPI TILL DATE

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3malwica2ruchira23ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvihunnybunch-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Abhishek is already like Mr Tiwari, hon...
See...the only reason Abhishek protected Chander was because he was his childhood friend..if it was only his servant (like chander's value to NNT) then he wouldn't care at all about what happened..Same with mr tiwari..he only cares fro friends (and I guess chander has stopped bein in counted as one ever since he disobeyed him), family and votes, thats it!
But yeah, the epi was awesome, with Alk a knocking some sense into Abhishek and then both of them trying to protect him..the precap was interesting too..between SP and abhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
i loved whole epi...it was just awesome...loved the way abhi was trying to protect his friend....
          but where is mother and where is nandini...y nandini is not involved in this drama???even mother is very important in these scenes....
                           I hope they are not replacing nandini this time AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i agree... its was all becoz of alka.Embarrassed.. coz she knows whole truth abt indu-ramesh murder.... as she heard 4m the witnesses b4Embarrassed.... those rude n rough dialogues to abhi was definately needed... to wake him up n to make him support the right thing.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvihunnybunch

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Abhishek is not a very positive character. He is a man who could be easily sided by anyone. The only reason why we see him positive still, is because he tries not to get involved in with the political matters unless otherwise his dad pushes him into it.

Alka was told that Abhishek was there giving orders when Ratiram and Satish were beaten. So, she smelled the coffee and knew that the person behind this must be her dad, that is the reason why she told to NT that nothing should happen to Chandar. Though we know that Chandar will never get a bail neither be released that easily from jail as it is part of NT's plan.

Alka being rude to Abhishek was needed. People like him needed to be slapped hard to show them the rays of light, wonderful job Alka.

I'm really proud of Alka. I know she will be shattered into millions of pieces with the shock of what would happen to Chandar, but which will definitely make her stronger. 

I don't think he will stay positive or turn negative, but if Nandini enters into politics with him, she will always force him to be on the right path. This is what I feel. There is possibility of him turning negative too, as there will be competition between him and Alka in the field of politics, later on.

love,
Azuu

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Azuu-

Abhishek is not a very positive character. He is a man who could be easily sided by anyone. The only reason why we see him positive still, is because he tries not to get involved in with the political matters unless otherwise his dad pushes him into it.

Alka was told that Abhishek was there giving orders when Ratiram and Satish were beaten. So, she smelled the coffee and knew that the person behind this must be her dad, that is the reason why she told to NT that nothing should happen to Chandar. Though we know that Chandar will never get a bail neither be released that easily from jail as it is part of NT's plan.

Alka being rude to Abhishek was needed. People like him needed to be slapped hard to show them the rays of light, wonderful job Alka.

I'm really proud of Alka. I know she will be shattered into millions of pieces with the shock of what would happen to Chandar, but which will definitely make her stronger. 

I don't think he will stay positive or turn negative, but if Nandini enters into politics with him, she will always force him to be on the right path. This is what I feel. There is possibility of him turning negative too, as there will be competition between him and Alka in the field of politics, later on.

love,
Azuu
I completely gree with you..you've just spoken my mindSmileClapEmbarrassed

hunnybunch

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruchira23

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

I am an AbhIni fan...but I just dont think he is positive, thats all...just because a character is a lil bit bad doesnt mean I hate him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index