Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 8 PR (Page 4)

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But Kools, isn't that what happens....families don't support their own daughter citing numerous silly reasons
Yes it happens . All the time . I told u na . I won't blame her if she goes back . But I want to blame the supporters for PRETENDING to support when in reality they did NOTHING . At least its better to frankly NOT support . I prefer those who say Ur on ur Own .
this is why i would support madhuri decision to be quite about her husbands bigamy because she had very valid reasons... she didnt have any support neither financial nor in form of family...
but vaishali does.. she not only had good education but also a loving understanding family to support... karanjakars are not that backward...sulo was perfectly fine having her newly married daughter home infact she didnt even allow archu to leave the mandap with her inlaws..
I do agree that what u guys are stating happens but shouldnot this be a good opportunity to show that its not right that for a women husband is not evrything...i think CVs shld capture this good chance to for once show tracks which we have already seen....
then there is no point of vaishali getting a education over archu when she is not going to use it...

P.S i am not saying education alone helps u stride over problems but atleast it can give the women a purpose and some form of financial freedom.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemKalapiTiyalianu rulzbee5koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
It was wrong on her part to expect him to choose between her and his wife,
If Sulo can expect Manav to choose between Baby Sachu and Archana in emergencies surely Savita has a right to do mistakes Mandy Wink

she should consider herself fortunate that Archana is equally as forgiving as Manav because I doubt others would be in their position given what Savita put Archana through

Mandy darling turn the kaledoscope and see if u can . No MOTHERS in their position wud eVER accept Archna as a bahu after going thru the ordeals Savita did the moment Archna walked in her life since two years Back . This has NOTHING to do with Archnas goodness at all .........the mothers wud ONLY see what their son suffered .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

But Kools, isn't that what happens....families don't support their own daughter citing numerous silly reasons
Yes it happens . All the time . I told u na . I won't blame her if she goes back . But I want to blame the supporters for PRETENDING to support when in reality they did NOTHING . At least its better to frankly NOT support . I prefer those who say Ur on ur Own .
this is why i would support madhuri decision to be quite about her husbands bigamy because she had very valid reasons... she didnt have any support neither financial nor in form of family...
but vaishali does.. she not only had good education but also a loving understanding family to support... karanjakars are not that backward...sulo was perfectly fine having her newly married daughter home infact she didnt even allow archu to leave the mandap with her inlaws..
I do agree that what u guys are stating happens but shouldnot this be a good opportunity to show that its not right that for a women husband is not evrything...i think CVs shld capture this good chance to for once show tracks which we have already seen....
then there is no point of vaishali getting a education over archu when she is not going to use it...

P.S i am not saying education alone helps u stride over problems but atleast it can give the women a purpose and some form of financial freedom.

TOTALLY AGREE. I dont blame Madhuri . The child and his sickness incapacitated her . But Vaishali can STILL kick Dharmes in his butt .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 February 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaianu rulzbee5

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diembee5anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Kools,

Was LMHO at your twist to the "drama" episode!LOL

I thought what could you have possibly written for a faltu episode and I can't stop laughing at your take Thumbs Up and the most funniest was -  Manohar's thoughts if she had shaved her sasur Mohanrao's head.ROFL

Varsha was screaming that people hid her truth from her and Archu scolds her with what Varsha did (referring to Sulo's asthma attack)?Is Archu crazy or what? 1st quality of being a self-sacrificing mahaan has to be the quality of empathy. Totally was not there today. So, is just bcos Sulo going to have an asthma attack no truth should be told at all? How valid was her rebuking Varsha with that logic?Angry

After reading your commentary CVs made Manav call and talk to his parents!

Don't see Dharmu sudharofying his ways at all .. checking-in in a hotel with Madhuri once again?! Shocked

Thank God for Bhavna has heard Varsha's sacchai and that is not dragged further with to-or-not-to-inform-her drama.Sleepy

Savita has seen Dharmu's sacchai but when she goes to do izzat- aarti of the karanjkar's, Vaishu might deny it and Archu and Manav might join in and may tell Savita is misinformed (budiya satiya gayi hai) so that Sulo doesn't get 1 more attack and Vaishu silently returns back to Dharmu.Shocked

Yes, Sulo's slap dialogue for Dharmu was also taken from your commentary.

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

But families do that all the time. They, under the veil of love or concern or protection will push their daughters or siblings to accept these conditions and just suck it up and accept it. All the time showing that they support the girl and her misfortune and it is only best for her to accept it and live it out.....You know we all talk of our karma and our destiny....

I think what I really could like to see happen (and definitely CVs will never dream of doing this) is that Vaishu slowly gathers her inner strengths and decide to take a stand for herself and her baby. If will be fun to see, a girl who was never independent or had a job pre-marriage, becoming strong under adverse conditions.

Btw, how is Bholu feeling now?

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

You wrote my thoughts out Pillai.....but of course the CVs are a class of their own...not going to happenLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
tiya

agree wholeheartedly with ur analysis of Archu

The Asthma attack is more out of the suddenness , the dramatic way it was told .

It was the WAY Varsha howled and the suddenness that affected her .

Had ARMAN and Vaishu met Sulo and prepared her properly , this wud NEVER have happened .

Its a wonder Vaishu didnt have a miscarraige coz the way Dharmeshs SACHAAI .so well hidden by Arman came in front of her like a thunderbolt and hit her out of the blue .
Hiding Dharmesh's bigamy is AIDING Dharmesh . 

Now the convenient argument that will be advanced is its Vaishu's call to tell her mom . Then what is the role of Archana as the ELDER SISTER who rushed to take responsibility so willingly and who discusses these responsibilities even in her bEDROOM moments with her hubby ? If she has NO ROLE to play why the hell is Vaishu living at her chawl ?

How many days is Vaishu gonna live at the chawl ? Manav really cannot afford it u know .Neither does Archana have the brains to understand she is squeezing him monetarily by plonking her sister on him nor does spoilt weepy Vaishu .

How about getting a grip and asking for finances from Dharmesh ?

Sulo is not Archus mom alone . Varsha Vaishu have a full right to come to her to seek solace . Did Archana remotely CARE when Sulo got asthma attack and Manohar got heart attack when she was roaming around with Manav inspite of being engaged to Jai ?

Its Hi time some elder tells Archana to butt out and to do her ghar sansaar .

She has NO LIFE .The Kholi taken serves the purpose of an ADDA for K sisters to gather and feel sorry for themselves bas .What we poor viewers felt was we wud see a beautiful blossoming grihasthi of a couple who were denied this opprtunity , but neither is there romance nor a carefully done grihasthi in poverty with the sheer joy of companionship . We see Archana piling her faaltoo maayka problems on Manav as if it was her bloody birthright and him ignoring his real responsibilities .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 February 2011 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiTiyalianu rulz

Go to top