Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
OK Ok, disagreement all the way ....😆

about me not likingSulochna was because she said soemthign about not slapping dharmesh because he is a damaad ...that is why I didn't like her ....
However I love manohar and loved him even today .His love for Manav has always been very genuine ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OK Ok, disagreement all the way ....😆

about me not likingSulochna was because she said soemthign about not slapping dharmesh because he is a damaad ...that is why I didn't like her ....
However I love manohar and loved him even today .His love for Manav has always been very genuine ...

That was a classic JOKE . Even Savita , crass , cheap watever she is called , has not slapped Ajit once he became her damad by respecting that relation .....Sulo has thappadofied Manav like no ones business . In fact NONE of The Karanjkar women have ANY cultural etiquette whatsoever . Including Archana .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kool, I disagree with you here very strongly ...
All characters flip flop in this show but most of the time archana is not this way ..However I am not going to go in  a debate about this ..I would just agree to diagree  here  very  very strongly .For me , Archana  is a wonderful girl , she is my most fav character  of the show  ( obviously that is my oinion ) 😊

Ok girl , I am off..Gosh not easy being a fan these days ...all the voting ..my head is spinning and have to do even more ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I thought Varsha was in her right to break down the way she did, her loved ones had no right to keep this from her. She had a right to know. I am just glad this track is moving along, last week was just a complete bore.

I look forward to see what Savita has to say to Manav, she really needs to put aside her hatred for Archana if she wants to go back to having the relationship she used to have with Manav. It was wrong on her part to expect him to choose between her and his wife, she should consider herself fortunate that Archana is equally as forgiving as Manav because I doubt others would be in their position given what Savita put Archana through

I would love it if Savita were to expose Dharmesh for the slime he is, then Sulchana can stop worshipping him and Vaishali wouldn't feel like she has to stay with Dharmesh for the sake of Sulochana's health.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But Kools, isn't that what happens....families don't support their own daughter citing numerous silly reasons

Yes it happens . All the time . I told u na . I won't blame her if she goes back . But I want to blame the supporters for PRETENDING to support when in reality they did NOTHING . At least its better to frankly NOT support . I prefer those who say Ur on ur Own .

this is why i would support madhuri decision to be quite about her husbands bigamy because she had very valid reasons... she didnt have any support neither financial nor in form of family...
but vaishali does.. she not only had good education but also a loving understanding family to support... karanjakars are not that backward...sulo was perfectly fine having her newly married daughter home infact she didnt even allow archu to leave the mandap with her inlaws..
I do agree that what u guys are stating happens but shouldnot this be a good opportunity to show that its not right that for a women husband is not evrything...i think CVs shld capture this good chance to for once show tracks which we have already seen....
then there is no point of vaishali getting a education over archu when she is not going to use it...

P.S i am not saying education alone helps u stride over problems but atleast it can give the women a purpose and some form of financial freedom.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
It was wrong on her part to expect him to choose between her and his wife,
If Sulo can expect Manav to choose between Baby Sachu and Archana in emergencies surely Savita has a right to do mistakes Mandy 😉

she should consider herself fortunate that Archana is equally as forgiving as Manav because I doubt others would be in their position given what Savita put Archana through

Mandy darling turn the kaledoscope and see if u can . No MOTHERS in their position wud eVER accept Archna as a bahu after going thru the ordeals Savita did the moment Archna walked in her life since two years Back . This has NOTHING to do with Archnas goodness at all .........the mothers wud ONLY see what their son suffered .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallai

this is why i would support madhuri decision to be quite about her husbands bigamy because she had very valid reasons... she didnt have any support neither financial nor in form of family...
but vaishali does.. she not only had good education but also a loving understanding family to support... karanjakars are not that backward...sulo was perfectly fine having her newly married daughter home infact she didnt even allow archu to leave the mandap with her inlaws..
I do agree that what u guys are stating happens but shouldnot this be a good opportunity to show that its not right that for a women husband is not evrything...i think CVs shld capture this good chance to for once show tracks which we have already seen....
then there is no point of vaishali getting a education over archu when she is not going to use it...

P.S i am not saying education alone helps u stride over problems but atleast it can give the women a purpose and some form of financial freedom.

TOTALLY AGREE. I dont blame Madhuri . The child and his sickness incapacitated her . But Vaishali can STILL kick Dharmes in his butt .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
hey kools, nice commentary, it was so funny. this spin on the KKlan is what i need after an episode of BS

These episodes are soo faltoo. the past three episodes was like a bad 70's movie where in the whole script was thrown in at the last minute.

At the present, ARCHANA is on my hitlist. i mean how SILLY and STUPID she is? 
yesterday mahan manav talks about HIS needs and wants, after a long time. he talks of missing his mom, HER SAAS, what does archu do?: remind him of VAISHU. what will vasihu do, if we go back home, was her implication. 
may i remind miss archu that vaishu is NOT mahan manav's problems. he is not her keeper, or her guardian, and in noway obligated to care for her? yes, the relation dictates that you sympathise with vaishu, protect her if needed, guide her, LOVE HER, BUT manav and her, are NOT reponsible for the rest of their lives
before miss archu, goes on making her LAME plans, has she inquired what VAISHU wants? those thougths NEVER occurs in archu's head. 

this is EXACTLY why SAVITA hates archu. in the name of goodwill,archu takes the most STUPID decisions, invites trouble for herself and passess it on to others like a PARCEL. 
My guess is that, manav will now say: i will come to the house, only if vasihu and my wife can come with me. 
i am soo mad at archu. 
today, she got mad at varsha for doing the most normal thing in the world: confiding in her mother. how can ARCHU refuse VARSHA that right? what slapochana is now property of archana deshmukh? or does archu get toAUDIT everything that is to be said to slapochana? 
archu has NO RIGHT to say that to varsha. what archu decides to share with archu is her problem but interfering in other's in whole diffeent ball game.
archu is trying to deny BOTH VARSHA and VAISHU the LOVE and COMFORT of her mother. 
archu is NOT their mother. slapochana IS. so whatever the problem, the mother has it in her to withstand it and take the pain away. 
A sister can NEVER take the place of A MOTHER no matter how much they try. 
i know i said, its better if vaishu stays with arman for a while, but my emphasis was on a temp. time. NEVER i advocate hiding things from parents. 
as an older sister, its a tried and tested rule. 
archu needs to do a LOT to redeem herself. it starts with being a GOOD BAHU and NOT advocating any hiding business. 

Varsha: priya marathe, did a FAB job acting today and yesterday.  she completely broke down in front of her mother. today, i felt bad for her. 
i think most of her anger and disappointment with hiding buisness is justified. more than anything she feels bad for those shattered dreams. she is RIGHT in asking "WHY did you hide from me". if she knew in the beginning atleast the pain of broken dreams could be salvaged. 
thats why i feel bad for her. and thats why, my dislike for archu (here) increases. ALL of them, HIDING and LYING, sending EYE to EYE messages. now varsha knows the meaning of all that and she is HURT. 
but i do think, varsha will be strong and take a mature decision in this situation.

while sulo was huffing and puffing like Thomas the Engine, they should have told her the truth of vaishu as well. would have saved them another attack and saved the doctor another trip to this household.

dharmesh is working over time. dono taraf TWO gharwalis, he doesnt know which way to go. he is cursing that orange shorts and the matching turban, that made him soo attractable to these two females. 
may i add that entry of Jaipurwala Sr, was hilarious, he seemed to have come as an undercover FBI agent out to give dharmesh a cryptic message.
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kools,

Was LMHO at your twist to the "drama" episode!😆

I thought what could you have possibly written for a faltu episode and I can't stop laughing at your take 👍🏼 and the most funniest was -  Manohar's thoughts if she had shaved her sasur Mohanrao's head.🤣

Varsha was screaming that people hid her truth from her and Archu scolds her with what Varsha did (referring to Sulo's asthma attack)?Is Archu crazy or what? 1st quality of being a self-sacrificing mahaan has to be the quality of empathy. Totally was not there today. So, is just bcos Sulo going to have an asthma attack no truth should be told at all? How valid was her rebuking Varsha with that logic?😡

After reading your commentary CVs made Manav call and talk to his parents!

Don't see Dharmu sudharofying his ways at all .. checking-in in a hotel with Madhuri once again?! 😲

Thank God for Bhavna has heard Varsha's sacchai and that is not dragged further with to-or-not-to-inform-her drama.🥱

Savita has seen Dharmu's sacchai but when she goes to do izzat- aarti of the karanjkar's, Vaishu might deny it and Archu and Manav might join in and may tell Savita is misinformed (budiya satiya gayi hai) so that Sulo doesn't get 1 more attack and Vaishu silently returns back to Dharmu.😲

Yes, Sulo's slap dialogue for Dharmu was also taken from your commentary.

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But Kools, isn't that what happens....families don't support their own daughter citing numerous silly reasons

Yes it happens . All the time . I told u na . I won't blame her if she goes back . But I want to blame the supporters for PRETENDING to support when in reality they did NOTHING . At least its better to frankly NOT support . I prefer those who say Ur on ur Own .

But families do that all the time. They, under the veil of love or concern or protection will push their daughters or siblings to accept these conditions and just suck it up and accept it. All the time showing that they support the girl and her misfortune and it is only best for her to accept it and live it out.....You know we all talk of our karma and our destiny....

I think what I really could like to see happen (and definitely CVs will never dream of doing this) is that Vaishu slowly gathers her inner strengths and decide to take a stand for herself and her baby. If will be fun to see, a girl who was never independent or had a job pre-marriage, becoming strong under adverse conditions.

Btw, how is Bholu feeling now?