Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Loves Nivi --------- Yayyyyyyyyyyy (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I'm soooo happyy too!! You could see a lot of pain in viren's eyes and the way he talked about his childhood falshback was truly heart touching. .!
along all this conformation you can clearly see that Viren has a feeling for nivi.. he thought about the moments he spent with her.. and like Viren said earlier to Chanchal that he doesn't like answering questions.. but what happend here.. he practically poured out his heart to her.. he told her everything and let his anger come out.. 
even though it maybe because he was so frustrated and didn't know what else he could do and simply could not keep all that pain inside himself.. so he let it all out and said it to nivi!! that shows he cares for her.. even though he doesn't realise this yet, but  he is trying to push her away form him.. 
i personally think he's only pushing her away because he is scared that she will also leave him and fears to even believe in anyone.. Viren himself sees him as a bad person.. he feels maybe he's not worth of happiness.. he doesn't let anyone come near him.. because he doesn't even know himself .. he fears.. 

well i suppose the next track is a new beginning to NivRen and curing viren/ clearing out misunderstanding.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasihuNivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

I'm soooo happyy too!! You could see a lot of pain in viren's eyes and the way he talked about his childhood falshback was truly heart touching. .!
along all this conformation you can clearly see that Viren has a feeling for nivi.. he thought about the moments he spent with her.. and like Viren said earlier to Chanchal that he doesn't like answering questions.. but what happend here.. he practically poured out his heart to her.. he told her everything and let his anger come out.. 
even though it maybe because he was so frustrated and didn't know what else he could do and simply could not keep all that pain inside himself.. so he let it all out and said it to nivi!! that shows he cares for her.. even though he doesn't realise this yet, but  he is trying to push her away form him.. 
i personally think he's only pushing her away because he is scared that she will also leave him and fears to even believe in anyone.. Viren himself sees him as a bad person.. he feels maybe he's not worth of happiness.. he doesn't let anyone come near him.. because he doesn't even know himself .. he fears.. 

well i suppose the next track is a new beginning to NivRen and curing viren/ clearing out misunderstanding.. 

Yaar i agree with you 100% uff he looked so sexy. it was extremely hurtful to see him in such pain. He deffo loves her he could not think of anyone else apart form Nivi when he was walking away bless him x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoPoojaa_PDilbole_ShiOmRu

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yippy yayyyyyyy good news but I haven't watch the episode iam so happy that viren loves nivi they are together wow nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Zarmeen, tell me about it dear.. The bestest episode so far. Still there are lot of unknowns but they will come out slowly. And see Nivi forgot that he was her tormentor and went behind him as she herself said to Sid that jo galityan saalon pahle hue thi unko mujhe theek karna hai. She understood where is Viren coming from. And Viren sensed her when he was sitting on the steps in the park. Maybe it is not love still but yes Nivi is something to him, she matters to him and he will realize his love soon.
I had tears when I saw it first time and it broke my heart when he left her and their song was playing "tu hi saathi, tu hi yaara...".
Nivi was so awesome today and the way she handled Viren and listened to him. She will definitely make him come around and he will shine with her help. I do not want Sid to help her as it will again complicate matters for Nivi and him too (as related to Divya). Nivi knows Viren hates Sid because he was always compared with him so she should alone work on this. She is more than capable of handling Viren.
Anju jaani i'm still trying to get over the episode it was amazing yaar. And the way nivi listened to him was just too good. same here i do not want S. to help at all and i just want Nivi  to deal with with him and yes if CC does want to help her that is fine coz she is his mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3sihuNivRenDeewanianjubala

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

I so agree with u coz it is his fear that she will also leave him and he is just scared to trust anybody now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i loved todays epi soooo much loved viren nivi jus love them from the bottom of my heart i  had tears  when i was watching  loved viren soooo much i love him

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Oh Zarmeeen where were u dear ? Oh god wht a emotional epi n kinny was best 2dy

Yes I agrre wid u . Viren scares frm getting hapiness as he considers himself as bad n likehe said 2 himself " kaise bhool gaya tu , bure aadmi ko kabhi khushi nahi milti " He is pushing Nivi n is nt accepting his love for her becozz he thnkns tht She will also leave him like his family

Oh I m sooo soo happyyy Anisha . Yupp Viren looked as a sexyy hottt angry innocent kid

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Oh Zarmeeen where were u dear ? Oh god wht a emotional epi n kinny was best 2dy

Yes I agrre wid u . Viren scares frm getting hapiness as he considers himself as bad n likehe said 2 himself " kaise bhool gaya tu , bure aadmi ko kabhi khushi nahi milti " He is pushing Nivi n is nt accepting his love for her becozz he thnkns tht She will also leave him like his family

Oh I m sooo soo happyyy Anisha . Yupp Viren looked as a sexyy hottt angry innocent kid
moni jaani i'm very much here do read the posts and was upset with quite few of them so did not wanted to get into arguments but yaar finally got the power packed and emotional episode so could not stop myself from posting.

Go to top