Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for the insightful update......πŸ€—

Kesar is standing strong and hope her resolve lasts....

Today, Prats did not utter a single word....may be we will get overdose of it tomorrow.....

I dont get Arushi's standing for Kesar when she never once thought about Kesar or her rights when she married Shakti.  Pls this double standard is sickening and not endearing....

You are welcome, Starwa πŸ€—..

I hope so, but somehow I am still not sure about her resolve.....

This is the supposed redemption of Aarushi , have you noticed Aarushi is getting some good dialogues of late..Is she headed out to be a fire brand femininst..so will she finally bring about Shakthi's downfall..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

My first tym. .!
Tanths. .
Dat ws a wondrfl update. .Dis is d first tym im readn ur written update,though i always go thru ur LUD. .Thnk u so much 4 ur efort. .

Thank you, Azi ...U come  to LUD....Do make ur presence felt..the more , the merrier..πŸ˜ƒ

The pleasure is mine, DearπŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettymeena44

thanks tanthya for update it is wonderful and awesome as usual

You are always welcome, Prettiest Meena πŸ˜ƒ
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome, Starwa πŸ€—..

I hope so, but somehow I am still not sure about her resolve.....

This is the supposed redemption of Aarushi , have you noticed Aarushi is getting some good dialogues of late..Is she headed out to be a fire brand femininst..so will she finally bring about Shakthi's downfall..

Oh, Sathya, pls don't say this dear... it hurts, but we know Cv's love her a lot... so anything can happen....😑😑😑😑
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Oh, Sathya, pls don't say this dear... it hurts, but we know Cv's love her a lot... so anything can happen....

Babs,

My intention is not to scare you off...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But looking at the way she is getting overly aggressive ,muhphat and bearing in mind that Shakthi-Aarushi tangle is unresolved..I am just thinking  perhaps Aarushi is being fortified to take on an Obsessed Shakthi..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie.

thanks 4 the update

You are welcome, Minnie..😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

so happy the way kesar has put up her stand
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
glad 2 see kesar stood for herself ,,,the way she told tat i hve cme quietly 2 keep my izzat was awesome,,,,,,

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Badhai ho! Mubarak! Ek aur chakka mara apnay!Oh sorry.............GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

Humka badia laga....................shukria yaad dilanay ka hum chingum chabatay huay dekhain gay!

Merci Beaucoup!😊

Bahut Shukriya Huma ji, Aapki Chakka ke liye ,  aur woh ka bada mote mote labz mein likhe hain aap ..Gol,Gol,Golgappe  πŸ˜†..Hanji...Golgappe badiya tha..Thankoooji !!

My pleasure, Huma πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshna1020

thanks for the wonderful update

glad 2 see kesar stood for herself ,,,the way she told tat i hve cme quietly 2 keep my izzat was awesome,,,,,,

you are welcome, Roshna

Kesar has stood up  but will she be able to sustain it...I wish to see how  she will interact with Shakthi when he comes back.