Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Written Update: 8th Feb: Savita ji aayi.

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE

8the February, 2011

Akshara's phone rings and its naitik and she tells him gayatri didn't tell anyone about rashmi meeting suraj. Naitik says what are we going to do now and tells her he has to go, I have to go to a meeting. Akshara gives pooja to everyone and DJ comes and says congratulations ,we're going to start the new factory and the first invitation should go to the Jindal's. RB says everyone will get invitations, gayatri says whats the hurry. RB says you should come too and gayatri looks worried and RB says whats going on, Gayatri tells them that rashmi has refused to get married to suraj and she tells him what happened and DJ gets all mad.

Maheshwari's

RS and varsha looking at plates and stuff, they are from Jindal's because RS did the rishta. Sunaina reminds them about some mundane and RS says we have to clean and stuff. Dadi says you all should go.

Singhania's

DJ is still pissed off… Good lord, does he not have a life?  And he's yelling, DJ leaves, Naitik comes.

Maheshwari's

Shaurya and dadi laughing and RS is who cleaned, and then savita comes and shaurya introduces and savita tells them she already cooked.

Gayatri goes in her room and everyone goes behind her, naitik tells her to relax and

BM says, rajshri behen might not say anything but she will be embarrassed in front of everyone. Nandu starts her drama and says what did you think meeting would do, look at me, I knew mohit but everything changes after wedding, I told rashmi meeting wouldn't do anything. Akshara defends naitik and nandu keeps on arguing and naitik tells her to stop talking like bua ji and gayatri says that's not the way to talk to and BM says bai sa was right. Gayatri leaves crying and naitik says we're right and if rashmi had gotten married and not like suraj, she wouldn't be happy. Akshara says she has to talk to gayatri.

Shava Room

Shaurya says I brought her to help ma and kaki and rajshri comes in with milk and says bohot fikar hai maa ki ( cute scene). Rajshri says shes very nice. Shaurya says I did right and rajshri says yes, she does everything so fast. Phone rings and its akshara and varsha tells her that shes busy laughing and hands the phone to rajshri and akshara asks whats going on and rajshri tells her about the bai. Rashmi comes and asks for naitik. Akshara tells her that he's taking a shower and tells her to come in, rashmi says I feel very bad that because of me everyone is tense, what should I do? Akshara consoles her saying that their thinking is different. Rashmi tells her DJ's mad at gayatri too and im very scared. Akshara tells her to relax and get some sleep.

DJ's Room

All the adults are there and RB says im very sorry, DJ looks like a dukhi aatma and says I was living in an illusion that I was going to move with my family, kids already do what they want to and now adults have started to. Gayatri says I misunderstood and DJ says im disappointed in you and gayatri keeps apologizing and they start talking about how akshara's family would feel.

Part 3

Gayatri comes in akshara's room and tells her lets go to see rajshri, I have to apologize. Akshara says I will talk to her and gayatri says I have to apologize.

Maheshwari House

Vishambar says the house is already clean and rajshri says that savita already cleaned it. Akshara and Gayatri come and Vishambar tells them to sit. Rajshri tells akshara about Tanyas wedding. Gayatri apologizes and RS asks whats going on akshara tells them rashmi doesn't like suraj. Episode Ends on Akshara's face

• Precap: RS calls naitik and invites him for the wedding, Naitik says he'll ask DJ, DJ says jao before naitik can complete his sentence, Akshara smiles. 

Review

-Boring episode, okay to miss. :)
-Rating: 2.5 / 5 
-Point for maheshwari's and rashmi =D 

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanamvatsasrikondaazminamchhedarohini_2007shobs30indy1979b1nduNas1momsx3dambisloop118gujaratigirlpragyakumarbaliehabsfanoinkoinknisnehsdavisER_ER_YAsmile365daysgeetaawahiparo83inazraahmednirleppannuKK_1234zohrabanuLoveMishalalpha12banker008funalwaysgiguserivanta29archie76sriyapoojaladdoonanda_gopa[email protected]ninitavim916Madhavi_DiRachu.m_Nancy_irene_cA HUGE FANmushkan_2003neel_jayveil_of_rosesanizormoonlight08rahat_fahad8cherrypansycoolkitty_23mumpetsamicutesanwARJRANSIDVARSK..Akaisha..NimbuMirchi_Divya_

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thank you for the update i cant wait for naksh to attend taanya's wedding btw where have bhola and daniya gone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ArohaAngel-sanw

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ArohaAngel-

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

thank you for the update i cant wait for naksh to attend taanya's wedding btw where have bhola and daniya gone

To dhaniya's village, someone in her familys getting married

sanw

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THANXS FOR THE UPDATE

-ArohaAngel-

-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updating

-ArohaAngel-

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Btw, who is Taanya? And is Rashmi's rishta off or on? Didn't quite get that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ArohaAngel-_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
thanks  for  the  update. dubble standerd  of  Dj  and BM . and  Nandini  crossed  all her  limites. Angry now  after  all  the  drama between  naksh  marrige  she  realise  that  they  did  crime  by  helping  herCensored

Edited by madhaviben - 08 February 2011 at 4:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ArohaAngel-sanw_Divya_

Go to top