Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Honeymoon time for Geet and Maan

After the wedding of Geet and Maan, the couple now goes for their honeymoon to Shimla. However, the makers of STAR One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi have decided to add some drama into their lives as, according to the track, someone will be following them to Shimla.

Our STAR One source said, "Maan and Geet will soon be off for their honeymoon. This track will begin tonight. Geet is excited that her struggles have finally ended and that she's married to a man whom she loves and respects. She hopes that this honeymoon is full of peace and quiet."

Neeraj, the Associate Creative Head of the show, said, "While on honeymoon, they realise that someone is stalking Geet. We're not going to reveal who it is, as it will ruin the audience's fun."

There is a simultaneous track taking place on the show, where Anvesha would join Arjun's firm to make him change his mind about seeking revenge. "We're awaiting the audience's response. Depending on it, we will take the track forward," added Neeraj.

When contacted, Anvesha, played by Nikunj Mallik, said, "As per the track, I'm to join Arjun's office. I have no idea what the creative heads are planning."

Even Arjun expressed surprise to Anvesha joining his firm. "We have to see what the heads are planning, as I'm not aware of the track," he said.

There are speculations mounting that the stalker is none other than Dev Khurana, who is out to seek revenge on Maan and Geet for ruining his life.

Will the stalker be revealed? Who is it? Will this shatter Geet and Maan's life forever? Meanwhile, what is Anvesha planning to change Arjun's mind? To get the answers to all these questions, tune into Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

hope doesnt posted before😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its defenitely dev
what do u say
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aur kaun ..............ullu ka pattha Dev......😡
thanx for sharing.......
it's DEV for sure then........
well let's wait and watch.......
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its defo dev bt i dnt knw y off late adi sir is behavin strangly.....i mean he is very serious n seems a lot mor confident...dosnt even stamr... it seems fishy..
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i THINK ITS DEV HE IN LOVE WITH GEET.......LOL..............

Originally posted by: Nav2010

i THINK ITS DEV HE IN LOVE WITH GEET.......LOL..............

😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's definitely DEV KHURANA😉
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ik we all expecting dev but what if cvs have something totally more interesting n unpredictable in mind..maybe it wud be dev but with him another entry of another khurana..vicky? Dat wud be interesting but dun know how the cvs wud handle the tracks together anyways..letz wait n see..OR maybe geet has a chiildhood friend who loved her since childhood n now has come back LMFAO but dat wud be so stupid like how did he find out her house number n everything...nvm..silly me😆
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thnx 4 sharing

I dont think its Dev. Whoever it is must be some new entry.