~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #32~ - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rooj-i

ok so Shaan is going away again? what? im lost...

Kt  ko val. day manana hai..lol !!! with someone special🤣
Originally posted by Deepali88

Kt  ko val. day manana hai..lol !!! with someone special🤣

haan that someone special is joining him later🤣🤣🤣 (anki don't think thoughts...im only messing here)
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Hahahaahaahhaahhhaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahaahahhhahhahahha

Ankita - U r fantastic !!!!!!!
main bahut tnku hu ji but manti hain ki nahi meri baat ko
@rooj tu koi nayi line soch le😳

@ anki: im talking bout Shriya's siggy...

@ may: i knew that...I was gonna mention that the other day when we were discussing bout V-day

pl give some analysis on  shriyas siggi🤣
@rooj seriously I noticed what u told about T giving a wide smile just now 😃 

and @deepali I think it was a blooper He might not be going any where. ,in the show

haan that someone special is joining him later🤣🤣🤣 (anki don't think thoughts...im only messing here)
are rooj tu to mera dimag padh leti hain re........par yeh thought main ne bola tha to shilpa ne meri hi akkal nikali to main ne sara iljaam tere par daal diya dekha we think a like😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

hey may I clearly said that is what I feel yaar

and I mean whatever  be the problems   ..and everyone would have some thing or the otehr

Ofcourse PH is responsible

This stage is very crucial for the show there is something called professionalism

.and I feel this  is letting  down badly ( that is only my feelings I clealry told i am not hurting anyone) .

I can understand you feel let down😊....
But all I am saying is we don't know the details....Plus actors are human too....We shouldn't take it personally....When he worked dispite being ill, he was called dedicated, why is is proffesionalism questioned now.....
I know you didn't hurt anyone, but aren't you making asumptions...And in the real world we would be taken to task for that😳....

Anyway lets end it at that and no hard feeling from me😃....I was just voicing my opinion and will stop now😳.......
@rooj kaunsa wala siggy yaha post kar na i wane see it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭
@ deepali: it was already given...just read that...

@ anki: tu mere ko marwaye gi...no yaar I didn't mean it in serious sense...i only meant it as a joke🤣🤣🤣
i really dont like KT going out of town