~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #32~ - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey rooj u can see clealry T and J smiling at each other for few secs..hain na???
@ May: i haven't seen the epi yet to fully confirm it but it seems like it...

@ Varsha: chup bethe...im working on the 2nd installment...🤣
@shriya so true she is hot and act well and she and manish share cute chemistry i hope rahul falls for him.............thy r cute🤣
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Hey rooj u can see clealry T and J smiling at each other for few secs..hain na???

not only that...i see T giving a wide smile to J when she looks back at him..

Hey sorry to say girls If kt continues like this better he has a permanent place at his garmen shop 

He must have had some reponsibility towards his job i feel.( i am not hurting him or telling anythign bad about him But i feel so)

Because of hsi sudden illness teh entire thing went for a total spin and now he has gone to nowhere all of a sudden what is this yaar???  

Jenny is damn glamourous in that blue dress..and bathroom wardrobe 😃

Shriya, I am sorry to say, but you are being unfair....We don't know why he is out of town and the PH are responsible for giving the actors leave....Comments about his family business are uncalled for😳....Karan and Yashashri got time off....

Originally posted by krock

@shriya so true she is hot and act well and she and manish share cute chemistry i hope rahul falls for him.............thy r cute🤣

bas kar anki...Rahul ke peeche mat lag ab🤣🤣🤣

idk but Jenny annoys me with her "OH Rahul" lmao...Varsha is right...it's like Kajol's role from all the Rahul scenes...🤣🤣🤣🤣

kis bare main batte ho rahi hain
hey every one

thanks teech

abt the epi...

i think sar kahin pe hain and pair kahin aur...so i m not gonna scratch my head for getting logic here.......neither i can bear to hear another dubbed voice for shan........two times was enough.............

.abt the k-family mujhe pata tha dey will get lost in the way, n will not reach dhulwadi till shan ka last plan ka time nahi aajata.....den they will come, will give their vishesh tippani to khanak , den after some tussling,  shanak will be reunited........

so i m gonna watch part1 and part4 for khanak-anand scenes.....

khanak's dialogue in precap seems superb

Rahul-jenny scenes have started to reach the saturation point now.....i can't enjoy them more........

kis manhoos din mein maine kaha ki mujhe Rajen scenes ache lage..........* thinks*....aab bhukto...
Edited by sweetsute - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rooj-i

bas kar anki...Rahul ke peeche mat lag ab🤣🤣🤣

idk but Jenny annoys me with her "OH Rahul" lmao...Varsha is right...it's like Kajol's role from all the Rahul scenes...🤣🤣🤣🤣
are wo idiotic thokla sam ko dekhne se to accha hain yaar rasam annoys me a lot i can handel her oh rahulllllllllll but not rasams janiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sawariyaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhROFL
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Shriya, I am sorry to say, but you are being unfair....We don't know why he is out of town and the PH are responsible for giving the actors leave....Comments about his family business are uncalled for😳....Karan and Yashashri got time off....

i agree with May on this one...i think we shud respect them...i mean think about it...how many times we get off in a year? and how many times these people get off in a year? unless they finish the show till their next one, these actors hardly have a proper time off. they are working around the clock for us. Us! we should respect that. I'm sorry but sometimes I feel people become very unappreciative (as in us).

Honestly guys this is their rozi roti if they didn't have this then how will they make money?

and beside KT said he doesn't help his dad much since he took acting...