BV Update 8th Feb '11

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update... 
jagya a.ka. jagat ki vaat ðŸ˜†

ooh how much i love these sticky 2 timing situations.. pretty sure he wld get out of this one.. for sure
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!! nothing exciting happend today.....just another filler episode...cant wait for tomorrow....I am hoping Jagya confesses his love for Gauri and moves on...Anandi also should move on in life rather than crying, bickering and wasting time at that haveli....go study and do something for yourself woman ! tamatar chutney, adrak chai, saasuma, dadisa and beend are not the only thing in life ! for god's sake..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I understand that Jagya introduces her as his friend and Anandi just accepts it......................this girl is enough to make one's blood boil.........I hope someone knocks her on the head and tells her the truth.........after which if she is still the ever faithful...........then nothing more to be said.
ammoos thumbnail
I think ANandi will know the truth and devastated and then will keep quiet for the sake of  the family peace 🥱Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

I think ANandi will know the truth and devastated and then will keep quiet for the sake of  the family peace 🥱

Haaaaaa....😡 grrrrrrr if she does that...then Colors better put a full stop to BV !!! no point in showing a woman who is a sacrificial demi godess without an ounce of self respect !
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
When has she treated herself as s human, always at the feet of dadisa [I)] I dont understand this DS, she wanted a par-pauta but not happy seeing anandi with Jagya.. tho baby kahan se paida hoga 🤪
divmath thumbnail

When has she treated herself as s human, always at the feet of dadisa [I)] I dont understand this DS, she wanted a par-pauta but not happy seeing anandi with Jagya.. tho baby kahan se paida hoga 🤪

I guess by the process of "Pollination" ðŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
No the exact process is Parthenogenesis.. What does that mean- GOOGLe it.. 😛 This DS is unbeliveable.. how fast she change her colour.. she was all smiling and suddenly she was stern.. 😕
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I must admit the old lady can be very annoying but given her age and conditioning she is showing more signs of accepting change and situations (maybe somewhat ungraciously) than Anandi is