Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Unfair attitude towards Ragini? (Page 4)

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I always felt the judges were unfair.  anyway, I do not watch JDJ with same enthu anymore now

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
i would definately agree that she shld have atleast got 25........... n let me tell to those who think that ankita is not a trained dancer.......she was the contestant of zee cinestar ki khoj and there they were suppose to do dance performances,so she is the one among ragini,mahi,ankita who has more experience.... still i dont like her dance.......inspite ragini is the best and her expressions are so rocking  and have a smile to die for.
RAGINI IS THE BEST

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 08 February 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.

GHT_ArMan Goldie
GHT_ArMan
GHT_ArMan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by dew_drop

Hi! Well I feel Rags under performed today. If u notice keenly, she forgot some steps and also once she wrongly did a hand movement which made Neerav lil confused.. and he brought his hand in front and pulled it away asap and smiled. So I can understand judges pov.
Just pointing out.. Hope I didn't sound harsh..

everyone's performance had mistakes.. out of all hers was the best..!! but got low score..
nope she did many 'garbaris' during her performance..she forgot steps many times and as remo said her frst lift was not up to d mark n she was not completeing her steps..so i think what she got quite fairSmile
why many pointing fingers at Sushant??he did a brilliant job yesterday as well.ok as some of u r saying judges r biased towrds Sushant..bt Rishi Kapoor n Akshay Kumar also praised him a lot n Akshay actually wanted 10/10/10 for him...

Edited by GHT_ArMan - 09 February 2011 at 1:25am
daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hi!! even i felt she deserved much more than 23....
they are really being harsh on her...

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@TM... totally agree.. with u...!! Many times... i have observed that Ragini gets scored very strictly in some of her better performed acts.. and thats really sad to see...!! I was quite disappointed with the scoring for the 'Blindfold' act .....and yesterdays scoring is another one in the list...!! Nyways..delighted that she is second in the highest scorer list..and praying that she is safe next week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I think judges have been using there strict and critcial marking with her,I wont say biased, as its a competition you cant just blame the judge for that, but definetly they point her mistake immediately , dont give her much ground or credit for being innovative and creative also taking huge risks of doing things out of norms, but having said that , this makes Ragini more and more enthusiatic to perfom better and better and that shows in her performances, I am not bothered about the marks , if she she is saved again I would be very happy, she is taking small small steps rowrds the finals. Praising her and complaining about marks doesnt mean that we are undermining the jugdes and othe contestants.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Armu4eva

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I totally agree!! the jugdes are always harsh to her in scoring!!  Sushant has been always getting good scores even though he does'nt deserve it !! sushant has always been doing the same dance forms ...he has done contemprary over 4 times!! and u can hardly see him do any other dance forms other than jazz or contemprary!! and where as ragini has shown something new every single week!! she has been taking risks but the judges are always rude to her in scoring!! she deserves far more than what the judges gave her!!!!!!Angry

Go to top