Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangna to tattoo her bosom for Mr. Right

bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Kangna to tattoo her bosom for Mr. Right

f her recent admission is anything to go by, Kangna Ranaut clearly believes in keeping it close to her chest. The actor has already decided to tattoo the name of her Mr Right on her bosom. It's another thing that Kangna will have to wait till she meets her true love. Kangna decided to get a tattoo after being inspired by her rather wild character in the forthcoming film, Tanu Weds Manu.

Small town siren
Ranaut plays Tanu, a small-town bindaas (carefree) girl  who openly mouths Hindi expletives and loves to drink and smoke. While her unassuming parents have no inkling about their daughter's wild ways, Tanu goes ahead and gets her boyfriend's name (Awasthi) tattooed on her chest and proudly flaunts it to scandalise R Madhavan who plays Manu, an NRI.

Kangna had to sport a henna tattoo for nearly three months while shooting for the film. "That's because I had to get it retouched a few times to maintain the continuity," the actor laughs and quickly adds that she has made up her mind to get a permanent tattoo once she finds her true love. Interestingly, Ranaut first spoke to Tanu Weds Manu director Aanand Rai about getting a permanent tattoo. Recalling their conversation, the filmmaker admits that he initially thought Kangna was joking.

No jokes
"But when she kept repeating her decision to get a permanent tattoo, I realised she was serious," says Rai. "Kangna would always tell me how Tanu is very similar to her as she too shies away from nothing. I wish she soon finds that special person so she can get the tattoo she wants."

Ranaut says, "Although it's not just the smoking, drinking and abusing that defines my character, we are basically very alike."

When asked about Deepika Padukone's predicament after breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor whose initials she had tattooed on her nape, Ranaut says, "I think getting a tattoo of the one you love is great. So when I know for sure that I have found that special someone, I will. And why not?"

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Kangna-to-tattoo-her-bosom-for-Mr-Right/Article1-659913.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
people and their tattoo fad. D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-Nuktaacheenbips

lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Tattoos are a bad bad idea.

But I think tattoos on guys look kinda cool.  But not so much on girls.

Edited by lhcj21 - 08 February 2011 at 12:05pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top