Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
maan should tel daadi abt his marriage soon she  misunderstood them and i expected maan to support her more & clear the misundertanding
continue soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Oh no poor geet dadi thinks wrongly of geet now but dadi is kept under the dark about the marriage so she is bound to think like that and awe geet sure knows how to handle her bachan and made him accept Annie and arjuns relationship and awe the last part was cute anyways greag update di and ooh lovely precap can't wait 😊
febinyusuff thumbnail
ho this Maan... sweeet heart.. please ask him to speak to daadi .. Now I think even if Geet get pregnant and have their child.. Maan won't find time to speak to dadi...

Loved how Geet understood Maan.. and Love to see them back on track.. even if they didn't talk anything over phoine.. the thought of being them on phone full day made me smile..

Please update soon dear..

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hope Dadi doesnt
misunderstood Geet
fabulous update pls
cont soonnnnnnnnnn
minakrish thumbnail
Fantastic......

Continue soon.....
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was lovely update
Jst hope that maan tells Daadi
abt him already married to geet lol
SoniRita thumbnail
Oh noooooo geet reputation bad infront of daadi oops maaan better clear da misunderstanding n den wowwww loveeeee da maneet phone talk hehehe loveeee it do continue soon
lody thumbnail
I like how geet make maan feet so clear In hie heart and soul and how she make him feel bitter and driving her sooo crazy
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Muski,
I have not been liking Maan's behaviour yaar....quite a few times....
Like when they earlier when he did not have time to listen to Geet at all about Arjun, etc, he said harsh words to Geet, she was in hospital, and he still did not forgive her....n even now......he is too busy in his work...he needs to delegate 😉 his work....wife is important..n what about her reputation in front of others specially his Dadi...he is taking her way too much for granted.......

He is relieved right away...as soon as Geet said she understands....I expected maan to even talk a bit about him being agressive in their love making because this was Geet's first time...expericing the agressiveness in love making and now the whole topic has juss being brushed off and Maan has other things to worry about which is just work, clients, work n clients...😭😭😭
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

i don't want dadi to think wrong about geet and her family!....maan really should do something!....

glad to see that maan has accpeted arjun and anni's relation!

continue soon!