Cheti cheti update....karo please.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
diiiiiiiiiiii waitinggggggggggg
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ru updatng or not.its 5 am nd i hv to sleep.plz letme know..
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

5mins more..coloring now

febinyusuff thumbnail
what a nice timing...

he he..

waiting for the update sweety
yadanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting please update fast
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 120

Probably she did...she doesn't even know wat was happening ..he was really into her... she was just discovering her husband now she thought... wondering how he didn't do anything ..to keep her dream for so many months.

It was 9 am.. Daadi knocked the door.. they both panicked. It was an odd situation to be caught in especially since Daadi didn't know about their wedding. Geet quickly slipped into her dress & Maan into his tracks & opened the door.
Daadi - kitni dar.. she paused the moment she saw Geet & the way the bed was.
She shot a strict look to Maan & then Geet.
Daadi - Rano ko pata hain tum yanha ho?
Geet didn't know wat to reply.. mama did know, but she could say it that would spoil Rano's reputation. Geet just dipped her head in silence.
Daadi - hume aapse yeh umeed nahi thi. Go back to ur house now
Daadi kept the cup of coffee in maan's side table - how could u Maan? I don't like all this, ek bar to dono khandan ke reputation ke baren main socha hota
Geet had tears in her eyes & left from there. He tried to stop her..
Daadi shouted - where is Anni gone now?? both bro - sis are bent on ruining family's name.
He didn't know how to explain the whole thing above all Anni was still in hospital since last night.
Daadi - this is really embarrassing Maan.
Maan - Daadi it is not wat it seems.
Daadi - do u even know wat u both ..chi...she turned her face... I had thought of Geet differently
Maan reacted angrily - Daadi!!!!
he couldn't have taken a word against her.
Daadi - I don't want to delay things further.. why can't u both just get married she said in anger & frustration. She hated wat she faced.. her grandson & Geet in closed room not sure since when Geet was here..geet looked totally worn ..not sure if she saw red marks around the neck & may be swollen lips clearly indicating wat they were up to... luckily she didn't know Geet was there the whole night. Daadi definitely didn't approve of it.. she was hurt.. the image she had of Geet was shaking..

Daadi expected her to be of high family values, she was looking her as the future face of Khurana's but now it all seemed to be little unacceptable. She knew Geet was bubbly & fun loving very modern, especially the first time they met, when Geet was dressed in her worn jeans & pulled up hair in the lose t-shirt.. but some where she knew Handa's where very cultured but now things seemed hazed. But she couldn't blame her alone, even her grandson was also at fault.  she just left from there in anger.

Maan hated to see this dissatisfaction in Daadi's eyes for his wife. He knew Geet can never be wrong she was perfect she was right, she would never do anything wrong to led down the family name. All this was because of him, because of his delaying in telling Daadi about their marriage, now it may all sound even worse. But he hardly got time to moan over it.. there was important meetings which he was already running late for.

Geet went back home feeling sad, wondering wat Daadi would have thought. But she never regretted anything.. after all they were married. She knew it was just a misunderstanding & every thing will be fine when she comes to know about their marriage. She just hoped Daadi doesn't thing bad about her family.

Maan had a busy day in office.. he didn't even get time to think about wat was happening in his personal life, forgot anni was in hospital taking care of Arjun.. where as she needed more attention.. Geet was in tears when Daadi shouted at her in the morning.. but his life ..his work didn't seem to stop...pouring in draining him out totally. Mid of all this he did call Geet
they couldn't even talk one line comfortably.. there was always a call or a client some one.. he had to put her on hold. They were on the call the whole day not without even talking a line fully. Finally when he could ..
Geet - don't worry I understand
he sighed in relief.. all the pain he had just washed away. She was really magical he thought.
Geet - aapki anni se baat huwai?
He was getting angry now, he was in no mode to forgive Arjun. He could never. She could sense his restlessness & anger. She knew how protective he was about her from day one. He had prithvi to take care of her from the 3rd day they had met probably. She loved every bit of him. His over protectiveness, his passion, his wildness, his temper.. humm.. little difficult to handle but she loved it too... since she understood that it was only uppari gussa always..
just then anni & Arjun walked into his cabin. Arjun had few bandages & swollen cheek. He had a sling & was kind of limping. Maan got up at once from his seat to call the guards. Geet realized he was very angry at some one.
Geet - Maan.. gussa mat kariya, unki baat tho sunlijayen
he yelled - nahi sunni mujhe kisi ki baat
Geet - Maan anni really loves him a lot
he clinched his fist
anni & Arjun were little taken a back...not sure whom he was shouting at ..phone or them
anni - bhai
Arjun stepped in front - I am really sorry Maan
anni - bhai please
Maan - I don't trust him a bit
Arjun - I want to marry Anni .. its our child she bearing.. I confess it's all my mistake, I was wrong I should have been more careful. I can't let this happen. I can't let my child to be a B*****. I know how cruel the outside world. Its my child.
Maan - u don't have to worry about it.. Maan Singh Khurana knows how to take care of his sister
Geet - Maan u can't fill the place of father in the child's life. Please think of the baby.
Maan was quiet.
She knew wat his silence meant.. ummah.. he softly smiled.. hai..issi smile se aap ne mujhe phasaya tha..bachan I am falling for u all over again.
He just blankly nodded to anni & Arjun. They hugged Maan thanking him & left.
Maan came back on the call - kya kaha tumne
she innocently - kya kaha mane???
Maan - main ne tumhe phasa ya??
Geet - aur nahi tho kya!!!
& giggled
he made a false angry face
Geet - bachan aise natak mat karo.. I know aap ko gussa kab aata hain
Maan - kab aata hain?
Geet - better question will be kab nahi aata hain
Maan - aacha kab nahi aata
she blushed - jab hum..she bit her lower lips
he knew wat was she thinking ..so he continued sensuously - jab hum kya jaan
she shook her head turning all pink & breathing heavy
Maan - tum aise karo gi tho main kaam kaise karon ga?
Geet - umm.. made a baby face.

precap,
prem & mukti's baby

-PREV   PART 119   NEXT  PART 121-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope Maan clears Geet's reputation in front of Dadi soon.
But I have to admit, I expected better from Maan. I thought he'd care more about this wify's reputation than how late he was for a meeting. Tsk tsk tsk....
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update muskan. Loved every bit of it.Thank you
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwww loved it but what is dadi thinking god but loved when she said bachan after a long time n precap is awesomeeeee