Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Gymnasium Capers & PanSid Jabbers (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

hey i would say i liked the episode but it was nice not wow but nice
the whole episode was filled by birdy and her new pinjeredaar boss who is giving her all silly work
and what makes her more irritated is the fact that he is cool as cucumber
poco i feel he is trying to hide his true identity behind his Casanova nature
because if has something to do with abhay then he just cant be a normal human being
i liked the scene were he caught her off guard it was good tu tu main main

True. Sid is much more than a casanova charmer. His plans for Abhay seem to run deep but let's see how much he exactly 'loves' his brother.

i loved the abhiya scene were both were correct in their words
piya getting protective on abhay on his identity made my heart jump
 abhya too did listen to piya

piya was all worried for abhay seeing how is unnecessary picking up  a fight
well she was acting like a girlfriend who did want her boyfriend to get in trouble

True. The friendship , the comfort and the warmth of AbhIya relationship clearly shows through. Fine, they are not dating each other but they are still as good as boyfriend-girlfriend.LOL

but i really liked this whole scenario
the whole gym class segment was really good
mishes tracker scene was funny .....but i wonder why is shaw trying to show off and is doing part time job thereLOL
and the new teacher is very very fishy
she is jasoos of sid
but what makes me think is why is she arranging a fashion showConfused
whatever that we will eventually know

Yeah, Shanaaya madam is here exclusively for Abhay and i think Abhay should sense that sooner or later. Wink

kabir and abahy.........................boys will be boys
ego is always a problem but i enjoyed it
but i didnt understand abhays whole strategy .....encouraging for a match and then letting him score goals and doing nothing
whats going on in abhays mind??

Writers themselves get confused by Abhay's mind , babe , so how can i have any answer to that? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!

-Edited-

Well, I didn't find the episode filler at all. In fact I quite liked it. The best part for me had to be the 'Shaw War' as you call it. It was cute, funny, entertaining, basically everything positive. It's no secret that I LOVE Misha and Tracker together and seeing today's episode, I'm pretty sure that Tracker is a pretty harmless character in the MiYa story. And of course, the floor catfight was hilariousROFL ROFL 

Lol true. Tracker will ultimately go back to her true love Angad and leave Shaw for Misha. Till then, we love the Shaw Wars.LOL

Coming to Sid-Panchi, I agree when you say that they are very cute and they redefine the love-hate relationship. It's not like they're dying for each other's company but they do enjoy their 'khatti meethi nok jhok'. I don't know whether Panchi likes her job or not but I really sympathise with her. I mean, listening to her boss's gfs throw abuses not only at him but her too, main na sehti!Shocked I really like this couple and even though Sid sometimes gets on my nerves but they do have a very endearing spark to them, I have to admit that.

True. PanSid are not a pair that you would like instantly but their cute spark grows on you and i love their sweet banter. They don't hate each-other for sure even though Sid drives her crazy all the time.Embarrassed

Coming to Kabir, well, I do understand what his problem with Abhay is. Basically, by defeating Abhay, he wants to get back his position of the 'Most Desirable Dude' of Mount College. Fair enough and very teenagish. As far as Pia is concerned, even I hope she doesn't ask Abhay to lose the match. I don't see any reason for her to do so but then, you never know with this girl.

I will officially murder Piya if she tells Abhay to lose the match tomorrow.AngryLOL....Abhay needs to show Kabir the reality so that Kabir's constant jabs on Abhay stop.

Coming to AbhIya, I think their interaction was very natural and as you said, the comfort was evident. I mean, I thought that this whole friendship thing will be a drama, a facade, something fake but I'm glad that as friends, there was no awkwardness between the two today. There was a certain genuineness in it and I liked that fact. And as you said, both were right in their places. Nonetheless, Poco, if Abhay can control his powers and fight a boxing match against Kabir, he can even control it for the gym class.

Yep. AbhIya have reached a comfort zone where they can talk about anything and everything without brooding over the messy love story. In the boxing match, Abhay had not exactly controlled his powers , he had just stopped his hand . I am not sure if he can show that kind of physical restraint all the time.

Shanaya? I just with they'd taken a better actress. Coming to the character, well, she is here for a reason, we all got to know that now. So that's why she's keen to have Abhay in her class, to observe and know more about him. And yes, of course, even she was blessed with a dose of his famous 'Thank You'Tongue

@Precap: Honestly, I would've preferred some other sport. I've had enough of BB in DMG and MJHT. In fact, I generally jumped to  Balika Vadhu today in the KMH ad-break and even there they chose to show BB of all thingsOuch Nonetheless, it's always a pleasure to watch Kabir and Abhay in the same frame. I love their clashes of male egoBig smile

Yep.We needed a better and hotter actress to play Shanaaya but this one is not that bad either. BB is the national game of Indian Television , it seems. LOL

Edited by Pocahontas - 08 February 2011 at 10:48am

.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi_bs

hi poco you are a very good writer thought putter
and yes by calling him chicken and sissy
kabir is being thaat

and yes i agree with you 110%
if abhay loses again this time i will ask you to do the thing ou saidWinkLOLBig smile

Thank you.Embarrassed....Kabir should lose this time round. And if Piya makes Abhay lose this time, i will send real vampires her way, trust me. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Panchi-Sid are like an on-off couple for me. Sometimes their scene clicks, sometimes it doesn't, I don't know whyConfused but as a pair, I do like them.
Hmmm...maybe you're right about Abhay's physical constraint. 
As you said, Shanaya is involved with the supernaturals. We need someone better. But let's see. This one might not be all that bad either. 
Ya, Indian Television is seriously obsessed with BBTongue

P.S. 9th Feb is 40 minutes awayROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan.

good post againThumbs Up

i agree with you, i don't want abhay to loose intentionally this time cuz of piya.........Cry

he too have an ego...........EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

n yeah i was also talking about sid (in the morning) wearing black so he is definitely a vampireTongue

but i don't understand one thing that why he send someone behind his bro???????????Ouch

he already know every thing about him ?ConfusedConfused

Thank you. Fingers crossed and hoping that Abhay wins this time round.LOL....Sid does wear blacks and maroons mostly. He may be digging up stuff on Abhay because he has not been with Abhay in a long time. Smile

--sumana13--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Poco it was 200 salon me pehli baar ye baat mujhe samajh aya hai.

I think abhay will deliberately loose the match just to show he is very weak.Angry And I dont want abhay to loose. Sanaya is obviously sent by sid.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectdreams

well said
really find Sid and Panchi cute
hope we get to see more of them

Thank you. Yes. PanSid are cute without a doubt. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachanarock

Awesome post poco like always.Smile

Loved Kabirs dialogue -
Dekh , main iss Raichand ka raaita kaise banaata hoon.

Most of all I like the way Piya can get Abhay to do things her way. The way he listens to her was so cute. Piya knows Abhay's secret and the way she is supporting him by keeping his secret is the crux of Piya's character. Hope we get to see more Abhiya scenes tomorrow.Big smile

Definitely Panchi and Sid make a really cute couple. And I seriously think that Sid is not a vampire. He maybe a werewolf, but definitely not a vampire. Because if he was then the forbidden lovestory between Abhay and Piya wouldn'd be the only one (It wouldn't be special or unique) Panchi and Sid would also be in the picture but the werewolf-human love story isn't exactly - forbidden. Maybe they are brothers - one bitten by a vampire and one bitten by a werewolf.LOL

Nowadays all 3 jodis are addictive. Ofcourse Abhiyay is the most addictive. But Miya and Panchi-Sid are good too.Approve

PS - I get the feeling that Shaurya has more to him them he lets out.Ermm. He is definitely more crucial to the story than what is being shown.

Thank you, sweetz.Embarrassed Hmmm.... i dunno. Sid is hinting towards being a vampire but we will have to wait and watch how all of it unfolds. Infact, it's Shaw whom i see as a potential werewolf. My guess is as good as yours. Let's wait and watch for now. Hoping for more AbhIya scenes tomorrow, yeah.

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index