Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I also want to Abhay won since the last time Abhay conceded Kabir for Pia

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i want abhay to winSmilei wish we get some intense abhiya scenes tom..Day Dreaming today we hardly got to see themCry tht gym teacher n d womaniser boss r conspiring against abhay i thinkConfusedhope abhay screws her case...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jSapphire_238chahat4u

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msainhjaug

i too think abhay will deliberately loose....but it will be fun to see if pia out of no where start cheering for him and ask him to win Wink
  @red   nice thinking...Wink i so wish tht cud happen in tom's episode...hayyee tht wud be a dreamy sight Day Dreaming Day Dreamingpia shud wear her cheerleader costume n full on cheer abhayLOL
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jSapphire_238

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

No no no ...plish i want abhay to win this time..last time too pia stopped him in boxing match...kabir knows abhay could defeat him easily that time..but instead of taking lesson from past he instigated his daddy..ROFL..sorry yaar..no offence to kabir but we all know abhay is million times powerful than kabir... Yeah i also feel that new coach is somewhat related to panchi's boss..cant say any thing about this track..as i wan2 see the story goes which way...leaving it solely on cvs...i just want abhiya to be safe and some more romance in them..but even i have intution that pia will stop him from losing control on his powers...today abhiya were less...am not satisfied.. I want more abhiya and intense abhiya..lollz greedy me..

its nt just u, even i m nt satisfied, i watch it for Abhiya only, and for Misha next. bt seems thigns r going to get really serious now. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
as for Kabir winning, dnt knw yaar. I can't see Abhay lose, but whatever he does, must be for his good only, considering that sports teacher is after him now.

saphira7988

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Nooooooooo! Abhay HAS to win this match! Today kabir seriously went over the top, calling abhay a weirdo, n what not.....I want kabir to lose! Warna he will bug abhay more next time! N piya better not interfere in the match scene!

gitika.j

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I hope kabir hits Abhay purposely and then Abhay breaks every bone in Kabir's body and smashes Kabir into a  wall of the college and hammers Kabir so bad that Kabir goes into a coma from which he never wakes up.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index