Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

2day i cried (Page 2)

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

The Sushaan scene today was one of  the most heart rending scenes ever be it Television or the Big screen. Jai was just fabulous ..there was so much innocence in his acting..

Truly most of the times even we as audience have failed to understand or value his abilities as an actor just like Suhaana ignored Ishaan during the initial phase of their marriage.....All the time we go gaga over Suhaana as her character is so loud but fail to appreciate the true worth of Jai.

But just like Suhaana is head over heals now for Ishaan I am head over heals for Jai the actor...According to me he is the best actor in the whole of SGP team....This is bound to create repercussions but what I feel is what I wrote...

Jai I salute you ...Hope you sweep all awards @ SPA.....
God bless you.....

Jay's talent was never underestimated...Yup before SGP he did had the tag of inexperience and his co-star like Ragini and all other actors were well renowned . But I am not surprised if Jay is giving such amazing performances...

Before SGP his works were not popular but do not forget that before SGP he has worked with legends like Supriya Pathak, Deven Bhojani, Rajeev Mehta... It means he's been well groomed as an actor...He just needed a good platform to show and prove his metal...And SGP has provided that platform to him...

So its good to see Jay and Ragini delivering their best in SGP especially when it comes to emotional scenes...ClapClapClap
Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram1tarun_MistleToe_NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index