Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I love Gopi short ff part 9 page 6 (Page 6)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Great Suk, really good romantic update, loving the caring Aham, and romantic scene coming up too, can't wait...

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
loved part 8
plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
A valentine completion.

Gopi was amazed at the  room, she looked at Aham n says thank you, Aham sits Gopi down on the bed n says remember when you did this for me, i was not very nice to you, i apologise with all my heart.  Gopi puts her finger on Ahams mouth shhhhhh, Aham kisses it gently, Gopi closes her eyes, AAAAHMMMM  Jigar kabab mein haddi  Goham both open their eyes , Gopi smiles n shys away from Aham, Jigar says Bhai sorry to disturb ur romantic moment but something urgent has come up at the office, Jigar you can deal with it Aham replies no bhai  the client only want to deal with you.  Aham looks at Gopi with a naughty smile we shall continue when i get back.  Jigar tell mom or kaki to come n stay with Gopi.  Nahi Ahamji, devarji i am tired i will go to sleep if i need anything i will call.  Plse dont trouble kaki or Maji.  Aham looks at ok, but mom will come every so often to see if you need anything. ji  gopi replies.  Aham tells jigar lets go.  Gopi was feeling very tired she fell asleep within minutes.
Aham came back  a few hours later, he saw Gopi asleep  he remember he had to change the bandages, he  unpacked Gopis bag, then took out everything n put it on table.  He then went over to Gopi n stroked her hair  gently, Gopi  Gopi  opens her eyes slowly, she looks at aham i thought i was dreaming, he kisses her on the cheek, are you dreaming now, Gopi lowers her eyes, still she was shy of Aham.  He tells her   that he woke her up to change her bandages, she nodds.
Aham in a naughty mood  slowly takes of Gopis palla  from the shoulder, he slowly removes touching her tiny waist  gopi shakes   when aham touched, he slowly removes the bandages hoping that Gopi would not be any pain.  She closed her eyes  not from the pain but from him touching her. 
Aham finished he still could not resist  when putting the sari back he went to nuzzle Gopis neck, this  shocked Gopi that she screamed Aham ji.  Aham quickly jumped up  kokila came running Gopi dikra r u alright, Aham smirks, ji Maji Aham ji was changing the bandages.  kokila oh u must be in pain, let me get ur medicine but first you have to eat.  Aham Gopi needs a change of scenery come  take her downstairs, he looks at Gopi a smile. Come Gopi, he is ready to pick her up again , she tells him nahi ahamji i shall walk  it will  be good for me, Aham replies bad for me, kokila says Aham did you say something, nahi mom  Gopi  holds on to Aham for support he took full advantage n holds her from the waist, Gopi nearly screamed again Aham looks at her, she smiles n shakes her head, he ignores her he  hands were touching her bare waist which was making Gopi tingle.
After  they had eaten, Gopi wanted to go to the terrace for fresh air, she was not use to sitting down or sleeping this much, Aham held her but this time Gopi got hold of his hand first  so that he would not touch her.
Gopi walked for a little while then she got tired n asked to sit down  she put her head on Aham shoulder,  she told him she needed to lie down as she was beginning to feel the pain. Aham picked her up n took her inside  he sat her on the bed picked up her legs n told her to lie down.    Aham also decided to lie down he  was also tired.  Gopi fell asleep Aham  stroked  gopis hair, he fell asleep .
That evening both woke up very late, Aham looked at his watch oh god Gopi has to have medicine n  change bandages , he slowly wakes her.  First ly he changes her bandages then lifts her up to go n eat something as everyone was asleep, aham heated up the food. Gopi sat n watched, after they ate he takes her out again on the terrace,Aham touches a switch the terraces lights up Gopi smiles beautiful they both look at the night sky, the stars n moon shone bright.  Aham holds Gopi  the stars are like you Gopi bright n beautiful, Gopi shys away, he sees that  lifts her chin, kisses her gently on the mouth just then fireworks in the sky n they read i love you Gopi.

i hope you enjoyed
Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34nicelysmileneteche_cmaaneet93pallavisarkarlovvTacker_Holic

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Suk that was beautiful. Ahem taking care of Gopi was sooo sweet. I loved it. 
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
ohh dear.... find a doctor for me...
madhu jyada ho gaya and mujhe madhumeh
lolzzz

wonderful update dear

suk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Suk! a great valentine day's treat! I am fanning! continue this great work.

suk19

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Great valentines treat, hope to get the best tomorrow.

suk19

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
simply superb

suk19

Go to top