Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 43

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I see a lot of new members today on the forum.
Hopefully they will read this thread and hit the chaska meter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalOmaRamdass_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) (Page 8)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I see a lot of new members today on the forum.
Hopefully they will read this thread and hit the chaska meter.

yeah! it felt gud to see new people!!

n hope to see gud ranks all around Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalbee5

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Does this show have low trps?  I so hope not!  Unlike the "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan" forum & the "Dil Se Diya Vachan" forum, the people on this forum actually like this show.  MNKR got taken off the air and DSDV is gonna be taken off the air in few weeks.  I used to be an active member of the MNKR forum and I go to to the DSDV forum every now & then & all I've seen on both these forums is complaints.  "Bhagonwali" is a really good show in my opinion & it's one of the most flawless Indian serials I've come across.  I feel that some people might not be into it because they look at it on the surface unlike a lot of Bhagonwali fans.  Check out the topic I posted called "The Beauty of Gunjhun" (right now it's located on the 2nd page of this forum).  In this post I get into lookin' at this show on the suface, etc. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalOmaRamdass

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
With so many newcomers to this forum. I would like to bring this thread back up so that the new members get a chance to read and understand the importance of Chaska Meter.

Guys, please everyone do your bit. Hit that chaska meter atleast once daily.

You are also more than welcome to rate and comment on the TB articles related to Bhagonwali.  Also comment on the cast of this show.

This would increase the ratings this show has and would make it visible as one of the popular shows on I-F.

Though the TV industry in India depends highly on TRP/TAM ratings which is read off only Indian viewers, we can hope that Zee takes into account the popularity this show enjoys with the overseas audience and doesn't not slash off a well liked show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalPrabhkalluOmaRamdass_dkmystery_

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

With so many newcomers to this forum. I would like to bring this thread back up so that the new members get a chance to read and understand the importance of Chaska Meter.

Guys, please everyone do your bit. Hit that chaska meter atleast once daily.

You are also more than welcome to rate and comment on the TB articles related to Bhagonwali.  Also comment on the cast of this show.

This would increase the ratings this show has and would make it visible as one of the popular shows on I-F.

Though the TV industry in India depends highly on TRP/TAM ratings which is read off only Indian viewers, we can hope that Zee takes into account the popularity this show enjoys with the overseas audience and doesn't not slash off a well liked show.

Thanks for bringing this back up Bee...yeah we do have a lot of new members, it will be good to show our support to Bhagonwali especially considering how we pull apart each scene and nuance to its bare...it's definitely not the silent cave it used to be....but would still love fro bhagonwali to get what it's due....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
We were down by 2 points last week at 24 even though it didn't show...and we're back up by 5 at 19. So we're in the top 20. Clap

Keep on spreading the Bhagonwali love and don't forget to click on the chaskameter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersal

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

We were down by 2 points last week at 24 even though it didn't show...and we're back up by 5 at 19. So we're in the top 20. Clap

Keep on spreading the Bhagonwali love and don't forget to click on the chaskameter.

i'm new at this TRP thing.  how do you do that?

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

Originally posted by Wafah

i'm new at this TRP thing.  how do you do that?

online viewers can only contribute thru what I've posted in the thread...
if u r an Indian viewer and watch it on TV n u have the TRP set/box installed then that gets counted...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top