Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 43

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
~ Does anyone know the name of the production company for this show?  I hope it's not Hatsoff productions.  I hope this show lasts for quite a while on TV- at least a few years.  I've already made up quite a few tracksSmile  This show is so entertaining and refreshing not nightmarish & quite humorless  like a few serials I've come across on Zee tv.  By the way, who is included in the TRP's?  Are online viewers included?  Are viewers outside of India included?  I Heart this show!!!!!   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) (Page 7)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

~ Does anyone know the name of the production company for this show?  I hope it's not Hatsoff productions.  I hope this show lasts for quite a while on TV- at least a few years.  I've already made up quite a few tracksSmile  This show is so entertaining and refreshing not nightmarish & quite humorless  like a few serials I've come across on Zee tv.  By the way, who is included in the TRP's?  Are online viewers included?  Are viewers outside of India included?  I Heart this show!!!!!   

Edabella,
  No, this is not from Hats Off Production house. This is the joint-production of 'Samidha Khalid's Creative Lab' & 'Jay Production'. In addition, this show is a concept of Samidha Khalid.

BTW, just FYI - DSDV is coming to an end.

The viewership of few selected people from India is what forms the TRPs. No out-of-India or online viewers are included. What I have heard is they have a device to record the viewership and these devices are installed in selected households. So, TRP is based off what those household watch. Now, I do not know in how many households this device is installed. What I have heard is the number of households are only 2000. I know this is very low number considering the vast population in TV. But whatever the number, it is a sampling and yes, they need a basis for the entertainment and TV business.

Anyway, the information I have may be totally wrong. So, anyone with more info can let us know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Edabella,
  No, this is not from Hats Off Production house. This is the joint-production of 'Samidha Khalid's Creative Lab' & 'Jay Production'. In addition, this show is a concept of Samidha Khalid.

BTW, just FYI - DSDV is coming to an end.

The viewership of few selected people from India is what forms the TRPs. No out-of-India or online viewers are included. What I have heard is they have a device to record the viewership and these devices are installed in selected households. So, TRP is based off what those household watch. Now, I do not know in how many households this device is installed. What I have heard is the number of households are only 2000. I know this is very low number considering the vast population in TV. But whatever the number, it is a sampling and yes, they need a basis for the entertainment and TV business.

Anyway, the information I have may be totally wrong. So, anyone with more info can let us know.

u r absolutely correct.

The TRP boxes are in a few houses and it doesn't reflect a show's popularity, taking in consideration how big India is and that many people watch shows online and in foreign countries too!

bee5

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
the way the TRPs are measured is not very accurate...

just a sample of the population..

whats to say that they leave channel on one prog..and watch another show online??..

the reason I dont agree with the way TRPs are gained is because I also watch pavitra rishta..online as in the uk some episodes are edited and we are behind about 2 weeks..

there have been some really boring tracks..which I fast forward or skip..yet TRPs are constant..??

the only dip happened after the divorce track..then they showed the leap..

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@ bee5~ Since u brought up DSDV.... I never liked this show, my mom watches all the serials on Zee tv USA except "Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh" & I've seen bits & pieces of all the ones she watches, not countin' "Bhagonwali" because I seriously follow it.        Anyways, I think the writing on "Dil Se Diya Vachan' isn't the best.  This serial is VERY serious and I don't like very serious.  I like shows that more on the moderate side so it would be weird if I liked this serial because of how serious it is but in a way it being so serious is understandable since it's dealing w/the topic of rape.  I like the acting on this serial and the concept of it but the writing is not as good as how it used to be if the writers are doing things like not portraying the Indian judicial system in a realistic light & if the writers decide to kill Dr. Kalyani off and she doesn't come back on the show well that's just a horrible move and one of the main concepts of this show is the relationship of a mother-in-law & daughter-in-law.  Where the heck is this concept w/o Dr. Kalyani on the show?  When I saw Krishna push her off of the building today, I was like "what the hell?"  I like Dr. Kalyani & I really hope the writers don't kill her off and I like how the writers had her actually have a career.  Usually, a lot of mother-in-laws on Zee tv don't have careers and just stay at home, serving their family.  Sorry I went about this show but it's nightmarish, humorless, & offtrack- it's basically the opposite of "Bhagonwali" which is entertaining, still on track, & not nightmarish.  Some people might say the Feb. epsisodes of "Bhagonwali" were on the nightmarish side but they weren't like that to me.  "Bhagonwali" is one of the most flawless Indian serials I've come across.  It has good quality writing.  The only thing that it lacks is romance which we know is gonna come later on, on the show and boy will we be in for a lovey dovey Gunjhun treat!!!!!Big smile               

Edited by edabella - 12 March 2011 at 2:08pm

bhavni88

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

@ dkmystery~ Since u brought up DSDV.... I never liked this show, my mom watches all the serials on Zee tv USA except "Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh" & I've seen bits & pieces of all the ones she watches, not countin' "Bhagonwali" because I seriously follow it.        Anyways, I think the writing on "Dil Se Diya Vachan' isn't the best.  This serial is VERY serious and I don't like very serious.  I like shows that more on the moderate side so it would be weird if I liked this serial because of how serious it is but in a way it being so serious is understandable since it's dealing w/the topic of rape.  I like the acting on this serial and the concept of it but the writing is not as good as how it used to be if the writers are doing things like not portraying the Indian judicial system in a realistic light & if the writers decide to kill Dr. Kalyani off and she doesn't come back on the show well that's just a horrible move and one of the main concepts of this show is the relationship of a mother-in-law & daughter-in-law.  Where the heck is this concept w/o Dr. Kalyani on the show?  When I saw Krishna push her off of the building today, I was like "what the hell?"  I like Dr. Kalyani & I really hope the writers don't kill her off and I like how the writers had her actually have a career.  Usually, a lot of mother-in-laws on Zee tv don't have careers and just stay at home, serving their family.  Sorry I went about this show but it's nightmarish, humorless, & offtrack- it's basically the opposite of "Bhagonwali" which is entertaining, still on track, & not nightmarish.  Some people might say the Feb. epsisodes of "Bhagonwali" were on the nightmarish side but they weren't like that to me.  "Bhagonwali" is one of the most flawless Indian serials I've come across.  It has good quality writing.  The only thing that it lacks is romance which we know is gonna come later on, on the show and boy will we be in for a lovey dovey Gunjhun treat!!!!!Big smile               

what's DSDV? Confused

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

It's Jay Mehta's Production Company. I don't think it's Hats Off. That is Dil Se Diya Vachan Production company...

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@ dkmystery~ oops I didn't know that u had quoted bee5's reply.  DSDV stands for "Dil Se Diya Vachan", it airs after an hour of goodness consisting of "Bhagonwali" & "Pavitra Rishta" (this is how the schedule is on Zee tv USA)

Edited by edabella - 12 March 2011 at 2:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top