Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 43

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
@dkmystery: Probably like u say, it might count only unique member votes.Ermm

@Wafah: Last week it was 33 but within brackets it was -2 : 33(-2). But this week it is -3. That is the reason why I thought it might be the new one. You are right and I too noticed that vijay hadn't posted the rankings this week. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) (Page 4)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

@Wafah: Last week it was 33 but within brackets it was -2 : 33(-2). But this week it is -3. That is the reason why I thought it might be the new one. You are right and I too noticed that vijay hadn't posted the rankings this week. 

We're up to 29! Yay....Also I read that commenting on the articles also helps raise the Chaska Meter (on the actual tellybuzz not in the thread that the article has been posted)

Edited by Wafah - 15 February 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallubhavni88rusha4003bee5

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

We're up to 29! Yay....Also I read that commenting on the articles also helps raise the Chaska Meter (on the actual tellybuzz not in the thread that the article has been posted)

Whooooo whoooooo Party.Dancing. 29!!! All the hard work payed off ... Party.Dancing
I am happy for all of us. Up by 4 ranksClap Clap... Thats cools.

If you had not written Wafah, I wouldn't have checked it back until tomorrow. Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurusha4003

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Today, we're up to 29..! Congrats to all of us. Thumbs Up Clap

rusha4003bee5

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

yup! seems like it Ouch

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Yes, tellybuz votes n comments also count.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersal

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
And we're back down...that too by about 6 to 7 points...I guess that's understandable considering last week's torture...LOL
But dont' forget to click the chaska meter...all those silent readers (I don't know if there are many) and the not so silent readers....Even when we're up it's important to click and keep us going up...

tehzeeb25_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

And we're back down...that too by about 6 to 7 points...I guess that's understandable considering last week's torture...LOL
But dont' forget to click the chaska meter...all those silent readers (I don't know if there are many) and the not so silent readers....Even when we're up it's important to click and keep us going up...

so true! this track got me bored too Ouch LOL
the creative team needs to give more scenes to Guddu but then all of us should keep hitting the CM!

shanak.hottehzeeb25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top