Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘ Keep supporting Bhagonwali and encourage others to do the same!πŸ˜‰
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Ohh wow.. 1 up is better than falling back in ranking!!

Love BBAT❀️...keep supporting everyoneπŸ€—
tanutes thumbnail

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for the period Monday, October 24, 2011 to Sunday, October 30, 2011

1. Choti Bahu 12

Last week 12

2. Pavitra Rishta 13

Last week 14

3. Yahan maien Ghar Kheli 19

Last week 18

4. Ram Milaayi Jodi 25

Last week 25

5. Bhagonwali 26

Last week 27

6. Choti Si Zindagi 30

Last week 26

7. Mrs. Kaushik KiPaanch Bahuen 32

Last week 32

πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘HHHuuurrraaahhh!

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
HIMMANSHOO A MALHOTRA:105
NIVEDITA TIWARI:131
πŸ‘

ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›bhagonwali is an awesome show πŸ˜›ppl sooo plzzzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ rate d pages all and make the rate of our awesome ShOw Go Up eaCh dAy bY dAy tankkk youuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanxxxπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›muahhh love u all 4 dah😳⭐️
tanutes thumbnail

Thank you for supporting Bhagonwali!

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for the period Monday, October 31, 2011 to Sunday, November 6, 2011

1.      Hitler Didi12
Last Week:0

2.      Pavitra Rishta13
Last Week: 13

3.      Balika Vadhu15
Last Week: 18

4.      Choti Bahu16
Last Week:  12

5.      Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli23
Last Week:  19

6.     Bhagonwali- Baante Taqdeer25
Last Week: 26

7.      Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein26
Last Week: 32

8.      Star Ya Rockstar27
Last Week: 31
Chhoti Si Zindagi30

9.      Last Week: 30

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail

RANKING INCREASED

CM RANKING INCREASED:25
INCREASED BY                  :+1
LAST WEEK                       :26
HIMMANSHOO A MALHOTRA:105
NIVEDITA TIWARI                      :131
πŸ₯³
radikadindial thumbnail

Bhagonwali: 26 to 25

Nivedita 131 to 74

Himmanshoo: 105 to 102

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We all love BBAT, right? Sure, it's been having its share of downs; as some people think; but still we are BBAT-ians!!  So Let's show our appreciation of it. πŸ‘

BBAT is the 25th show on the India-Forums list. Himanshoo has the rank of 102 currently. Nivedita's rank climbed from 131 to 74 in a day (I don't know if it is an error or the correct rating)! πŸ˜ƒ

What we have to do is bring all the ratings up! Bring BBAT in perhaps the Top 10 shows. Himanshoo and Nivedita too could slowly come up to the Top 50 actors and then to Top 20 then maybe 10 and then Top 3 ! 😍 We can even help raise the TRPs.

I have made a list of things that we could all do to raise the ratings. Please, for the sake of BBAT and its leads and to show your love and appreciation to them, try to follow all the doings below religiously.

1)      Rate the Chaska meter to the fullest whenever you are on BBAT's main page.

2)      Join both Himanshoo and Nivedita's IF Fan club if you haven't till now.⭐️

3)      Comment on both their IF Fan page at least twice a day. (There are rules for spamming; a spacing of at least 30 min or another comment between each of your posts)

4)      Try to comment on every article where the show or it's actors name is related ( Max 2 comments per 5 minute)

5)      Update GunJun Siggies to your profile. <I'm pretty bad at these tech stuff😳>  Try putting up beautiful and romantic ones 😍

6)      Write the Full show and Channel Name on your siggie and the show's actual timings (so the person can watch the show too)

7)      Try Word Of Mouth advertising. This will not only raise the show's IF rating, if the person is on IF, but will also help raise the show's TRP.

8)      Try to watch the Show on TV at its actual time (i.e. not the repeat telecast). This is for raising the TRP.

9)      As an Afterthought I put this too. It's been said that the Facebook likes and Google + are also counted for the ratings. I'm sure you guys must have one social web so please like "Them".

10)   START NOW!!

Please Guys. Try your best to do all the things specially the commenting part. Appreciate them for their hard work so they get more of our support and encouragement. THANK in advance! 😊

~~ BBAT RoX. GunJun RoX. HImanshoo/Nivedita RocK'.. LOVE THEM ❀️~~

Btw... If anyone has anymore suggestions or comments, pls feel free. I will update if more suggestions come by.

P.S Mods I have no idea if anything as such has been posted before but please do not delete this page. In fact can you please make this a sticky topic ? Please! I want it to be there as a reminder for everyone! Thank You So Much for this in advance !! 😊

Edited by nikki.171 - 12 years ago