Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bee5

With so many newcomers to this forum. I would like to bring this thread back up so that the new members get a chance to read and understand the importance of Chaska Meter.

Guys, please everyone do your bit. Hit that chaska meter atleast once daily.

You are also more than welcome to rate and comment on the TB articles related to Bhagonwali.  Also comment on the cast of this show.

This would increase the ratings this show has and would make it visible as one of the popular shows on I-F.

Though the TV industry in India depends highly on TRP/TAM ratings which is read off only Indian viewers, we can hope that Zee takes into account the popularity this show enjoys with the overseas audience and doesn't not slash off a well liked show.

Thanks for bringing this back up Bee...yeah we do have a lot of new members, it will be good to show our support to Bhagonwali especially considering how we pull apart each scene and nuance to its bare...it's definitely not the silent cave it used to be....but would still love fro bhagonwali to get what it's due....
Posted: 13 years ago
We were down by 2 points last week at 24 even though it didn't show...and we're back up by 5 at 19. So we're in the top 20. 👏

Keep on spreading the Bhagonwali love and don't forget to click on the chaskameter.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Wafah

We were down by 2 points last week at 24 even though it didn't show...and we're back up by 5 at 19. So we're in the top 20. 👏

Keep on spreading the Bhagonwali love and don't forget to click on the chaskameter.

i'm new at this TRP thing.  how do you do that?
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i'm new at this TRP thing.  how do you do that?

online viewers can only contribute thru what I've posted in the thread...
if u r an Indian viewer and watch it on TV n u have the TRP set/box installed then that gets counted...
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10281/nivedita-tiwari/

Nivedita's ranking is at 65!! Please comment on her page and not here.
Guys...Himansoo's rank is better than last week but still his rank is so low...not even in top 100...guys ... do comment in Himansoo's fanclub ...to bring him atleast in top 100 list if not 50...All of you give great comments on him in the posts...

Its a request...please atleast leave one comment for Himansoo in his fanclub everyday and join the fanclub if  you have not till now...
                                                                                              Thank you

Here is the link ...
thanks..will try to leave comments each day..

the more 'fans' the better..so kind request to all the silent readers..pls join his fan club and leave your comments..😉
Thanks for opening the topic. I was about to write the same thing. Such a talented actor and Why the rank is so low.Plz guys , make our Hero top the  celebrity list. Keep posting comments on his fan club...
hye guys
plzzz do comments on himanshoo & nivedita's id post comments there here  are links of their id
 himanshoo-

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9722/himmanshoo-a-malhotra/

nivedita-

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10281/nivedita-tiwari/
As you've probably noticed all topics regarding rankings and Chaska Meter have been moved to this topic. Divya explains the Ranking System well in her post, so instead of making multiple posts all information and comments regarding the ranking system can be made in this thread.

Thanks & Continue Supporting Bhagonwali, Nivedita & Himmanshoo & All the other casts of Bhagonwali.

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago