Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Ranking (#29) & Promoting BBAT (Read P. 28) - Page 3

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
We were in 33rd Position last week so if we'd stayed at 33 means we didn't really go up or down...The ranks for Chaska Meter is actually still from Last week. This week's chaska meter was not updated...and I didn't see a post regarding the chaska meter for last week. So that is still from last week...
Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

I hope we get a mod soon who would stickie this for the benefit of new members...

Yes I hope we get a Moderator soon...especially since we don't even have a channel moderator.

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

We were in 33rd Position last week so if we'd stayed at 33 means we didn't really go up or down...The ranks for Chaska Meter is actually still from Last week. This week's chaska meter was not updated...and I didn't see a post regarding the chaska meter for last week. So that is still from last week...

it should be up by tomorrow.. so let's c!
dkmystery thumbnail

Yes I hope we get a Moderator soon...especially since we don't even have a channel moderator.

The issue is that we have all peace loving members here.. couple of posts were made to spoil the mood here but we should just refrain from answering them and maintain peace!
otherwise, we will get a mod soon πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dkmystery: Probably like u say, it might count only unique member votes.πŸ€”

@Wafah: Last week it was 33 but within brackets it was -2 : 33(-2). But this week it is -3. That is the reason why I thought it might be the new one. You are right and I too noticed that vijay hadn't posted the rankings this week. 
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

@Wafah: Last week it was 33 but within brackets it was -2 : 33(-2). But this week it is -3. That is the reason why I thought it might be the new one. You are right and I too noticed that vijay hadn't posted the rankings this week. 

We're up to 29! Yay....Also I read that commenting on the articles also helps raise the Chaska Meter (on the actual tellybuzz not in the thread that the article has been posted)
Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We're up to 29! Yay....Also I read that commenting on the articles also helps raise the Chaska Meter (on the actual tellybuzz not in the thread that the article has been posted)

Whooooo whoooooo πŸ₯³.. 29!!! All the hard work payed off ... πŸ₯³.
I am happy for all of us. Up by 4 ranksπŸ‘ πŸ‘... Thats cools.

If you had not written Wafah, I wouldn't have checked it back until tomorrow. Thanks.
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today, we're up to 29..! Congrats to all of us. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

yup! seems like it
dkmystery thumbnail

Yes, tellybuz votes n comments also count.