Sonali Special On Kriya - Last VM added@post5 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
sure why not:D i will try to post 5/6 vms today!!
alll vm's are good abida but my fav is ''pyaar kia to nibhana'' and ''iss dewaane ladke ko''.........suits kriya  quite well..............actually d song iss deewane ladke ko lyrics r quite opposite to krishan's character.................ab vo to pyaar ka izhaar karne se kabhi sharmata nahi na.................😉 😆   btw from which movie is the song ''pyaar kia top  nibhana''.............lyk the song more than the vm.............awesome lyrics...............😳  do make more vm's........sonali's songs sounds nice.........
Absolutely exquisite Abida!.... huge hugs from me!... You leave me speechless... i have no words to describe the beauty of this track! Krish and Prats were looking gorgeous! Thank you so much!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
abida i've a request..........cud u plzz make a vm on the song   ''WO AJNABI''          from the movie THE TRAIN  staring imraan hashmi.............n if u get time to make this vm then   plzz do include scenes b4 M...................😃 
good job abi loved the deewana dil tera deewana - aint heard that one for a while. classic beautiful song.
thanx everyoneeeeeee;) n pragati sure i will add ur request in my other topic:)  n the song pyar kiya to nibhana is from the movie Major SaabEdited by Abida0210 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Abida0210

thanx everyoneeeeeee;) n pragati sure i will add ur request in my other topic:)  n the song pyar kiya to nibhana is from the movie Major Saab
thanxx dr........i didn't find ur other theard so posted my request here...............😃
aww thats oke;) i thought i would make sum of the other requests aswell but im just busy with making sonali's requests:P but i hope to make the other requests aswell;) im too lazy with those lol hahaha
Well done Abida.Keep it up:)
thanxxx:) time for the 6th one now, will be posting it in a while @ POST 4