hunnybunch thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone🤗
I thought of penning down something for you all and here is how it goes....since this is my very first attempt to write something like this, feel free to share your views on this...so that I could improve and inspire myself...

Shattered

Alka rolled over to the left side of the queen sized bed, as her ears caught the soft music that played from the stereo on the table. She closed her eyes to feel the emotions in the song 'listen to your heart' by Roxette, which made her to open the door to her heart. She felt that it was a song for her, only for her. 

She took off the blanket, which shielded her from the cold and loneliness of the dark night to get out of the bed. She has loved Ralph deep from her heart, but he left her when she needed him the most. She too should be equally blamed for their break-up according to her belief. She would make everything clear as soon as she could punish the killers of Indu and Ramesh. 

A drop of tears escaped through her closed eye lids as she went on recollecting the memories of Indu and Ramesh. She could never accept the fact that, they both were being killed within few days after their marriage. She looked at the bracelet that was gifted to her by Indu as a remembrance. She held onto it tightly while renewing her promise to punish the killers. She was taken back with a call from Chandar. 

'yes Chandar! ' Alka answered the phone while wiping off her tears. 

'I just wanted to tell you that we have to be very careful....what I mean is there is a strong personality involved in this' Chandar spoke softly and carefully, trying to make Alka to dive deeply into the problem. 

'what? I just can't believe what you said!' Alka answered firmly, shocked. 

'I just heard the inspector talking to someone....it seems like that a higher authority is involved in this' Chandar's voice was more of a whisper and Alka realized the seriousness of the secret he just shared. 

'Hey Mr. put the phone down now!' it was the sound of the inspector, who mocked at Chandar before as well. With shaking hands, Chandar hung the phone and went into the cell where he was previously kept. 

Alka stood in front of the mirror, stunned. She felt that the whole world turned upside down after the phone call. She remembered her father's words 'Alka, you don't worry. I will bring Chandar out of this trouble'. Her father has promised to her, but still she felt an unknown terror running through her nerves. She has to meet Chandar now, it is now or never for her. 

Covered in a shawl, Alka jumped through the window, as she could not find another option to get out of the house at mid-night. She hurried towards the road, and hired an auto-rickshaw to go to the police station. This journey became the loneliest and longest journey of her life till to date. 

She kept on thinking and relating what has happened in these few days with the shocking news that Chandar has just now shared with her. Satish and Ratiram were beaten by her father's group and later they changed their mind and accused Chandar as the murderer. She sighed as the driver stopped at a traffic light. She turned to the back and saw a familiar vehicle following the rickshaw she was travelling. There is definitely something wrong, she thought after seeing the vehicle, but tried to calm down herself. 

She asked the driver to stop at a different place so that those who were following her would be mis-leaded. To her surprise, her plan worked quite well there. They came out of the vehicle, searched for her and later went away as they could not find her. 

It took more time than expected for her to reach to the police station as she has to walk quite a long distance for her safety. For Chandar's safety, for their safety. She glanced at the whole place and spoke to a middle-aged, kind looking police officer who was on duty then, to get permission to meet Chandar. She told a fake name as her name, when she was asked to tell her name. 

Chandar was sitting on a chair inside a small cell, with three other men. He rose to his feet and came almost running towards the door as soon he saw Alka there. He saw the concern, worry, care and helplessness in her eyes as their gaze met. He too felt the tears in his eyes when Alka started weeping upon seeing him in such a situation. He has to stop her, he has to support her, he has to make her strong enough to face things alone as well. With much hesitation he wiped off her tears from his finger tips and held her hand firmly. He then gave her the most shocking news 'a politician has a hand in this case'. Alka felt that someone had slapped hard across her face several times and pulled away her hand, while moving back ward. 

Chandar's eyes widened upon seeing Alka's reactions. He was afraid that after knowing half the truth also she would walk away, leaving him behind all alone. He starred at her for a while and turned to walk towards the chair to sit, but Alka's words cemented his feet right there onto the ground 'Chandar, I just can't take this all alone...you need to come out...I will bring papa here early in the morning'. He did not turn to look at her, but he knew that she was gone as he heard the sound of her steps fading away. 

'Papa, I need to talk to you!' Alka asked for the permission to talk to her father, while walking into Netyanand Tewari's room, early in the morning. Mr.Tewari knew that something was wrong from the look of his daughter's face. 

'Come on, Alka! you are up so early today' Mr.Tewari tried to change the topic in a funny way, while Mrs.Tewari packed his suitcase for his journey.

'Papa, are you leaving?' Alka asked, confused. 

'Yes, dear. My plane is at 9 and I'm getting late' Mr.Tewari lifted the suitcase from the bed, leaving Alka in a shock. 

'But, papa...you promised me that you would bail Chandar out of jail today' Alka reminded him about the promise he made. 

'Do you think an innocent person would get jailed?' Mr.Tewari gave his last statement about the issue and went out. Alka sat on the bed, thinking how to get Chandar out of jail, with tears running down her cheeks. 

Love,
Azuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
😭Is this too bad that no one said a word about this? I'm so sad
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Its just that this forum is a bit Inactive like me 😆
But i loved it..the way u expressed it from Alka's POV is awesome!!
Chander hinting nityanand is the criminal but alka still in confusion..but when she heard her father's words..she got shattered to know the truth!!
I don't follow this serial but sure see the gist!!
N u have really written beautifully!!!
All the best!!Do write more..!!
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

hunnybunch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sri_4

Its just that this forum is a bit Inactive like me 😆
But i loved it..the way u expressed it from Alka's POV is awesome!!
Chander hinting nityanand is the criminal but alka still in confusion..but when she heard her father's words..she got shattered to know the truth!!
I don't follow this serial but sure see the gist!!
N u have really written beautifully!!!
All the best!!Do write more..!!
Good wishes..

Thanks alot😊
I too am lazy, that's why I stopped and even changed the title....earlier my concept was on something else, but it become too long, so I made it short😆
Thank you once again, for the sweet words😳

love, 
Azuu
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
No probs dear..this forum is kind of dead..🤢 literally..😆but i really like DLMH..i am sure once we see Alka into politics n revenge of chadner's death(as it is predicted)from her dad concept..the show will move on..it has really a big responsibilities as most people compare it with Rajneeti :(
Well..good luck again..

hunnybunch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sri_4

No probs dear..this forum is kind of dead..🤢 literally..😆but i really like DLMH..i am sure once we see Alka into politics n revenge of chadner's death(as it is predicted)from her dad concept..the show will move on..it has really a big responsibilities as most people compare it with Rajneeti :(
Well..good luck again..

Oh, really?😲
Now that cliches me with different thoughts....I think I should write more, but no FFs cos it's difficult as it should be quite a long story. I haven't watched Rajneeti yet, so don't know what happens in that movie.

You have helped me dear....I'm inspired, and thank you once again dear😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Azuu, you are fabulous..hope to read more stuff from you😛
IThe story's really nice..and so sad😭 NNT😡😡
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its wonderful Azzu.
u are really very sweet😊
Keep on doing things like this.
hunnybunch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

Azuu, you are fabulous..hope to read more stuff from you😛

IThe story's really nice..and so sad😭 NNT😡😡

Thank you so much!
Actually I wanted to write about Alka's decision too, but stopped at the point where she has to face the bitter truth. 
Awww, don't worry cos Chalka are alone now, they would become stronger than now, cos of the current situation.
Will bring up some happy moments next time😉

love,
Azuu
hunnybunch thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ozzy88

its wonderful Azzu.

u are really very sweet😊
Keep on doing things like this.

Thanks alot, Ozzy. You are sweet too😊
Though it is difficult to write on issues like this, I will try to bring out more.

luv,
Azuu