Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Anokha Night Out (Page 141)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12309

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by Pragzie

I love Dada he is so sweet Embarrassedi am glad i had the opportunity to meet him Embarrassed
WOW, Glad to know that u have met Dada, pls share yr experience with me PragzBig smile
My friend's uncle was staying at Sourav Ganguly's house and my friend wanted to give him some thing so she took me along . There is a whole separate room for his trophies . Embarrassed One of the trophies was of  atleast 2 feet . He invited us to his living room his dog was there . I am terrified of dogs . So i was hesitating to go inside . Sourav Ganguly noted this and he moved the dog from the room . We talked to him for awhile  we clicked photos and he made us have chocolate barfis Embarrassed He is  so down to earth 


That is sooo sweet of him ............ he looks like a real genuine person also ......and he is from what you say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragziessdtvgojan

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12309

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hello Pragzie Hello Sudha and all who are here

Sudha kitni spamming karoge aapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragziessdtvgojan

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 20466

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
He is a very genuine personEmbarrassed
BroHughow are you feeling?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by Pragzie

I love Dada he is so sweet Embarrassedi am glad i had the opportunity to meet him Embarrassed
WOW, Glad to know that u have met Dada, pls share yr experience with me PragzBig smile
My friend's uncle was staying at Sourav Ganguly's house and my friend wanted to give him some thing so she took me along . There is a whole separate room for his trophies . Embarrassed One of the trophies was of  atleast 2 feet . He invited us to his living room his dog was there . I am terrified of dogs . So i was hesitating to go inside . Sourav Ganguly noted this and he moved the dog from the room . We talked to him for awhile  we clicked photos and he made us have chocolate barfis Embarrassed He is  so down to earth 
WOW!!!!!!!! great to know yaar...........He has dogs at home............I love pets. So sweet of him and yeah sure he is down to earth.
 
I had a same experience with Sachin...........But we met him after a  function and he was so humble and simple.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
 
The bestest days of Indian Cricket.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 20466

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

 
The bestest days of Indian Cricket.
my favorite cricketers everEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Hello Pragzie Hello Sudha and all who are here

Sudha kitni spamming karoge aapLOL
Hi DJ,
 
How r u?
hope u r feeling better.
 
SpammingShockedShockedShocked..........What to do worldcup feverLOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

 
The bestest days of Indian Cricket.
my favorite cricketers everEmbarrassed
mine tooooooooo along with Laxman and Kumble.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Movies at National Bingo Night

Author: stacy.lee1   Replies: 0   Views: 372

stacy.lee1 0 372 29 January 2010 at 1:42am by stacy.lee1
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 496

rimirims 0 496 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims
***!!!GURLZ NIGHT OUT CHIT CHAT***!!!

2 3

Author: lilprincess323   Replies: 17   Views: 1316

lilprincess323 17 1316 11 July 2008 at 11:05pm by lilprincess323
* The CCs Awards Night VOTNG! :D *

2 3 4 5

Author: scarletteblue   Replies: 37   Views: 2547

scarletteblue 37 2547 02 March 2008 at 10:49am by scarletteblue

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index