Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuckoo_chand

Hi Sara...lovely part...dyeing to know about Motiben's behaviour... plzzz post the next part ASAP.

cool u enjoyed
along u busy
😛

my posting next one now wait
love2211 thumbnail

(19)

Dream or …………true …………malik

Santo had scared expression ever………she just feel like losing her sense  ………..she just thought in mint she still in that cold room and all what had happened was dreams ……..her dreams …….tears come in her eyes as her heart beat in so faster scared way ever

Scared from the anger look on moti face ….scared that all what she felt…… lived…… was just her wish nothing else …..Except Wish ………..unhandled pain here hit her heart

When suddenly strong voice comes from nowhere……….. And santo tears fall down

It is happiness tears……it is scared  tears…… she just don't know all what she know his voice like one drop come to touch quite water surface to make small circles ………this what touch her ……….his voice made her believe that all was just real ….it is real

Dm: moti what u doing? Stop just where u are ………..she has all right to slept on that bed ……u understand ……….right to be in this room

Moti eyes become as big as her lips Shiver from anger upset and hate …….

And along her voice carries shock ………..shock from her only brother …the brother who she loved most

M: nanka?!?!

Dm: u heard me ………in stone as soft as strong as hard voice ever moti  just never thought her nanke will speak like that to her ever ………she just can't believe what his words mean and she can't ask either

M: nanka?!?!

Looking at him then at santo then at him only him in shock only

DM: u got what I mean ……….we will follow u for breakfast motiben………

DM just here be warm as after all she is his older sister

Moti look at santo in anger as she said u will see ………….

M: ok nanka ……………………here she left them walking in so anger steps ………..what happened there behind her just not right ……….santo never good to her brother never

In the sanraj room

Santo turn to look at dm ………who standing there near the bathroom and it seem he had his bath

But what made her can't breathe the expression on his face….. …….the warm and soft

Dm: good morning santo…………..he acts as nothing happened ……as moti never been here

Santo look away try to prepare herself…… prepare her lose sari as saying in low voice

S: good morning malik

She didn't heard any reply for her shyness talk…….silent what answer her only

Santo in slowly raise her head ……….search for him scared that is only her dreams

Dm: I am here it not dream santo ……….my daffored santo

She just blushed raising her eyes seeing him standing in front her in sooo near

Dm: it is me …..Real me u can touch me to be sure……. And that not my morning one I want now I just want my good morning give it to me

Santo hold her sari edge in strong as biting her lower lip along looking once at him and once at down with (?!) On her face only

When suddenly sound of laugh come strongly falling the room

She looks up with open mouth seeing her malik laughing giggling …………..in happiness in …………..happiness

She smile  as he at the same time stop and come near taking quick kiss from her mouth edge almost on cheek ……………..along saying in soft way

Dm: that was my morning ………….daffored

And he go away to comb his hair

As saying in normal

Dm: have u bath santo there waiting for us down and we don't want them to wait …..na?

Looking at her reflection on the mirror, smile appear on his face to see her hand move on the place of his kiss as walking in lost toward the bathroom

10 mint she out her hair at one shoulder as towel on her hand walking toward mirror to dry her hair as try to be ready as soon as possible

Dm keep watch her …………..sitting on his fav chair raising one of his feet on table as he was waiting for her

But she just nervous ………. That all new for her …..this love ……this feeling of life

She turn saying

S: I ready

Dm: u sure?

Santo in confused

S: yes malik

Dm: no u not

He stands up walk toward her and raises his hand put the bindi on the right place as santo just been nervous to do it right

Dm: now u ready……..

She nod in yes try to cover her hair

Dm: no no let it down u hair no need to be covered u just looks so beauty

Santo blushed more with light smile on her face

Dm: come we will be late and they left room to the breakfast

Santo think…..omg what will family do now with me ……they hate me and I ……I don't know

Dm holds her hand saying

Dm: shhh I here all will be good

TBC

mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwesome sara👏👏...love the part where DM is confronting moti 😊
keep up the great work and of course continue soon 😃
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH SO SWEET SARA LOVED IT 👏 👏 👏

LOVED THE CARE OF dM FOR SANTU😳  😳 😳

😛 😉 😊AWWW MUHZZZ CONTINUE SOONNN
Edited by leena04 - 12 years ago
hina91 thumbnail
great part...continue soon...waiting for the next part.
love2211 thumbnail

(20)

Family and ……….u

Dm keep holding her hand as they walking toward breakfast table …….he feel her tension her unsure but to be with him in this life she need to be with his family too…….no tree without leave ……and he will help her to make the leves so green to make his family so in love with her as he do

They at top stairs when dm whispers

Dm: santo………u can do it………..for us …..I have complete faith on u

Santo had tears ……she looked at him with her eyes edge remembering her pooja

KAHDRIAMA WILL HELP US MALIK I AM FAITH THAT WE MEET AND N ONE CAN MAKE US A PART …….all that inside her

S: malik god with us

Dm here holds her hand in as tight as he will leave it in moment they reach down this stairs

Dm: god with us …………santo surprised from his emotional voice

As they reach down moti give killing look to santo who shivering looking down with scared with tension with lost but what make her sure that all is good his warm hand pressing on her skin…….god with us she will not frigate his words

Here dm left her hand in smoothly way smiling to all who had surprised anger confessed look at them

Dm: good morning ……..

Said that along siting on his chair ………….

Santo keep standing near him………all silent look at her at him in confesed

Dm: anything there???!!

M: oh nanka just ……nothing good morning to u too

Look to all of them

M: why u staring like that all of u eat have u breakfast chall

They start eating as moti ignoring santo who kept standing like state that what moti think ………hum nanka like what in this rubbish low state girl she just sooo …….let her go to hell who care for her

Dm raise his hand when moti was about to put food on his plate

Dm: no moti from now on u will not serve me ……I had a wife who can do this …..u rest

Dm here is waiting  for santo …………whobit her low lip scaring not know what to do after long mint dm finally hear her payals music ……..smile light one appear on his face

She is in the way …………to be what he wish her to be

Santo just stand near him and start serving him in tension

She put his food pour his chai ………….and keep standing only

Dm: come santo sit near me come …..moti u can sit on the other chair na

Moti shocked saying in anger ………as smiling

M: ha ha why not ……

S: but malik……..in sooo low tune

Dm: sit …………..in order but also somehow warm voice

Santo sit near him ……..in unsure but also happiness that she again sooo near to her malik

Moti just didn't like it as baa that have sad look as babuji but he understand as kids who just not accept what going on ………but suraj love santo as buiroa too the only 2 who happy that santo here

Suraj: santo u will sit with us always that is cool

Santo smile look at him but as she look at moti she just look down

M: shut up and eat u food

SU: ok ……..in scared

Dm: eat santo why u plate empty

And immediately he put some food when santo felt some warmth on her feet her heart beat in sooo fast she just be like a blooming flower in this moment bec somehow she knew it is him only

She looks down to see her malik finger feet moving on her feet

And her face become red ………she just want to laugh but santo holding her self as naughtiness appear on dm face at the same moment

Baa noticed the joy the younger look in dm eyes and her heart paining her even subdrah destroyed all that …….he deserves this happiness ……this chance

Dm in sooo soft low

Dm: eat santo

S: ha malik

And she start eat so slowly along his feet fingers moving on her leg

Table sooo silent tension all around when suddenly

K:Santooo santooo u here santooo

Santo raised her head to see her sister khemi carry something on her hand

Khemi saw her sis sitting there and thousand joys come out her face

K: sorry to disturb u all

Dm: no not at all come joined us

Khemi walked and said

K: no malik thank u and namsti

I just bring this to my sis and I will leave

Dm: no no santo will be happy if u today sits with us …..Right santo

As he looking at her …her shining face answer

As he stands to leave santo stand pulling her sis to the terrace…………

TBC

hina91 thumbnail
awesome part sara...please continue sooon...why dont u continue like before i mean after 1 or 2 days woh kya hai na i cant wait for sooo long 😳 so please continue as soon as possible 😃
mimi10 thumbnail
great part sara as always👏...keep up the good job 😊
love2211 thumbnail
oh hahahha

@hina was busy in life will continue it ,...:D u so sweet

and @ mimi awww haaapy u loved
love2211 thumbnail

(21)

The kiss…………….

As santo pull khemi with her she just take quick look at her man her world …….she raise her eyes catch quick look of dm eyes the eyes that she sink in since the first time she saw them …………and she said in so low shyness voice

S: malik u wants something before u leave?

Dm smile as he stand to go he replyed

Dm: ha I want my green file it is up in our room on the table

S: I will bring it

Then she turns to khemi saying

S: khemi u go to terrace……I will come ok

Khemi nod her head in yes and go out to terrace

Moti keep saying unclear words as santo running on the stairs  …………….dm notice nothing except the movement of santo hair the shining of her smile the wish in his heart to feel her between his arms before he go to his work………..she is his water in this dryness world

Dm was about to follow her when suddenly she turn from up look at him

He stands there opining his mouth looking up to the innocent beauty …….to her childish killing smile

And again she continue her way to their room …………dm start to walk step by step to up

Baa noticed his lost …………his lost in his  new life

And subdrah come to her mind

Flash back……….

Baa look from opening door to subdrah talking in phone with someone else …………other scene subdrah meeting someone outside the house in the  garden as baa see her from window…………othere scene ………….dm holding a letter shouting on subdrah face…………..

Flash back end

Baa had tears ………dm need happiness and santo eyes see no one other then dm ………..

Flash back ………again………..

Subdrah between someone arms laughing ………

Flash back end

And baa tears falling down as dm walking toward santo

Baa walking away to mander folding her hand and pray

……..GOD GIVES HIM MY SON HAPPINES ……….GOD PLZZZ MAKE ME FORGET THAT GIRL WHO I GIVE BIRTH TOO LET ME FORGET HER……….

In mean time

Dm reach the room standing near the opening door watching his sunshine moving in the room searching for that file

Her movement her fragrance her beauty he wants the  things come slowly but there pain in him ……….the needing of love in him .for her love………….

He walks in ……….closing door behind him

Calling her

Dm: santo

She turns in surprised

S: malik…. I can't found the file I searched everywhere i……………

Dm put his finger on her lips as he so near to her

Dm: shhh I know that bec no file here

Santo opened her eyes widely

Dm: I need to say good bye ………..in properly to u ……..santo

And slowly she feels his arms going around her waist ………bring her close and close to him

Until her body and his be like one

And dm bring his face closer to her

Dm: give me my good bye na

Santo so shy so confessed so tension

She bit her lower lip looking in down and to up again she sooo shy

Dm comes closer to her ………….there inches between her lips and his lips ……………

S: malikkk………………and her voice vanish with his lip melting on her ………..as sweet music playing on the sound of love

His lips move sooo slowly on her wanting to feel her

And she just melt more and more in him her legs become week her heart beat in so fast she feel like she is in dream in other world …………….

And

TBC