Posted: 13 years ago
hey...i am here to tell u'll something and ur prayers are needed...my friend is seriously ill and is suffering badly...doctors are not able to find any cure...her name is divya...she is the closest friend i have in this whole world...i share with her everything but now she is seriously ill due to the change in her power in both the eyes she had to undergo an operation...after the operation she came to school but then the next day she felt seriously ill...she got admitted in the hospital and when she recovered and came home we were all waiting to see her but then she fell ill again and got admitted in the hospital again...doctors are not able to fine any cure...her body is not reacting to any medicine given to her...kehte hein ki dua dava se zyada zaroori hai so plz pray that she get's well sooon and comes back to school in her same old charisma...😊 
hopefully she'll be 100% fine with a blink of an eye.😍
all prayers for her...
& u hang in there..it'll b alright God willingly. 
don worry dear, v all will pray for her.
nothing serious will happen to divya
hope she gets well soon
will pray for her speedy recovery
hey buddy dont worry...God will definitely cure her..

I will pray for ur friend....

i will definatelt pray for your freind and dont worry she will be alright soon...she will definately get well soon.......
Hope your friend will get well soon. I will pray for her.😊
hey dont worry....evrything vil b fine......God vil surely do sumthing 4 her.......Hav faith in Him
hey buddy don't worry she'll be fine.............
she gets well soon..............
I will pray for divya
dont worry dear........will pray for divya n she will b fine soon.........have faith.........
thanks so much for ur support ! it is soothing ! :)