Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

"Ek berang zindagi sahab ke naam" conclude p95 (Page 74)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

my spot...

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Update Dear...so one of the moments I have always wanted to read or see...was Dutta asking Naku...if she would like to go out for dinner...and she says...she wants to have Pav Bhaji at the thela...and he actually takes her...fun moments those would be...
Keep up the great work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jagrutid

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
good update thanx again

jagrutid

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
awww they finally made up... it was so sweet.. he had tears... bechara.. but im glad everything is fine now..
hailaa..Dutta bk to his naughty mode lool..
Nakku to gayiii... now he wants everyting.. awww..!!
baaji.. without his 2 cents.. everyting seems imcomplete lol..
Awesomeee update.. sorryy i havent been commenting.. been sooo busyy butt i do read wen u update :)
Continue soon =] x

jagrutid

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Ohhh hooo me in dream land!!!
So much romance bitween DN!!! mai tho pad kahi upper ja chu ki hai!! *blushing*
Supperb dear, loved it n the line he says he wants everything or nothing!! *ouufff sooo hot here* and sham ko dekengi! *azy faints* hehehe
Thank u sooo much for the lovely romantic update :p
Now waiting for the most romantic happening update egearly *blushing* :p

jagrutid

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
mine
edited
awesome update jagruti
fabulous dear
like that  dutta knows her very well
love it
at morning baaji's comment wow lovely
at roof dutta's mischieviousness awesome.
waiting for next
thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 08 June 2011 at 7:01am

jagrutid

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hey Dear Jagruthi,

Thanks for pm . Nice romantic update from u .Clap

Once again thank u for maintaining tasha's escence in full . Dutta saab's and naku's essence i can feel the essence  in every move, every word in this ff . I request u to please maintain the essence and gracefulness , sanctity of tasha characters through out this ff .

What an update jagruthi . My eyes were filled with tears and my heart pains with tasha feeling how much how much i wish to see such scenes in the show . Its such an emotional and romantic update . Day Dreaming

coming to the update dutta noticing the plate of his in naku's hand and it had so much effect on him . I really feel the same these small things of naku tells us so much that her love, admiration,respect ,devotion towards her saab .Day Dreaming

Dutta knew that words are not enough now to make up . what i like in dutta is as though he appears so tough , stubborn from outside  he is the most sensitive emotional man . Love him so much . Hug

See the way observed everything what naku is doing and his concern,love towards her . that ek nivala dialogue is sooo sweet  pouring all his concern , love towards her .Embarrassed

naku can't believe the way  dutta is behaving with her she is so much unsure . Every gesture made by dutta , every look , every expression pouring today all love love love for naku . Dancing
Dancing
Ohh he is so emotional tears in his eyes , repenting for his harsh behaviour  its so heart touching moment. naku also feeling ashamed for her fault  not able to look at him these two really pinching my heart with their love . Heart

I wonder any couple should be such perfect in theworld ? Perfectly made for each other dutta saab for naku and naku for duttasaab . I feel like each cell, each blood drop in their bodies are made for each other .
Heart
Heart
Kissing on forehead, pulling her saree going close to her ohhh sooo romantic . "Bahut doori ho gayi ab aur nahi"  this says all his love towards his naku .Day Dreaming

And naku saying finally " Agar itne hein pyaar se maanonge sahab toe mein baar baar galti karegi " and his smiling on hearing this i was dreaming tasha .Day Dreaming

Morning dutta searching for her mmm he is so craving  to be in her presence  love dutta  for showing his love on our naku . Hug

Baazi's comments as ususal but he is so right dutta saab is in full romance mood  morning morning.Wink

"Kush kismat hai mein..jo aise mokhe milte hai muje. Agar hazar baar woh pal mere saamne khada hojayey naa..toe mein yehi karegi.."  Its so much like naku .

"Mein karne doonga tab naa.. Ab se ..sirf aur sirf pyaar bhare pal nakusha.. tera daman ab sirf pyaar se rangega  yey dutta."   I like this i love this side of dutta saab . Want to see  him always like this  romantic towards  his naku .Day Dreaming

They really deserve this a lot of  happiness, romance, love everything  than any other couple . I want to see more and more love, romantic scenes between tasha .  

chat pe romance dreamy . Dil aaj zid pein aada hai naku…aaj isko saabkuch chahiyey..ya phir kuch bhi nahin."Is vakt sabkuch mumkin nahin Toe sham ko dekhenge.."  Oh how much i wish to hear these type of words from mishal in the show  and how much i wish to see these scenes in the show ?

Jagruthi thank u thank u for this emotional loving update of tasha . But i want to see more and more romance between tasha . Its not enough for me as dutta said ab se sirf pyar hi pyar rangega dutta hai naa ? If possible i love to see jealous and possessive dutta also .

waiting for the next update . Please update it soon .
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Very nice update,ClapClapDatta does know, how to manao Naku, Very well written, waiting for the next partSmile

jagrutid

Go to top