Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi jags nice update but it got over so soon... so nakuu is gonna see a caring dutta again 😉
me waiting for next , whn he pushes her to tke meds, i am sure N ki class lagegi thts why AS also ran frm there😆

i want to see wht happens to baaji ,😉

i like this ff,, if  u continue i will enjoy it and if the writer in you wants it close  then be prepared to start a new one before u close this one ,that is for sure 😉
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved🤗
Edited😃
Hey Dear Jagruti🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always👏
Wow the first part was just awesome☺️...me blushing all the time😉
Baaji ki timing hamesha superb hoti hai😆...KMH ,,,,
Haila Dutta wants baaji and sia married and poor baaji not all that happy hearing this😳
Wanna see what happens nxt ...last part with AS and tasha was good to😆...
Awww u wanna end this FF ...I love it yaara ...But as u are a writer  u know the best ...as long u start New FF ...iam happy 🤗But love this one as well👏...
u take care and pls jaldi update karna ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update and I love this caring and sharing Dutta...makes him all the more attractive!
As for the FF, you can close this one ONLY if you start another one...and that too Before this one ends :) Now thats an order!
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
love it
whana know more about baaji?
poor nakku and what she would do now?
very happy that you are starting new one and would love to read updates of this ff .It's really very interesting favorite of mine .

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update👏 Baji has someone else in his mind, as his life partner? Naku is not taking her medicine & is not scared of Datta, will get nice scolding from him😆

As a writer you know when is the best time to start or end your story,you are the best judge. Thanks😊
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi jagruthi,

Thanks for pm.  Its a warm loving update .😊

First scene tasha's moment is so lovely .  As usual dutta coming close to naku and naku's embarassment and tasha kiss lovely😳 . The way dutta walked towards her , the way naku watches everything is perfect .

So dutta saab for his watch  made naku tensed  so much . But anyway its so romantic as ususal in their unique tasha style .😳

Dutta  asked baazi to think about sia for marriage ? Ohh  baazi is so unhappy wonder what would be the reason may be he is not seeing sia in that way or he is in love with madhu or someone ?  ok lets see  what
happens ? 😕

Naku noticed this ya always naku notices all as dutta as usual gadha like these heart related matters .😉

Joke is dutta does n't recognise his own love for so long , he did n't find that naku love him  whereas baazi finds that naku loves dutta and told him right ? 🤣
Then if  our dear dutta can't recognise his own love how can he recognises baazi's . ? 🤣 Ohhh we are expecting too much from dutta . just kidding i love really love very much the innocent side of dutta . 🤗

Dutta helping in dressing  up naku  wow so romantic . Dutta saab really u r a sweet hubby . love his caring and his concern towards his wife.
😍
Loved the lines

"asie kya dekh rahin hai muje…tu mere leighyey Itna kuch karti hai..mein itna nahin kar sakta tere leighyey."

"aise kuch nahin hai..jo meri patni mujse chupasakti hai."  so naku is hesistant to show him her scars and he is so sweeet towards her .  Love dutta saba's adamant nature here  . Love tasha .😍

And the last scene is really marvellous . Its so simple but its  revealing so many hidden feelings and quite amusing scene  between tasha .😊

loved the way how madhu showed dutta directly naku's chidish behaviour to take medicines . Its so sweet and amusing .😊

Madhu threatening naku and naku's answer is superb .  "Korlo mein tere bhaiya se nahin darti.."  ohh when naku says this line  we can imagine dutta's face poor dutta saab he is so confused and he is thinking whether it is good or for bad ?  🤣

The way dutta walked to her and asked her about medicines and aaai saab's entry at the same time and naku hiding behind her .  Its really a lovely scene . 😊how much i  loved to see these type of scenes in show with mishal and mahi  ?😔

Naku is so child like , so innocent , so sweet and dutta's " yeh aap apni bahu se phuchyey aayi sahab "  I mean in simple words of dutta  we can see the affection, love , care and concern   shows how much dutta loves nakusha ? 😍

Aai saab leaves naku  with dutta so now to see how dutta saab  handles this sitauation with his lovely wife nakusha either romatically or agressively  or in which manner ?😉

Jagruthi as for this ff its really a great ff  and one of favourite ff 👏Clap. But every great story has to end at any point . I love this ff very much . As long as u maintain the natural tasha essence and their characters  uniqueness and greatness i will read continuously . 😊

As a writer u can judge better right  than readers  If u think that this ff has reached its end point  u can end  .

But i have to say u one thing i enjoyed and loved so much this ff  and the way of ur writing .👍🏼

Hey u r  going to start another ff   right congratulations Iam  very happy on that .  waiting for the new ff also . 😊

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg what 

no wayyy ,

i love this FF ,

plz dont finish it :(

and jagu baby 

i know i am like the last person of ur FF ,

who loved ur FF , but is missing commentng :(

ok now first of all 

the way u carried forward the story 

wowww 

u deserve a bow !

teh story is all about Dingnity , class and power !

amazing 

Dutta dutta Dutta 

the Dutta here is just some one who u can onmly feel respect and a lil dar from him

his character isjust siply amazinggg 

and Naku 

wowww u just tell to how extent she can go to save Dutta 
from all the curses 

the black color was a sixer 

amazing jagu :D

i was like 

wow how can she even think of that !

u know she going back to her old self 

amazing 

i hated to miss those updates 

and then he realizes k she can also makes a mistake 

nd teh Way D deals with All !

amaizng sia and choti ,

amaizng entrants i bet ,

i was scared in begging but wowww

awesome Jagu 

u are great 

everything abt ur FF is aweosme 

and wooo D wants B to marry Sia 

i hope all fine theri 

and wht Dutta find out N is not atkin medi 

im so scared 

and yes jagu hatts offf on the burnt thing 

this shows a woman is weak in believing her man ,

she has always got her insecurities 

\i sooo love it Jagu 

this is just a filler 

i will keep my commenting with reffering to past updates 

sorry for being so late 

and thank u for remembering me when Pming 

love u and ur FF sooo much :D

buttbhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi jagruti,very well written as usual but depressed by knowing that u want 2 end this plsss dont do this this is great ff  love it plss continue it nmuch of dn.
krishaa thumbnail
hi
thanks for a lovely update and pm ,i hope you won't mind  me sending u mails  when u are not updating😛,anyways read that u wish to close this ff but not before u start a new one as i love your style of writing and way of expressing  even small emotions.thank u and do update soon  i'll be waiting to know how dutta will confront nakku for not eating her medicines,please do update soon. 😊 
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
Shreeya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hhmmm... naku not taking meds?.. is she prego? Love your FF.