what happened today?? (Page 2)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by lakshmin42

I have posted the update. You can go and read it. There is one happy news; GG decides to leave temporarilyParty. Sorry for showing this much emotions; but I can't help it out. I was sooooooooooo happy to hear it from them and I would be more happy if somehow it turns out to be a permanent one.

but i want them to leave for FOREVER, not for temporarily.
in future episodes, i want to see only and only AmBo, not even shadow of GG or any evil person.

I would be very much grateful to the CV's if they make a permanent exit of GG. But for now I'm happy because even if it's for a little time, we don't have to see them.

yeah i guess we can be happy over that we won't have to see GG for a while.

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
but i guess if they leave temorarily, it will give time to ambo to strengthen their relationship and make that 2 year old SR!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
OMG everyone here is after AmBo SRWink, i wonder if CV's have ever thought about this or not

Ambofan

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
If they haven't thought about it; then they will have to do it at the earliest. We have been waiting so long. They can't disappoint us like that.

Ambofan

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for the updates.  I could not check the forum all day, so at least got to hear what happened because of your responses!

GG are leaving DancingGG are leaving DancingGG are leaving Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Thanks everyone for the updates.  I could not check the forum all day, so at least got to hear what happened because of your responses!

don't be so happy and excited they are only leaving temporarily, and then they will be back Cry
but chalo kuch der ke liye hi sahi we won't have to see GG, and for that kuch der i want to see only and only AmBo
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by sinhactnt

don't be so happy and excited they are only leaving temporarily, and then they will be back Cry
but chalo kuch der ke liye hi sahi we won't have to see GG, and for that kuch der i want to see only and only AmBo

Juhuti just be happy they are gone for a WHILE!  Kuch din to hum dance kar sakte hain!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
8th February, 2011

People asked for what happened, and all what we read were GG and words, without telling anything;
For those who would like to know :
The scene starts with the Narang family in conference with the Police whom GG- Gurshil and Goldie have called to report the poisoning of the juice.  They want to implicate Bebo.   Amrit has had a change of heart, after his meeting with Arjun and seeing the previous events, photographs and the tape of Vijendar, whom Amrit knew.  GG do not know about this.

Bebo drinks the juice and nothing happens and police go away.   Later Bebo swoons and is moved to the hospital, and Amrit vows revenge on GG, and goes to the temple and threatens  god and goes on ringing the bell, and the viewers are given a earful of the bells, till it is time for an advertisement.

As the drama unfolds in the hospital, they walk up and down the corridor, so that the Channel can fill visuals and music to entertain the viewers, and it is time to close the episode, without showing what the outcome is, as it is left for the next episode.

GG feel threatened as Amrit has warned them if Bebo should die, but they still have no change of heart.   They are supposed to be cut from a different set of genes, not usually found in India.

Go to top