CID
CID

Story - KISSA SCOOTY KA (Page 14)

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Sorry for late response, Visrom.
It's a nice story. Though I liked your previous stories more.

zszainab Newbie
zszainab
zszainab

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Post cannot be quoted.
your story is much much better than cid story (what they are showing on)
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Ok finally finished reading it Vis. !!!! Thank god I completed one atleast from the list of stories I had to read !!

Anyways nice story !! I like the way you developed the plot and connected the 2 parallel tracks !!! What I loved about your story is that you've clearly justified everything !!! Every happening and all were well justified !!! Obviously Abhi sir was a bit less so missed him !!

I really liked the story as it kept on progressing and the last few parts were really good !!! I found it quite similar to the way todays story writers of CID creative team write but yet it was different and was very nice !!

One dialogue I loved was as said by someone before Daya's "Tum hothe toh case jaldi solve ho jaata "

I could actually imagine him say that !!

Now one thing I'd say ... You're great at this Vis . You write good stories but don't know why I missed a certain Vis. charm in this one !!! Now if I compare it with your previous Khooni story is was much more better than that but still somewhere in the middle I lost then Vis touch !! you know there's this certain charm in your stories !! they are very captivating and umm .... crisp !! now that's what I missed in this !!!

but nevertheless it was lovely !! I liked it lots !!! I enjoyed it !! Thanks for this !! Good going !!! You're an excellent story writer Vis !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visromNandiniRaizadaa

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
No excuses being given, but you know what state I was in when I wrote it. I just wanted to divert myself. Forget it.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
No no i understood it !!! That's why I said it was still lovely !!! I'm reading it now so that thought didn't strike me !!! nevertheless I didn't say it was bad yaar !!! I still liked it lots !!! I was comparing it with other stories of yours that's my fault !!! If I didn't compare and saw this story as an individual one,loved it !!!
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
 finally i read story LOL

To be honest you actually connected two stories more naturally and beautifully than I am connecting in my this contest story. Full marks on that. Each and everything justified. Problem do come when people start comparing. I am not doing that I am taking it as an one of individual story. One point suspense was little less after second half story went the way generally reader was thinking thats why said suspense was little less.

Your clarity in dialogue is awesome. You can become very good. Not very good excellent dialogue writer. I know you can become good professional story writer but for me above that you can become excellent dialogue writer.  ( may be my dialogues are so confusing).
Will definitely one day want to write story in which main plot is mine but dialogues are yours.

Well back to story------ story had no loopholes from my point of view everything well explained and yes above all no dragging. Even I felt after reading story that story is short. when I scrolled back I found its actually quite proper lengthy story not so short the way I felt then I found out reason why I felt its short because your dialogues and scenes were so fluent. Clear distinction between start and middle of story can be made. written at two different phases. I know that in first contest story also you wrote with not so good mood. your mood reflects in your story.
So jab bhi likho soch smajh ke likho warna padne wale apka mood apko bina dekhe pehchan jayenge.

Full entertaining story and yes unique Title.Big smile
Above all your story as actually practical and logical.ClapClap

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 03 May 2011 at 1:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Smile Thanks for the detailed review and more thanks for taking time out to read it. Glad you enjoyed it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
You haven't said anything on my proposal which I highlighted. 

Go to top