Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

To Whom It May Concern

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
To Whom It May Concern at SET and DJ's -

Shows come and shows go.  We understand that you are running a business and that you have to do what is best for your channel.  We get it.  BHPH is one of those shows.

However, I would like to know how stupid do you really think your viewers are?  Since the start of the cameo in December, the show started going downhill.  The story line was floundering and everyday on this forum since then, in one post or another, members have been asking the CV's to give the show a smarter, wittier plot and story and SET to actually promote this show. 

It was quite obvious there was a shift in the priorities of SET and DJ's and BHPH was no longer one of them.   So, if you no longer wanted to invest in the show, you should have put this news out a long time ago, instead of giving it a long painful death - done justice to the actors and written a superb ending.  Please DO NOT insult my intelligence by spewing some bull crap that the TRP's weren't that great and viewership didn't improve when your intent was for it to never improve, since you were busy investing in a new line up of shows.  It is absolutely pathetic that a show is cancelled within 2 months of being nominated for awards.  

You idiotic SET people don't realize that if you actually keep a show on the air and take time to develop it, viewers will stay to watch the other shows you have and when you kill shows like the serial murderer your network has become of fiction, no one wants to vest anytime on your channel.  You can't handle a hit show.  That is why you are busy developing new shows (like your brilliant khakra maker show - NOT), instead of the gems you already have.

The sad part is that BHPH is actually improving and your actors are such professionals that they are willing to give it their all until the end.  You should be indebted to Barun Sobti and Ankita Sharma for putting the fiction serial back in your channel's repetoire and help them in their careers in any way possible.  I hope you can explain to both of them, that in truth, you had already decided back in December that you did not intend for this show to go past 6 months and quite frankly, were so out of practice with what to do with a show that lasted longer, you decided to kill it.

You can cross another viewer off your list SET.  You do not deserve my time.

Sincerely,
Anu

P.S. - DJ's - a second season with the SaaVan couple would be a hit, just don't do it on SONY

Where do I mail this????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God, Anu, I agree - SO MUCH! You've said everything that was going on in my mind, much more eloquently than I ever could have. Most likely, you've also given a solid voice to all the devastated fans of BHPH that cannot believe the injustice being done here. THANK YOU 👏
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wowww brilliant anu ji... I have just sent a long feedback to setindia.com about changing the time slot.. I want 2nd season of BHPH. Not in sony tv, but in a channel which does justice to its shows..
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

Wowww brilliant anu ji... I have just sent a long feedback to setindia.com about changing the time slot.. I want 2nd season of BHPH. Not in sony tv, but in a channel which does justice to its shows..

thanks - i sent it to set india
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anu ji, Well Said....And Now I am over this Shows and TV Channels....This News really scared me for watching the shows in Future..I watch it till it ends and then i never and ever attempt to watch any shows in future....Its Bad Part on the SET or DJ's People...They definitely loose the Prominent and Matured Viewers...

If the Show is not getting TRPs Means , The Fault and Culprit are Show Producers or The Channel which is Telecasting...IF those people dont know how to promote their shows..Then How come they expect good TRPs...This is totally Rubbish and Unjustified...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu if posssible send it to DJs

Djs Creative Unit,Andheri W
Bunglow 173, Mhada Svp Nagar Four Banglow, Andheri W, Mumbai - 400053,
MS Deeya Singh
022-26344452
[email protected]

Company Profile
DJ's is a well known TV Serials Production House run by Tony Singh.
Contact Details
Company Name:DJ's A Creative Unit
Executive Name:Shivangini Ramchandani
Address:Not Mentioned
Telephone:+919820709058
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anu bang on the head......i had a bed feeling when the tracks were all crappy one after the other n now its confirmed that SONY has been planning it for sometime n thats the reason there were no promotion of the serial for quite sometime now....no new promos!!! Really its an injustice to good actors n we loyal viewers!!! i have sent feedbacks n mails to SET india on my behalf as well but i know its all to no avail....everything is coming to an end....the serial, AB's chemistry n most imp our getting together in the forum!!! iam so very sad!!!
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

There are always celebrity fan clubs.. Let us create FC for AB and show our love for saavan.. I am very sure about barun getting a chance for new show pretty soon.. My sixth sense keeps on hitting me about this.. Let us send as many feedbacks to sony and DJ's about continuing BHPh.. I know it is of no use. Let us give it a try
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maris08

Anu if posssible send it to DJs

Djs Creative Unit,Andheri W
Bunglow 173, Mhada Svp Nagar Four Banglow, Andheri W, Mumbai - 400053,
MS Deeya Singh
022-26344452
[email protected]

Company Profile
DJ's is a well known TV Serials Production House run by Tony Singh.
Contact Details
Company Name:DJ's A Creative Unit
Executive Name:Shivangini Ramchandani
Address:Not Mentioned
Telephone:+919820709058

I doubt DJ's have any say about whether the show continues on Sony, sadly. But no harm trying.
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I got reply back but I think that its automatic reply. anyways..

djs unit to me
Hi,
We have received your email. Will get back to you soon.
Regards,
Sunny Singh.
Casting Director.
DJ's A Creative Unit.