Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Whats the longest??

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hellooooooooo

So getting bored againLOL so i thought ill ask wot was the longest u were away from or had to stay from bairi piya??

I mean wots the longest time u didnt watch an epi of BP ????

For me it wud have to be a whopping 4 months n a bit.... OuchOuch..... coz Colors was launched in the UK at the end of January 2010 CryCry....... n till then i had no inkling of a show named bairi piya D'oh....

but as soon as the channel was launched n i saw the promos...... i was hooked n intrigued n in awe...... ClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpDay DreamingDay Dreaming....curiousity got the better of me n then.......... the rest my dear friends is history Wink...... im not gonna go in2 details of how n y i became addicted LOL.... thats for a different post LOLLOL ..... if some1 starts it i wud be more than happy to go in2 the Sleepy details LOLLOL

Aah there was also another time....... umm i think for about a month n a half.... coz i had exams Geek...... n the last epi i saw was on 19th April..... i wasnt so upset as it was the boring Meerut epi's but i missed the fab n awesome revealing of Ranvir as DV Ouch..... no doubt i wud get cravings everyday like its only 20mins i can risk that cant i?? but then real life is important no matter how much reel life is interesting n addictive Tongue LOLLOL....

But there was no loss becoz thanks 2 youtube i caught up wiv the missed epi's n then i was a happy bunny again Big smile 

so nuff bout me.... wot bout u??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferSavitha0101

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Well for me i was not aware of such a show earlier and finally got to see on 5th Nov epi from then onwards got hooked to this show never thought i'll get addicted to BP but now atleast one epi per day have to watch. From then never missed a single epi of Bairi Piya. But missed the epi from june end to july end had to go for the vacation my god!!! that was horrible for me CryCry for 1 month couldn't watch BP. This was the longest time that i was not able to watch this show. yeah thnks to utube i watched all the missed epi's

swferPreciousPri

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
well i was on vacation when it started so in november  when we came back i saw the episode where dv give aoli the neckless i was just  intersted right away and starte3d to watch all the earliewr ep so i was away two months 

swferPreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i started watching Bairi piya from 1st week of november,i.e from 6 november,missed epi for about one and half month in april and may coz of a sorrowful unexpected news in my familyCryCryCryCry,watched only few epi,jst bits and pieces and got an indication where the story going?again started watching when dv and amoli got married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Guys i wanna get the update ready so ill reply to ur posts asap....... sorry Embarrassed...... i have read them but will reply asap...

Ok im done... all ready 4 replies

Edited by PreciousPri - 08 February 2011 at 3:11pm
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Well for me i was not aware of such a show earlier and finally got to see on 5th Nov epi from then onwards got hooked to this show never thought i'll get addicted to BP but now atleast one epi per day have to watch. From then never missed a single epi of Bairi Piya. But missed the epi from june end to july end had to go for the vacation my god!!! that was horrible for me CryCry for 1 month couldn't watch BP. This was the longest time that i was not able to watch this show. yeah thnks to utube i watched all the missed epi's

Well atleast u found out b4 me Thumbs Up..... i was bloody 4 months late Ouch....n i can say safely that was the case for all of us...... we watched the first epi which eva date n then we were hooked n addicted 4 life Big smile....... as u say atleast one epi per day is our daily prescibed dose 2 stop ourselves getting serious withdrawal symptoms LOLLOL....... one month vacation..... aww dont cry Savi dear ....... it was a holiday 2 enjoy but missing BP is terrible n hard 2 digest........ n i completely understand Wink...... i had 2 miss it twice....... 1st for 4 months n then knowingly for 1 month n a half coz of exams CryCry...... but yep utube was our saviour 2 catch up Thumbs Up........ thanks for sharing ur experience of when u started watching n when u missed ......

Edited by PreciousPri - 08 February 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

well i was on vacation when it started so in november  when we came back i saw the episode where dv give aoli the neckless i was just  intersted right away and starte3d to watch all the earliewr ep so i was away two months 

Oh how sad u also missed the start...... but as u say n we all feel the same the minute we saw the first epi (4 us that is)  we were interested n hooked right away......that was a superb scene n epi.. Day Dreaming oh wot wonderful days we had Day Dreaming........ yep all watched missing epi's to fill us in...... hmm 2 months is a longggggg time n when u think that we stayed away from our favourite show 4 so long its hard 2 imagine Shocked........ but its nice 2 find out when every 1 actually started watching BP n then how long they were away from it......  
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

i started watching Bairi piya from 1st week of november,i.e from 6 november,missed epi for about one and half month in april and may coz of a sorrowful unexpected news in my familyCryCryCryCry,watched only few epi,jst bits and pieces and got an indication where the story going?again started watching when dv and amoli got married

Cool u n Savi started watching round about on similar days Tongue........ but all u guys are so lucky atleast u saw the main n exciting epi's after radhe n amoli's marriage n how DV tries his best 2 get his beloved....... i did as well thanks 2 youtube..... but so late.... 4 months Ouch....... but atleast i got to catch up..... Thank God or else i wud be a very unhappy person.....

oh im so sorry to hear about the unexpected news..... please accept my condolences buddy........ again im late but nevatheless......  but during those months nothing much really happened which is y i wasnt so bothered during my exams but i missed the biggy epi 26th May i think of DV revealing......... wot a dramatic n spectacular epi that was ClapClap....... n u saw the good ones again .... but her hatred was unbearable not only 4 DV but 4 us DVians as well...... i was so glad once her hatred finished n we got some love in the air..... Big smile n thanks a billion yaar 4 sharing this info here..... Big smile..... i couldnt really think of wot else to post Embarrassed

Edited by PreciousPri - 08 February 2011 at 3:29pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top