IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@M2NZ and ashaj
any question please post here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1430928

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanashajlipshaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Tutorials Here #2 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
There may be a easy way to do this..but this how i do it..if anyone has any easy way ..please share it with us..!!!Big smile
Tried to explain in detail as much as possible..if u still have doubt..then feel free to PM me..i will try :)!!Embarrassed

Rounded borders in photoshop:

File>Open (open u r full-made sigge)
U will see in "layer" Palette (where all layers are placed..if u can't see then goto window>Layers or press "F7")that the layer-"background" is "Locked"..we need to unlock it..just "Double click" the "background" layer..a pop-up box will come..it will ask whether to rename as "layer 0".......press Ok!!(We need to do this in order to get transparent border for
background)

Then simply press "U" or select "Rounded Rectangle tool"(by right clicking for more options)..set these options just below the menu bar..

choose:"Paths" | rounded shape rectangle |Radius: 30

Then drag the mouse on the picture/sigge..u will see the shape of rounded rectangle..do as per u r desire n shape..

Now comes the tricky part..Just "Right click" and press "Make selection"
                                or
[Choose "PATHs" (Window>Path) OR just to side of "Layer" palette u will see "channels" n then "Paths"..u will see some shape of white rectangle!!Now select/click on it n then "right click" ..press "Make selection"..]

Now..u will get a pop up box "new selection"asking for details for "Feather"..u can keep it "0" for perfect rounded rectangle (use 1-5 for experimenting later)

U will see the shape selected with marching ants..Go back to "Layers" palette,
n then press "Inverse"( Select >Inverse or Ctrl + Shit + I) n then press "Cut" (Edit>Cut)
That's it!!

If u want to add a border for the rounded rectangle then do this:

Select>Load selection..u will see just the rounded rectangle is selected..
Then goto Edit >Stroke..Select u r desired color .. 2-5 pixels..as per u r wish..center..then press OK!!

Now Important thing..save this as .PNG file in order to see transperant background!!

File>Save for Web>.PNG24>SAve>Give a name>Ok
                    Or
File>Save as>.png>save>Interlaced>Give a name>Ok

------------------
Different edges:

U can also make whatever shape edges u want..with help of "PEN" tool..

File>Open (open u r full-made sigge)
U will see in "layer" Palette that the layer is Locked..we need to unlock it..just "Double click" the "background" layer..it will ask to rename as "layer 0",,,press Ok!!

Now..press "P"/ pen tool n set these options..             PATH|PEN TOOL
Now start at one point..(click mouse at one point n leave)n then next(click mouse on another point to join it)..continue it.. until u connect again to first point n make a shape..i made this trapezoid shape..

Just "Right click" and press "Make selection"
Now..u will get a pop up box "new selection" asking for details for "Feather"..u can keep it "0" for sharp edges(use 1-5 for experimenting later)

Go back to "Layers",U will see the shape selected with marching ants..
n then press "Inverse"( Image >Inverse or Ctrl + Shit + I) n then press "Cut" (Edit>Cut)
That's it!!

If u want to add a border for the shape then do this:

Select>Load selection..u will see just the shape is selected..
Then goto Edit >Stroke..Select u r desired color .. 2-5 pixels..as per u r wish..center..then press OK!!

Now Important thing..save this as .PNG file in order to see transparent background!!

File>Save for Web>.PNG24>Save>Give a name>Ok
                    Or
File>Save as>.png>save>Interlaced>Give a name>Ok

----------------------------------

U can many different edges shapes with "PEN TOOL" as u desire or with already present in the shapes tool..-eclipse tool / polygon tool(with different sides)  OR
Press "U" n select "custom shape tool" n then just below the main menu bar ..u will see "shape" press that..n use the shapes available!!

----------------------------------------
There is also a very "easy" way through performing "Action's"..if u know what actions are search for "rounded border action"/"Edge collection action" n load it!!
Hope this helps..
Sri:-)

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita1429only-maya-Deepali-Amor.-Swetha-niru273BubblyRsaumieeanjaliipkkndLavleenaSits-alexandriteVrindzIndefiniteLOVE-SanzAngel-_darklove_melonieayshaomarBeautifulDream.-Alina.Charu21ANrucha--sunshine--Killer_DeviLBamonforeversanthiyaa_J-Nayab-burgerchaapMaria..Nabi.pratsy-Ms.Wildcherry-sallu_lovermeglaraat-chamkilli-SaRuv.

-Nishita-

-Nishita-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
can anyone give me tutorial of how to make siggies ? and i want to tutorial of how to eraser the border of like eg

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1197/69748366.jpg

here u can see i hav joined two pics, so i want to eraser that line.......i hope ur understanding what i am trying to say Confused plzzzzz show me tutorial

check out this sig

here i can't see any border......in spite the sig maker hav joined so many pics together but i can't see any border.....why isn't it happening with me ?

plzzzzzz show me tutorial plzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by -Nishita- - 21 February 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkknd--Udhay--

asmita1429

asmita1429

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nishita-

can anyone give me tutorial of how to make siggies ? and i want to tutorial of how to eraser the border of like eg

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1197/69748366.jpg

here u can see i hav joined two pics, so i want to eraser that line.......i hope ur understanding what i am trying to say Confused plzzzzz show me tutorial 

check out this sig 

here i can't see any border......in spite the sig maker hav joined so many pics together but i can't see any border.....why isn't it happening with me ? 

plzzzzzz show me tutorial plzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by asmita1429

Found two wonderful tutorials.

For siggymaking

For enhancing picture i.e. digital makeup

Hope dis help. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrk

Madiha.

IF-Dazzler

Madiha.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlicious

If you want the PSD, do let me know! I will pm you!

Love,
Kiran<3

They look great... would love to try them

Can you please PM the link... i will give credit on the first page of my shop

-kirulicious-

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
There may be a easy way to do this..but this how i do it..if anyone has any easy way ..please share it with us..!!!Big smile
Tried to explain in detail as much as possible..if u still have doubt..then feel free to PM me..i will try :)!!Embarrassed

Many has been wondering how to do this stuff here u go..[For sanaya-luv-arti :)]

GRADIENT FILL ANIMATION
(In Photoshop)

File>New>Choose 300*200(or any size as per u r wish )>RGB color mode>Transparent>ok
Now Press "T" or "Type tool" n write u r text..I am using the word "Sri's Creations"LOL
(Use any font...but make sure that u r font is wide so when we add effects it can be shown inside..)
I used "Arial Black" font| Regular|40 pt|Strong|center text alignment |black color(use any color it will not matter after we add effects)

Now..create a new layer..(Layer>New>Layer>ok)n then use u r Brush tool(simply press "B")...now from available various brushes use any one or more as per u r wish..
I am using just a basic "flower" brush(just google it u will get many)n applied it three times side by side just below the text!
Now merge layer'S(IMP:Don't Flatten..other wise the transperancy will be LOST!!)Layer>Merge visible..u will see u r two layers are merged to one..(or simply press ctrl + shift + E)

Duplicate ur merged layer file two times = Image>Duplicate - give a name for remembering-i gave "1">ok and again
Image>Duplicate,give a name- "2" ok..u will see three image files copies - u r original one(mine is named "untitled 1" , 1 n 2 !!

Now comes the important part***:
U will see that in my finished image i used two colors - pink n orange "gradient" so firstly u should make ur foreground n background color to pink n orange..Just click where u see black color(in left - tool box) u will get a pop up box "color picker" choose "pink" n click where there is white at back u will get a pop up box "color picker" choose "orange" ..see below
in image!!

[     u can choose any two colors gradient or use multicolour "Spectrum"
gradient..

]

Now Select "first copy" image :("Untitled 1")
Goto select>Load selection>OK ..u will see that the words n flower are selected..now goto Layer>New fill Layer>Gradient>ok
U will see a pop up box "Gradient fill"..press on the "drop down arrow" just beside the color(see in picture where i circled)

U will get many other options..but select first one "foreground to background" - pink n orange..by "double clicking" it

Don't press OK..we need to change some settings..

Change settings to : Style:Linear | Angle :180  press ok

Then Click Layer>Merge Visible ...

Now Select "second copy" image :("1")
Goto select>Load selection>OK ..u will see that the words n flower are selected..now goto Layer>New fill Layer>Gradient>ok
U will see a pop up box "Gradient fill"..press on the "drop down arrow" just beside the color(see in picture where i circled)
U will get many other options..but select first one "foreground to background" - pink n orange..by "double clicking" it(don't press OK..we need to change some settings)

Change settings to : Style:Linear | Angle :90 press ok

Now Select "third copy" image :("2")
U will get many other options..but select first one "foreground to background" - pink n orange..by "double clicking" it(don't press OK..we need to change some settings)

Change settings to : Style:Linear | Angle :  0 press ok

Now goto first image "Untitled 1" and then File>Save as >.PSD>Save>(Give a name/ keep the same)>Ok
Repeat with "1" and "2" ..Don't forget to save as .PSD files and that too in a "new folder" so that it will be easy to IMPORT those files in image ready!

Now open Image ready ..File>Import folder as frames>(open "folder" where u have saved the .PSD files)>Ok
Make sure u r animation window is open (Window>Animation)
--------------------------

PS cs 3 and + users ..
First goto File>Scripts>Load files to stack
A new pop up box will come..load layers..
Use:Folder | then click "Browse" and choose the folder where u have placed out 3 files>Ok
U will see there is only one "frame - 1" in Animation window but three layers "untitled 1"."1" and "2" in "layers"..
We should make each layer related to each frame..for that we need to toggle with visibility of layers through the "eye" u see just beside u r layer..if it is visible ,,,ur layer is visible n if its not visible(just click it to turn - off) then layer is also not visible..
Firstly Duplicate 2 times u r frame with the "duplicate selected frames" button(see picture where i circled  with red color)
If u get extra transparent layer called "frame 2" n "frame 3" in layers..delete them.(right click>delete layer or drag to dustbin/delete)
If layers are not in order ..then please arrange them in order..down -untitled 1.. next to its up -1 and then on top -2..
Now toggle with visibilty eye n frame...
Untitled 1 = 1st frame
1= 2nd frame
2= 3rd frame

----------------------------
For both users:

U will see 3 frames n the time is "0" seconds..we need to delay it...first select all frames..for that u will see a small arrow mark at the upper right of the animation window(just below close)Click it and select "Select All Frames"

And now click on where u see time "0" sec and change it to "0.2" seconds..and also make sure the animation is set  to "Forever" so that it can play continuously...(u will see it just below first frame)

For Image ready users:
Now lastly click on the "Optimized"(just beside where "original" is written in the window) and then select these options in optimize..Window>Optimize..
GIF | Selective | No dither | Tick Tranparency, Matte:None |Interlaced (as shown in below pic)

(U can change these settings as per u r requirement)
Then File>save optimized as>Give a name >save (it will save in Gif format)
U r done!!! :)

For CS3 and + users:Big smile
File>Save for web and devices(Alt+shift+ctrl+S)
U will get a pop up window.. to the "right" u will see some of  the same setting as "above" the image..
Choose  -  Format: "GIF" from drop down box by pressing arrow from PNG/JPEG etc..
Set these options..
Selective | No dither |Tick "Transparency"|No transparency Dither | Matte:None |Tick Interlaced..
To u "right down" u will see "Animation"
Looping Options: Keep it "Forever"
And just below it is "Save"(click it)>give a name>save
U r done!!! :)
                      --------------------------------------------------------

In this one i have used a "White border" for that before saving them to .PSD format i applied white border through stroke..

Select>Load Selection ..Edit>Stroke - A popup box will be opened: Stroke
Width:2 Pixels | Color:White | location:center |Mode:Normal,Opacity:100%

When u open them in image ready use these settings..here i have chose "White" color in Matte as i wanted to highlight it....u can also use "None"..(or if u r using any different color to stroke then use "that" color as Matte)

----------------------------------------------------

How to do this?

Just before u save ur 3 files as .PSD..use a brush ..click"B" n take the first brush in the brush set..(1 pixel brush) and with "white" color selected as u r foreground color..just click many times randomly on the whole image scatteringly(u can also use "sparkle" brush too..u can download it from google)..
Repeat with the other two image files "1" n "2" and save them
So that when u open in image ready /CS 3  and +...it will look like sparkles...

It takes lot of time to write this and i have no idea if this helps anyone..so please press "LIKE" button if its helpful.. :)
Sri:-)

Edited by sri_4 - 02 March 2011 at 8:33am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

Broken_Heart72only-mayaxKaranKritikaxSereneLadyTemptations.-Deepali-Amor.-Swetha-blue-jenAsra_KSGAR4eveniru273sirilikesdayabeena.thomas..Naina..Ishan.devashree_h-RD-hinzBubblyRSayaneeH.Lecterneha333saumiee.PerfectLove.sneha_vijayKokila11strawberry143LavleenaS_mahi_sandhya.PinkSugarsmelonieXDevilsDesireX-SanzAngel-.Vrushanholic.hkp11Warda.navya123-GoldMist-fatima15purvi08BeautifulDream.Sano88burgerchaap-KimSungHyun-lipshaaThe_Other_Womanviniva sharmasankalp_praptiSandstoneCrazzyBusy.Nabi.Maria.Super.Psycho_SwirledDreamsJyo_KsgCharu21ANrucha--sunshine--ragvir.fansomergasm.nneeiilldeboleena.mannaChaiBiskootSukanya_Dattasandy118_RiDdHi_Ridz_akshirocks_saumya_-lakshmi-meglaraat-Eris-pratsy.lostatsea.Roshini1494snowflake.aashizindobrevagasmssallu_loverSaRuv.Masooma Bukhariblessing-beauty

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
thnk yu very much sri but is till dont know how to save i did everything but saving is hard for me!

RadiantTreasure

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Psds

If u want please do pm me =)
Or check my profile
Link-http://pinkvicselena.deviantart.com/
Plz credit if u use
Press Like Button And Do Commentz Star
Like This Post

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita1429only-maya_SilverLining_neha333-GoldMist--MissBoiiVamp-viniva sharmalipshaaburgerchaap-Fatima-Fearless_LovermeglaraatSaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top