Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sri di, thanks for the lovely tuts, I was about to post tutorials on these only after my exams, but now i guess there is no need. I'm sure this will help everyone a lot!😃
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Niky-

@Sri di, thanks for the lovely tuts, I was about to post tutorials on these only after my exams, but now i guess there is no need. I'm sure this will help everyone a lot!😃

Aww..thanks niky..good to see u back..
i just thought to contribute what i know..😃..hope its not confusing..😆
But there are many things i don't know and i am still learning..i am still a basic learner 😳
N u r tut's were really helpful to me..🤗
Good luck for u r exams girl..😃
Sri:-)

asmita1429 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx @Sri_4 for wonderful tut. Made one glitter text following ur tut.

😊 😆
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
A gr8 Website for PS Brushes!!!

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have a question about the ps download links on the first page... doesnt it require a serial number to install so what do you enter?
Lakham25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks
this is so helpful
ron. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakrulz

i have a question about the ps download links on the first page... doesnt it require a serial number to install so what do you enter?

the zipfile/rarfile should come with a license key. open the file and you'll find it.

Well, i have to complete 25 posts before posting my icons here. How do I ? Am I allowwed to spam ?

UnderControl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey!
can someone plz provide me a tut for stacking gifs in ps cs4? especially if the no. of frames of 2 are different..i'll be really grateful.
thanks
aditi
Edited by temptation. - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

How To Add lighting/color Effects on avi/animated GIF in Adobe Photoshop CS5

Hello everyone, this is the tutorial of How To Add lighting/color Effects on avi/animated GIF in Adobe Phoshop CS5. It is very easy if you can follow the tutorial made by me. I hope I didn't make it confusingly. It is best to use photoshop in resolutions of 1024 by 768 pixels.

As example, I will add effect on this avi. 

1. At first, open the animated avi on CS5.

2. Then go to the "select" option and select "all layers".

3. Then go to the adjustment option. The "adjustment" and "layer" options are essential for adding effects. You can find the options from "essentials" or "design".

4. After going to the "Adjustment" option, click on "brightness/contrast".

5. Increase the brightness/contrast as much as you want.

You can use the other options of "adjustment" in the same system. You can change color curves, color balance, exposure. But always make sure that you have to keep the adjustment layers always on the top from all the picture layers.

So when you are done, save the avi. Go to the "File option and click on "save for web and devices".

If you want to keep the good quality of the avi then you have to save it as original. And make sure that the all the other options also should be according to the below picture.

And finally you are done.

And if you want to add any brush effect on the avi, you have to make a new layer and work on that. To make a new layer, press "right" click on the image and select "new layer" option. Then you will see a box. Don't make any change there and press "OK" there. So you are done with your new layer. But always remember that you have to keep all the new layers top from all the other picture layers. :)

Love Farzana.❤️

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what programme do u use for animated texts on a sig?
does anyone have a tut for it?

thanks.