I should be having kids around 33: Katrina - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Simran, you dont need to read all the pages because there is no point; they're all wayyy off topic ðŸ˜†

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Congrats ruky...another thread of yours about Kat that has reached so many pages😆

I'm not reading the pages. Katrina, kids, and 33....now who is going to be her baby-daddy? Has anyone here answered the question?😆

You siggie is HILARIOUS!!😆 Chaddi Buddies 😉🤣
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
butbutbutbut isn't 30 the age that the bio clock rings for when its time to have a kid?

33 is thoda late for having the first child >.< but i'm just saying
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

You siggie is HILARIOUS!!😆 Chaddi Buddies 😉🤣

Thanks! I just couldn't help myself😆

And liverach...I thought 37+ years was when it becomes risky for mothers to be pregnant because of the likelihood of genetic diseases like Down Syndrome....

For her, 33 is young enough to have kids and old enough to take a break from Bollywood😆
Koolchick, your siggy is in charcha 😉 it is proving to be quite a hit 😆
Adhuri, it's in the Bollywood Creation Gallery...anyone can use it if they want😆

"Chaddi Buddies" is the BW forum 'Phrase of the Month"😆 I am so glad I picked that out from one of the PC-Shahid articles now😆😆Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago

Adhuri, it's in the Bollywood Creation Gallery...anyone can use it if they want😆

"Chaddi Buddies" is the BW forum 'Phrase of the Month"😆 I am so glad I picked that out from one of the PC-Shahid articles now😆😆

Oh, it's in the creation gallery...had no idea!! Seriously, this phrase will be remembered in the BF for a very long time 😆
Ok so very slowly, I have read the whole thing...sorry I had other stuff to do too..

And then when I read the 23 pages...I was like wow seems so off topic ji. Ke she says kids at 33 and the discussion going to her childhood etc.

Then I went ohhhh wait. Maybe for once, I should read the article and not rely so much on members lol

Phir I read it, and then surprisingly people are close to the topic. Hiccups here and there, but chalta hai. We are on topic mostly....23 pages? I am actually pretty amazed.

Oh and this posting videos of Boom needs to stop. I mean everyone knows what was in Boom....and if you wanna say to me you don't...then go Youtube Boom and Katrina Kaif buddy. So stop posting the videos, if you want to discuss it go ahead...but please stop with the visuals. One it's getting redundant, second there are kids...I think it's R rated. Read the note to the right....soft counts as well. Think otherwise? Really?....Sure?.....Yeah, I thought so lol.

And liverach...I thought 37+ years was when it becomes risky for mothers to be pregnant because of the likelihood of genetic diseases like Down Syndrome....

For her, 33 is young enough to have kids and old enough to take a break from Bollywood😆

A syndrome is not a disease
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh rlly o.o
i'm not sure, what i'd heard was like before 30 is the best bet
but then yeah, i guess 33 isn't too bad >.<