Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

please dont take me wrong i live in denmark.. and we all have a part time job here.. and im also in my 20s so i have also seen the same kinda of childhood years as her.. i mena 90s
why make  abig deal.. i just said she wasnt in africa since she say so.. who on earth say that in demark no one of those i know ..
and if you dont have money there is a Municipality who helps u and im sure that think is in england too..

coz we have that in denmark but for those who dont have money..

Holy moly, a lot of comments to read....and unfortunately I'm too lazy to do so πŸ˜† Frankly speaking, I don't really give a toss about Katrina's background. However, I do think that there is a lot of inconsistency in what she has said in the past with regards to her background and upbringing. So I guess pple are intrigued by it because it doesn't add up. And I find the story about her mum hard to believe.

But can I just say, Sallufan, it is rather ignorant to assume that pple don't struggle in England, because it's a "rich country" πŸ˜† doesn't matter which part of the world you live in, there are a lot of pple out there that have to work hard and face hardships as well. It's not exclusive to developing countries alone! Life in England is far from what Karan Johar portrays in his fluffy flicks ;)

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Cough cough.... Vivek Vaswani...

Cough cough.... Deepa Sahi...

Samajhne walon ko Ishaara kaafi hai.... πŸ˜‰

*koff*

Coincidently today Vivek Vaswani proclaimed that he made SRK. He is a man scorned.πŸ˜†

Vivek Vaswani's tweet: http://twitter.com/VIVECKVASWANI/status/34978193811185664 : "and who were raveena and Srk when I made pkp and Raju? 18 films, 18 debut directors..."

---

Now back to main topic: At first I read 'I should have 33 kids'.
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

please dont take me wrong i live in denmark.. and we all have a part time job here.. and im also in my 20s so i have also seen the same kinda of childhood years as her.. i mena 90s
why make  abig deal.. i just said she wasnt in africa since she say so.. who on earth say that in demark no one of those i know ..
and if you dont have money there is a Municipality who helps u and im sure that think is in england too..

coz we have that in denmark but for those who dont have money..

England may be a developed country, but there are alot of ppl living on the poverty line. Yes the government does have a benefits system, but then the taxes are also very high and the job market is really bad.

I think its good of Katrina to have worked hard to support her family, instead of relying on the benefits system and living off tax payers money.

Edited by bollygossipgirl - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well could be.. but what i wanted to say was doesnt her siblings work ..
ya ghar baith kar uis ka paisa kha rehey hain.. since she say so

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

England may be a developed country, but there are alot of ppl living on the poverty line. Yes the government does have a benefits system, but then the taxes are also very high and the job market is really bad.

I think its good of Katrina to have worked hard to support her family, instead of relying on the benefits system and living off tax payers money.

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think what happened is that she started as this - helping her family but then she didn't know she'd be this successful and she decided to actually stay. 😊
I have no idea if her siblings work or not, but even if they don't and she provides all financial support for them, then good on her. It's not like its my money. On the other hand, i would have a problem if they are benefit scroungers and living off the state if work and alternative support is available to them.
Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

there are eight of them, all adults, grownups... why is it being made out like she's the sole breadwinner of the family?, what are the other siblings doing, twiddling their thumbs at home?, come on.
Originally posted by: Emptiness

there are eight of them, all adults, grownups... why is it being made out like she's the sole breadwinner of the family?, what are the other siblings doing, twiddling their thumbs at home?, come on.

Like i said before, i have no idea on their employment status, but the job market in the UK is at its lowest at the moment. Katrina earns enough as it is, so if she does financially support them, i think its good of her then relying on tax payers money.
Originally posted by: Emptiness

Valid point. And IF she does happen to be the sole breadwinner, then I suggest her siblings get off their lazy backsides!! Rather than applauding her, I would say it's quite shameful that the siblings don't contribute πŸ˜•
Perhaps they shouldn't rely on her for their income, but what about if they can't get a job? It's easy to say, but jobs are not that easy to find.