Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR is very much our dutta - colors reply on FB (Page 3)

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Thanks Kavi...

Looks like...colors channel  wahan hai jahan se unko apni bhi khabar nahin aati....

they are so misinformed as per what there own people are doing....hahahha

It would be great if other too would open up their heart on the Colors channel FB page... more the comments there.....more chance of them taking us seriously...

yeah we had to tell them twice to ....so many comments and they come up with two lines saying its all rumour....i just don't believe them d'uh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
yaar..i was under the impression that they knew everything and were not paying attention to us...but this reply is making me rethink my opinion...after last night i was not mailing them..as i thought they won't hear and even if they did they would still not do as we suggest....i hope they are not faking things to keep us quiet...i'll start mailing them too..thanks a lot yaar..Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszBeeesPooja_219skavitha08mussy.jamshedshish15

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

thanks for sharing,
ur effort is mindblowing.
and now i got some relief.
so guys keep emailing. i had already mailed to jessu george and pranjal saxena today, and now its time for ashwini yardi.
don't worry v will get some +ve news bcoz "UNITY IS EVERYTHING"

I always love the unity of this forum .....we proved our unity each time we get a rumour or a bad news...maybe its petitions or emails or replying someone on the forum who has offended us...we all do that together and the result we are being heard....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15divy609mussy.jamshedivy_11

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

yaar..i was under the impression that they knew everything and were not paying attention to us...but this reply is making me rethink my opinion...after last night i was not mailing them..as i thought they won't hear and even if they did they would still not do as we suggest....i hope they are not faking things to keep us quiet...i'll start mailing them too..thanks a lot yaar..Thumbs Up

hi shilpita even if they know everyhthing keep mailing them ...we deserve an explanation right? so we have to let our tjhoughts reach them no matter what ...yeah we have to wait till we get the confirmation till then don't spare anyone LOL

mussy.jamshed

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

hi shilpita even if they know everyhthing keep mailing them ...we deserve an explanation right? so we have to let our tjhoughts reach them no matter what ...yeah we have to wait till we get the confirmation till then don't spare anyone LOL

I seriously hope this time they better come up with proper explanation & clear all confusions once & for all.We are not some puppets at their handsAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mussy.jamshedskavitha08

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
thnks kavita!!!
did they exactly say tht MR wil continue 2 b dutta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08mussy.jamshedsmile.sara

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Shilpa even if they are aware and acting ignorant....but they are replying..meaning..they are reading our comments...so, we need to keep on mailing to them..to let them know just how serious we are..

mussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Shilpa even if they are aware and acting ignorant....but they are replying..meaning..they are reading our comments...so, we need to keep on mailing to them..to let them know just how serious we are..

Yes..you are right chochu....i mailed jeesu,and ashwini...the PS fellow i am not to keen on but will do it too wid heavy heart...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutemaszprettywomanshish15divy609mussy.jamshedPooja_219

Go to top